[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /terrible_eyesight/ here? i don't know if it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: tfw.jpg (13KB, 236x272px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
13KB, 236x272px
who /terrible_eyesight/ here? i don't know if it's just genetics or i'm an unhealthy piece of garbage but my eyesight got 300% worse in just the span of the last two years
i remember being able to read signs and billboards meters away but nowadays i cant even see two feet forward.
today i got new prescription glasses and they were so thick and reflective that they made me look like a dumb fucking nerd.
am i going blind soon
>>
fuck me too
I want to die
>>
>>39586614
Get contacts dumbass
>>
>>39586614
Just get contacts or a custom pair of glasses. Laser eye surgery is also an option but stay away from lasik, that can fuck your eyes up down the road.
>>
>>39587951
This. I have shit eyesight but since I got contacts everything went 100% normal.
Shit, which I could get laser surgery and never worry about it at all.
>>
B-being on compooters all say doesn't make your eye sight worse? Right?
>>
>>39588804
Blink anon. And yes it does, especially at night with your screen bright as fuck.
>>
>>39588858
>And yes it does, especially at night with your screen bright as fuck.
Well that's what I'm doing now.
>>
>>39588889
Turn on a desk lamp so whatever is behind your screen is lit, or turn down the brightness. The problem with turning the brightness down on really shitty displays is that it might be even worse, giving you eye strain and headaches, but your screen might be ok, who knows.
>>
>>39587951
they aren't cheap in where i live
>>
>>39588858
It doesn't really from what I've heard. My parents used to say that shit all the time so I got annoyed and asked my optometrist about it. He basically said it was mostly bullshit and it comes down to your genetics. Obviously you shouldn't be straining your eyes in the dark that much but it doesn't make that much of a difference compared to your genetics.
>>
only got slightly bad vision however i got fuck loads of floaters that only gets worse by the month
>>
>>39587991
>>39588151
Do you guys ever get used to contacts? I tired me out like a year or two ago and they would always start fucking with my eyes after a few hours. I'd have to keep blinking and readjusting them and t took me forever to put them on or take them off. I still have like a months supply that don't expire tell 2018 but Idk if I'll even use them.
>>
>>39589999
I get those shits too ive been trying just not masterbating idk if it works or I just don't notice
>>
>>39586614
I have absolutely horrible eyesight which is most likely genetic since my dad has really bad eyesight aswell..probably gonna get Lasik next year so you should consider that
>>
>>39590070
Most of the people who say "you get used to them" are really just betas who can't imagine living a life with 4 eyes no matter how painful they are
>>
>>39590070
Your eyes eventually do get used to them, mine used to water constantly when I first started wearing them. And if you do get them make sure the solution is up to date and your case is clean. And disregard >>39590162 as he is but a humble retard.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.