[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to top 50 undergraduate business school in US >Only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1334523453313.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1334523453313.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>Go to top 50 undergraduate business school in US
>Only black person in 3/5 of my classes
>Only non-white/Asian in 1/5
Why don't more Hispanics/blacks go into business-related fields like finance and accounting?
>>
most of us darker skins are a bit retarded
>>
Isn't it hard to get into the top 50 undergraduate schools? Also most black people I know fall for the trade school meme.
>>
>>39586387
It's a top 50 business school, but it's at a state university, so not really.
Especially in-state.
I transferred from a community college with a 3.7 GPA and even here I barely have a 3.2 GPA in my major.
It's not THAT difficult.
>>
>>39586462
>It's a top 50 business school, but it's at a state university, so not really.
That isn't what you said at first. Way to move the goal post. Boston university is one of the top 50 undergraduate business schools in the us and it's 60k a semester. So I can see why people wouldn't.
>>
>>39586551
>I don't know the difference between a business school AT a university and a university.
Protip: Boston University isn't one of the top 50 undergraduate business schools in the US, Questrom (the business school AT Boston University) is one of the top 50 undergraduate business schools in the US.
>>
>>39586308
fpbp
Have fun being looked down on by right-wingers like me, who assume you got there through AA, and being treated like a pet by liberals.
>>
>>39586631
To elaborate, I wish you luck, niganon. May you find a qt black gf and work your way to the top.
Who knows, you might become Black Hitler when the US Balkanizes.
>>
>>39586703
>Who knows, you might become Black Hitler when the US Balkanizes.
Wasn't Hitler originally an artfag?
Black Hitler would probably be one of those afrocentric undercover commies majoring in art history or something.
>>
>>39586596
>Protip: Boston University isn't one of the top 50 undergraduate business schools
>Questrom (the business school AT Boston University) is one of the top 50 undergraduate business schools in the US.

Questrom isn't a separate university from Boston University. In order to go to Questrom you have to apply to Boston. Also way to ignore the whole point. Which is that it's ungodly expensive. Which is why most black people and poor people go for the trade school meme.
>>
>>39586740
>Questrom isn't a separate university from Boston University.
Questrom also isn't a university, it's a school.
You do realize that most universities are made up of different schools and colleges, right?
Most programs (Business, Art, Life Sciences, Comp Science, Mathematics, etc.) have different schools.
For example, Questrom is Boston's school of Business, while Pardee is their school of global studies
>Also way to ignore the whole point. Which is that it's ungodly expensive
Which is why scholarships, transfer credits, loans, and many different grants exist.
Depending on the state of course.
I can understand something like Georgia State, but there are plenty of blacks and Hispanics at my uni, just not at the SOB.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.