[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm confused about what my fucking brain wants >be hardcore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: 34552344.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
34552344.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
i'm confused about what my fucking brain wants

>be hardcore introvert
>get bored and worn out of social interaction after 2-3 hours
>deliberately don't speak to anyone at work
>deliberately don't speak to my former friends because its "too much effort" to maintain relationships and be socially active

>be so lonely it's physically painful

so does my brain want me to have friends or not? god why the fuck am i so weird
>>
>>39586074
what if there were others who also felt like too much interaction was too much, and they preferred the same amount as you? it would be cool to find them wouldn't it, maybe theyd even want to be friends
>>
>>39586748
people like me are an extremely rare breed. normals outnumber us 100:1

a lot of people at work say that i am the quietest, most asocial person they have ever met. i've literally never met anyone else like me before.
>>
>>39586074
I'm in the same boat. I get so lonely, but when I find someone to talk to that I actually kinda like, I can't be bothered to respond to their texts. Would you feel better if you can find someone that will just sit quietly on the couch with you, no conversation, just sitting there without it being weird or awkward? I'm pretty sure that's all I want. Just their company.
>>
I'm kinda like you, i get fucking tired of people after about 24 hours. After that i have to have a break, but when i'm "resting" im feeling lonely as fuck. So we're on the same boat anon
>>
>>39586074
Have you tried communicating by note? Next time you put something back on a shelf at work or something, try attaching a note with a normie-friendly joke.

Or you could just play vidya.
>>
damn that is really weird. i'm just as antisocial as you but i don't get lonely
>>
>>39586806
At that ratio there are roughly 7 million people like you

Find them, unite them, and tear down the society you hate so much
>>
>>39586074
iktf
>Almost always prefer to be alone
>Get tired of conversations quickly
>People get on my nerves easily
>Still feel lonely all the time
It's a special sort of stupid
>>
>>39586074
Everyone wants to be part of something as to not be lonely, it's just that social retards like us have it tough because it takes so long for it to happen. Idk why but whenever I'm in a group with more than 2 other people I can't hold a conversation. It's like my mind freezes up and I can't think. Even when I talk to someone one on one it takes hours of talking before I can show my personality. I'm used to it now though and have accepted that I'm a social outcast to any outsiders which is fine, as long as I can make small talk with the co-workers I have made friends with I probably won't end up offing myself
>>
Similar story here, anon. I just wish I had a girlfriend. Someone I feel completely comfortable with. That way I wouldn't need to feel the pressure of socialization while also the sadness of being lonely.
>>
>>39586074
How old are you? One of those forces wins in the end. In my experience you forsake the first and become a shut-in.
>>
tfw no introverted gf to stay inside ;_;
>>
>>39587129
i'm originally 20
>>
>>39586074
>worn out of social interaction after 2-3 hours
>hardcore introvert
GET OUT OF MY BOARD NORMALSHITS REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39586074
It's not all that unique. I'm similar, people here call me a normie or failed normie, whatever. I HATE even moderate size groups (like more than 6 people), especially if I haven't known the people for at least 5 years. I couldn't maintain any relationship I've had with any woman past 8 months (most generally last 2 months, if that. Longest was 8 months and we were about to move in together...I might have sabotaged it a bit to avoid that). When I get bored of being alone, about every month or so, I'll go to one of my normie friends parties. Then I end up instantly regreting it and hating it cause there's mass people and dun' wanna be around them. But I like being around my normie friends, when it's just like the 5 of us. Introverts like and can even thrive in small groups in short periods of time. When it's myself and my small circle of friends, I am the center of the party but not intentionally. I just spew autism and they love it, it's like shit posting IRL. At a party, I'm completely ignored, which I enjoy but at the same time I hate because why the fuck am I there in the first place and just look like a weirdo.
>>
>>39586873
this
originolio
>>
I fantasize about falling in love, traveling, meeting her friends, getting married and having kids with the right one. But, I don't actually want any of that and I hate to socialize. I don't really understand it, but it might be media convincing is that we're so miserably lonely.
>>
>only bond with people when forced together in work/school
>the moment that environment is gone I no longer maintain contact with them

Story of my life. I've never voluntary tried to seek out friendship and only speak when spoken to. It's just like wanting a GF only for sex but being unable to deal with all he other social bullshit that has to come with it before she'll let you in her pants.
>>
>>39587790
That's what hookers and rent-a-friends on Craigslist are for. Hahah.
>>
File: 1504635427825.jpg (73KB, 1468x1468px) Image search: [Google]
1504635427825.jpg
73KB, 1468x1468px
It's called schizoid dilemma
>>
>>39587818
It's not a dilemma. The discomfort of loneliness is less severe than the discomfort of social interaction, so people act accordingly. Look at OP, he's already made his choice.
>>
>>39587207
Level of "reserved-ness" shouldn't be a scale of non-normalism. The things you talk about should be.
>>
>>39586806
well the problem is that the defining trait is that normals also spend time not talking so just going by that trait youd never know who is really this way
>>
>>39587790
>It's just like wanting a GF only for sex but being unable to deal with all he other social bullshit that has to come with it before she'll let you in her pants.
I know this feel.
>>
>>39586074
Its ok to be sexually confused go on Grindr amd cum in a girls (mans) mouth to see if you want boipussy or pussy
>>
>>39587905
that is exactly the opposite of how it is
>>
>>39587989
OP wasn't talking about sex, you degenerate weirdo.
>>
I always feel this constant need to entertain people when I'm around them. It's not that I want attention, I just feel obligated somehow because they are talking/hanging out with me. it's draining as fuck. i just try to stay at home nowadays.
>>
>>39588004
Not him but when I first saw OPs thread I thought it had to do with him being confused about craving penis
>>
>>39588004
I didn't read all of his shit I assumed he was another of the many faggots here, was just giving him advice on where to suck a dick if he wants.
>>
>>39587905
>I'm a normie but I'm shifting the goalposts so I'm a robot, the post
>>
>>39587993
But it is how it should be; a lot of people are reserved, but discuss current/personal events over more obscure theory for instance
>>
>>39588097
>a lot of people

Definition of normieism, m8
>>
>>39588140
My point exactly

Orig
>>
what really interests me is why does it always feel like i must be the one putting effort into the conversation, do normals just naturally have so many friends that they don't care for another one even if they like him?
>>
>>39588097
>the things you talk about should be
>implying there is anything on this planet that doesn't have it's own normie following that obsesses over it
even if normals can be somewhat reserved they still retain the ability to make connections, and they definitely aren't reserved to the point that they have 0 friends at all.
>>
>>39588180
And youre a normie for wanting to talk for over a few minutes
>>
>>39588097
alternatively,
>implying the most robotic robots don't have perfectly average interests
>>
>>39586074
Hey OP, were you at a younger age avoiding social interactions because you feared rejection or was it due to a disinterest in socializing in general.
>>
>>39588220
It depends if you consider relaying ideas off of one another and offering answers a "connection" between two people like what we're doing now. I have this theory that friendships are spooks and don't exist
>>
>>39588230
Now this is >>39588075
>>
>>39588189
i feel your pain. It's like it's your responsibility to keep the conversation flowing.
>>
>>39588371
Now this is>>39587989

Oar rig anal
>>
>>39588331
I was afraid people wouldn't like me because im gay
>>
>>39588454
stop pretending to be me loser

>>39588331
both really but i would say it leans towards the former
>>
>>39588501
Stop pretending to be a loser, first , faggot
>>
>>39588501
Have you ever been made fun of for being an idiot
>>
>>39588616
i've been made fun of for being an idiot and for no reason at all
>>
>>39586074
I discovered 99% of my loneliness (and a lot of my negative emotions in general) was caused by me comparing myself to other people, thinking their way was the "right way" to live and feeling like I was missing out as a result.
It might be the same for you.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.