[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know all the talk about basic income? It already exists and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 82yvMsi7.png (84KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
82yvMsi7.png
84KB, 280x280px
You know all the talk about basic income? It already exists and it's called autism bux. While wagies slave away in mines, doing extra hours in IT or wiping the tainted assholes of the elderly, I just sit on my ass doing nothing while getting paid. I have reached nirvana. Have you?
>>
>>39585704
It's not much, friend. Also, what UBI does that SSDI doesn't is allow the government to remove the minimum wage and open labor to market forces. Imagine what we could accomplish if we didn't have to wait for the capitalists to figure out how to make money off it. Want to work for $3 an hour collecting data for a research project? Do it. Have a product you need to see go to market and want to work their production line at 5 bucks an hour? That's between you and your employer. It would be a golden age.
>>
>>39585704
The jews own this country, if you think they're going to give away their money for free you're wrong, never gonna happen
>>
>>39586015
The question is, after companies decide labor and employees are only worth 4.27/h and the price of rent, transportation and groceries, will the rest of the market tell people" okay cool, you have less money so rent/utilities/groceries/etc are cheaper for you now" or just shrug and say tough shit asshole, find a better job or work more jobs
>>
>>39586838
The idea is that more people participating in the economy makes things cheaper, not more expensive.
>>
File: 1430966446234.jpg (23KB, 417x515px) Image search: [Google]
1430966446234.jpg
23KB, 417x515px
>>39585704
>left = white = good
>right = black = bad
>>
>>39586891
So the McDonald's method of staffing, but pushed to a larger stage?
>>
>>39587139
Pushed to the national stage. People who are happy with a subsistence level of living are few. I mean real fucking few. Most people who can possibly rise even fractionally above that do it. Now, why not empower everyone who wants to rise above their station?

I don't work. I live with my family and have a much better quality of life than I would be able to achieve on my own, and I'm a full time caregiver for a relative who lives here. My wife likes to buy nonsense and not be jogged for it, so she works, she's a paralegal. But I don't take her money, I don't need it to live a mostly comfortable life with modern devices and spending money, I just keep my wants small. I also made good investment decisions in my life that have helped reinforce this choice. But if I could get a job as a writer for a local business or magazine, or work for research groups, or even teach small groups, I would do that, depending on the cause. Right now I'm a research writer for a PUC university in South America, a contractor who writes and publishes articles in journals. I would love to be able to work for my foreign salary in America. With the minimum wage eliminated, there would be opportunities for me.
>>
>>39585704
Negative income tax would be a better idea.
>>
>>39587013
Nope you're seeing this all wrong
>left = white = racist
>right = black = good
The black way is the right way
>>
>>39585704
If UBI actually becomes a thing, I will immediately stop looking for a job and never bother again.
I know I'm not the only one either.
>>
>>39586015
that doesn't work when you have to compete with third worlders retard

want to work for $3/hour? too bad, I'll hire a Venezuelan for $0.25/hour
>>
>>39588508
It already exists desu. Provided you can get through basic( which is possible for a robot if a retard like me can) and apply for a Gucci trade, the army is pretty much ubi. I literally get paid to sit around and smoke and drink coffee 9 hours a day
>>
Taxed so we can just get it back at half the cost, raising the cost of living so we can work harder to survive and churn more profit for those in power. Nice.
>>
File: vsco_073117.jpg (695KB, 2049x1536px) Image search: [Google]
vsco_073117.jpg
695KB, 2049x1536px
>>39588547
They'll do that anyway, anon. Do you want UBI guaranteeing your continued survival or don't you? Because the Venezuelan is always an option. High quality workers that are local are important to literally every economic sector, anon.
>>
After AGI takes over and there's no need for anyone to work to sustain our civilization, UBI will HAVE to be put into effect or else the rich can expect to get dragged out and murdered like we're in a cyberpunk French Revolution.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.