[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be homeschooled >try incredibly hard not to be weird,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 489406d.jpg (26KB, 438x363px) Image search: [Google]
489406d.jpg
26KB, 438x363px
>be homeschooled
>try incredibly hard not to be weird, despite having no social experience
>move off to college
>realize how far behind I am to other people
>a year later get a somewhat cute nerdy gf, which seemed too easy
>fucked with my head, turned into Satan just as I'm starting to really love her
>after she left me for another guy, just basically stay in my apartment alone
>start talking to a fat girl
>she's nice and I have nobody else that wants to be around me
>eventually get in a rs with her, because I'm lonely
>never felt the spark, but I appreciate her as a person
>her family offers to let me stay with them over the summers so I dont have to move back home
>after 2 summers have enough for a car
>her family just decides to let me move in with them
>still socially awkward
>still broke
>debt out my ass
>still don't have a girl that I feel something strongly for
>now I feel like I have an obligation to my gf and her parents, while I'm still unhappy
>don't see any rational path to get myself to a place where I can be happy
>realize the further I climb out the hole, the deeper it is
>>
Stop mooching off of this girl and her parents when you dont even really like her.
>>
>such a Chad that he gets a gf

>then his next gf family supports you financially

get out chad
>>
>>39584735
Aside from rent I pay for everything else.

She quit her job and I've been paying for a lot of her food.

And if I do stop, I don't know where to go or what to do. She is literally all I have. They all think we will eventually get married.
>>
>>39584690
move states and cut contact
>>
>>39584806
Thats not fair to her, and like I said previously I am low on money and don't have anywhere to go.
>>
>>39584690
Jesus you sound like the kind of guy who does a murder suicide on the entire family
>>
>>39584804
Start cheating on her you will feel better, another option is you might be gay? Having been a homeschooled kid you never had the chance to see if you were gay. I think right now you are trying to make it work cuz she is a female, use Grindr and test boipussy
>>
>>39584994
save a bit more, move states and cut contact

if you dropped out (seems like you did i guess) then you'll be a min wagecuck for the rest of your life anyway so what does it matter whether you're a walmart greeter in arizona or south carolina
>>
>>39584690
Well just drive to another state and start over toss ya phone never speak to her again. Next time her fat ass is gone pack your shit and leave a note saying "its over and I'm moving" its that easy you little turd
>>
>>39584690
Before you dump her post pictures of her I want to see how fat she is
>>
>>39584690
Just leave problem solved tons of people do this start over get a hot gf or BF what ever you are into
>>
>>39585048
No, I'm working part time and am still in college. I have about a year and a half left.

>>39585045
Texting with other girls does help, but it's just making my guilt worse. I'm extremely attracted to most girls, just not the one I have.

>>39585065
That's too shitty, I couldn't live with myself after doing that. She's been nothing but good to me, and she's emotionally dependent. And then I'm all alone again.

>>39585088
I'm not posting pics, but is 220lbs. As far as fat women go she looks pretty good. But thats not my type at all.
>>
>>39585142
>>>39585045
>Texting with other girls does help, but it's just making my guilt worse. I'm extremely attracted to most girls, just not the one I have.
ok, anon. is there no way you can fix her up? can you not help her lose weight? what all is wrong with her? would she be cute if she were thinner? you quite possibly are irreparably a fucked up dark soul and that this is the best relationship you can be in-- that you might want to be with hot girls, but you'd just fuck those situations up and you'd be alone. do you fuck this fat girl? do you get any happiness or benefit at all with her? also, do not discount having awesome in-laws, which her parents seem like. i have pretty good ones though they are divorced, and i reap the benefits from them all the time. it's like having power ups or health kits or whatever stored up in a video game that you can make use of when you need-- really handy while you are adulting.
>>
Yeah, you can fuck right off with your normie """""""""""""""""""""problems""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>39584804
start exercising and get her to join you, make her a qt
>>
>boohoo, i have a gf but i don't even want her
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.