[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>diagnosed autist >sign up for a autism forum >have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 17985062947.jpg (43KB, 532x764px) Image search: [Google]
17985062947.jpg
43KB, 532x764px
>diagnosed autist
>sign up for a autism forum
>have to pick avatar
>decide to use a pic related because my name is also Hans and I also have lots of WW2 pictures on my computer
>post my bio in one of those "introduce yourself" threads
>get perma banned for "hate speech" the next day
>>
I think you should try a forum for ultra autists.
>>
>>39584398
Ye, I think the board was full of jsut self diagnosed faggots anyway
>>
>>39584427
I hate those self-diagnosing cunts. The way they infiltrate places with people of whatever condition they claim they have plays out exactly like the comic does.

Makes me wonder if cancer will become a trend years from now.
>OMG I found a pimple on my nose guiz I totes have skin cancer XDD(
>>
>>39584739
>Makes me wonder if cancer will become a trend years from now.
It's gonna happen, no doubt about that
>>
>>39584310
Who is that? Doesn't look even remotely like an SS uniform. I get that people think SS are some sort of evil monsters (being the state security apparatus gives the belief some credibility), but what's wrong with regular wehrmacht guys?
>>
>he's so desensitized from 4chan and anime he doesn't realize you have to hide your history power level irl
>>
>>39584800
>4chan
Wehraboos are like, the base population of the internet, and are also very common in real life history buff circles.
>>
>>39584792
Hanns Hubmann
He was a german photographer and author and tok a lot of pictures before and during WW2
>>
>>39584841
So basically fucking autists sperged out over something before checking even the most basic facts. Somehow feels familiar.
>>
>>39584763
It will probably start with identification bullshit
>My great-great-grandma died of cancer so I identify as having cancer myself
>>
File: Ltyy9KI.jpg (135KB, 566x677px) Image search: [Google]
Ltyy9KI.jpg
135KB, 566x677px
>>39584830
Is this what you tell yourself?
>>>/his/

your containment board awaits you.

innocent Wehrmacht is disproven the normies say
>>
File: 8rt7y6ba9h.jpg (194KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
8rt7y6ba9h.jpg
194KB, 800x600px
>>39584854
basically yes
They probably just saw the uniform
>>
>>39584871
I've never been to /his/, I hear it's full of history majors aka commies. No, I'm speaking from a long, long years spent on vidya and autistic obsession related bulletin boards.
>innocent wehrmacht
I don't think the SS did anything wrong either, but that's the 4chan in me speaking. The wehrmacht was one of the tamer combatants in the war by a fairly long shot, when compared to japs or ruskies.
>>
>>39584907
You're doing it again.

sh sh, only dreams. We are going to make you better anon.
>>
File: d70.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
d70.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>39584907
>I don't think the SS did anything wrong either
Nobody did anything wrong
it's war, bad and cruel shit happens and every action had a reason behind it

But don't forget the super evil nazi's, goyim!
>>
>>39584310
That is a clear expirirnce of Naziphobia, a real problem rising in Evil America
>>
>>39584958
>Nobody did anything wrong
No,it's war, basically everyone does something wrong and fucked up. The question is who has done way more fucked up shit then the rest. And it's save to say that the Nazis and Soviets did way more fucked up shit then the rest, at least on the Eastern Front.
>>
>>39585108
Good way of putting it, fair too.
>>
>>39584958
A lot of people did fucked up shit during WWII, the SS aren't immune of guilt because the allies did bad stuff too.
>>
File: not all nazis.png (344KB, 711x520px) Image search: [Google]
not all nazis.png
344KB, 711x520px
>>39585030
not all nazis anon
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.