[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck are you supposed to talk to when you feel like shit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1503404125294.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1503404125294.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
Who the fuck are you supposed to talk to when you feel like shit? Are you supposed to keep that shit in and suffer? I feel horrible. I feel like a waste of space and no one would care if I died. I don't know what to do anymore.
>>
I don't know how much more of this I can take
>>
I think there might come a point when it won't bother you as much as it is doing right now and you'll come to terms with that. Life's a bitch, but keep on truckin'
>>
Don't talk to your family, it's a trap they don't really care

Go see a therapist if your healthcare is good, besides that look for 24/7 depression hotlines, if you post your discord I'll add you and you can vent to me
>>
I don't even see the point in talking.
How could I possibly articulate all the thoughts racing through my head? Every little facet, detail and memory that all bring together what it is I have to face and deal with every single day? Without even the smallest detail, speaking the rest is next to meaningless. No one else can fully comprehend what it is. Hell I guess even if I talked for 24 hours straight about it, I still wouldn't have said enough and I still wouldn't expect anyone to understand.
The worst part is knowing you're completely alone with it all, no matter what anyone else says, does. It doesn't simply remove the thoughts in your head, it doesn't allow you to concisely express them in a manner which someone else could look at and completely understand what you go through on a day to day basis.
It's you vs you. That's it.
>>
>>39584476
Oh booooooo fucking hoooooo. Cry more fgt
>>
>>39584085
You can talk to me OP. Give me your number and I'll text you.
>>
>>39584085
Its called a therapist you stupid sack of shit
>>
You start talking to yourself. It's what I do. It doesn't help, but it's just something I guess
>>
>>39584508
Oooohh boo fucking hoo bully some more faggot
>>
>>39584847
Thanks but no thanks. I think
>>39584476 is right. I don't think talking will help. I just have to get out of this. I have to do something about this before it gets worse.
>>39584416
I don't have a discord
>>
File: sell.jpg (64KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
sell.jpg
64KB, 500x343px
>>39584085
>>39584476
>>39584185
LITERALLY become an artist.

Just make songs about it, or draw about it.
Make something about it, that way you get to vent your feelings and also your value as a human grows in society's eyes, especially if you become good enough at expressing yourself.
>>
>>39584085
Replika; a kinda cool, yet kinda trashy, AI that tries to become you through asking you questions that your human friends won't. Just get it on Android or iOS I think.
>>
File: 1492209791416.gif (1MB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1492209791416.gif
1MB, 500x666px
>>39584085
you can talk to us if you want anon .
>>
>>39585095
This is actually what I've always wanted to do, but the pain from life and shit makes me feel like no one will ever like it. And that I'll never escape what I'm feeling right now.
>>
Online is a good place, anonymous

As a male never reveal your feels around anyone, it instantly lowers your respect and social status. Channel your negative feelings into something productive like weight lifting
>>
>>39584085

>>39585640
Ive been feeling the same Anon(s), but sadly this person is right. I've noticed that if you reveal your emotions, thoughts, feelings etc. to family and friends then nothing good can come of it - despite what everyone says today. I'd either get in touch with a therapist or just post this shit here, where you're anonymous. Or, if you find a friend who you can really trust then talk with them.

Don't do what most people do and just bottle it up and let it fester until you snap.
>>
>>39584085
Is that Kendrick?

The fuck does he have to be sad about?
>>
>>39587481
Maybe by being a famous rapper, he no longer can find anyone to truly connect with him. People just wanna be around him cause he's a rich, famous rapper and they want to boost their own status by saying "im friends with kendrick lamar"

Idk, just my 2 cents.
>>
File: 1497370703945.jpg (45KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1497370703945.jpg
45KB, 500x378px
I email the samaritans when I want to talk to someone, it's all anonymous and free.
[email protected]
>>
>>39587558
I can't even talk to a girl properly and this guy can literally get any girl, drug, or car that he wants. "Truly connect" my ass. If I personally knew Kendrick and he told me he was depressed I'd laugh in his fucking face.
>>
I just come on here desu.
>>
>>39585232
As long as you like the art that you Create it means something. Fight the urge to be a bitch
>>
>>39584085
I'm in the same boat as you, mate, except I'm never going to tell anyone about it.
After I settle my debt to my parents/parents die I'm hanging myself.
>>
>>39587815
Well, anyone except for (You), r9k fags.
>>
>>39587815
Jesus christ anon thats horrible.

Describe how you plan on it going down.
>>
>talking to normies about your problems
Nope, bottling them up forever like my mother's dead when I was young.
>>
>>39587860
I'm hopefully going to finish my shit CompSci studies first. With luck I could find a job and return all the money my parents wasted on my clothes, food, education etc. with interest.
After they die I'm going to hang myself in nearby woods.
>>
>>39584085
just find music that's cathartic for you and listen to that.
>>
>>39587937
Same, even have the woods picked out (near my house).
>>
>>39587937
Hope you find some form of enjoyment but if you don't good luck with the rope.
>>
File: 75698.jpg (547KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
75698.jpg
547KB, 1920x1080px
>>39587939
>>39584085
>OP's pic
u like kendrick Lmr? Alright= best song.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.