[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be born female >can send literally any man to jail and/or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1503292636172.png (138KB, 398x533px) Image search: [Google]
1503292636172.png
138KB, 398x533px
>be born female
>can send literally any man to jail and/or ruin his reputation for life by accusing him of sexual harassment
>pretty much guaranteed to have the option of getting a mans money one way or another, hard work is a completely optional thing for them
>be born male
>pretty much impossible to get a woman charged for any crimes she commits, even rape or murder
>have to slave away your entire life just to eat, lucky if you don't have to pay child support or take care of a woman and her spawn
How the fuck is this fair?
>>
File: 1504807353756.jpg (97KB, 630x574px) Image search: [Google]
1504807353756.jpg
97KB, 630x574px
>>39584033
not to mention all the special treatment and attention
>>
>>39584033
That's just the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>39584033
Its a lot worse than that. I dont even care anymore for this society. I live only with the knowledge that all stacies will be raped into kitchen by muslims in the future.
>>
>>39584033
>How the fuck is this fair?
you can open pickle jars. stop yer bitchin.
>>
>>39584591
>not to mention all the special treatment and attention
sauce plz
>>
And also men get longer sentences than women for same crime...

T. Femanon
>>
>>39585372
>you can open pickle jars.
So can women, when they aren't lazy fucks who let their bodies go to shit because they can get away with it.
>>
>>39585372
Women can just have men do it for them.
Women can just have men do anything for them.
>>
>>39584033
>>pretty much impossible to get a woman charged for any crimes she commits, even rape or murder

this is true cops don't do shit to women and even let them get away with a speeding ticket just for being attractive.also you can't defend yourself against a woman if she attacks you and you are the one going to prison if you defend yourself.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.