[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My literal autistic friend who smells of BO and has long,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: 1503526134406.png (23KB, 587x455px) Image search: [Google]
1503526134406.png
23KB, 587x455px
>My literal autistic friend who smells of BO and has long, unkempt hair has had multiple girlfriends
>Meanwhile I'm a kissless dateless virgin despite being hygienic, well-groomed and fashionable

What the fuck is even the point in living? It's like some supernatural force deemed at birth that I would be an eternal failure with women.
>>
He's probably better than you personality-wise. Women are less visual than men. If you're able to give them emotions, they'll love you for it.
>>
>>39584454
this just b urself

or stop being ugly lmao
>>
>>39584454
I mean he's a cool guy, but he can be annoying at times. He also fits the "nice guy" stereotype to a T. He thinks that he has to basically be a girl's servant and do everything for her. Doesn't always work out for him but he's had a few GFs as I say.
>>
>>39583922
That is the worst quality pepe I've seen in a long time
It's so bad it's not even amusing. It's just a terrible attempt at fitting in with the rest of the memers.
>>
File: 1453604073875s.jpg (3KB, 116x125px) Image search: [Google]
1453604073875s.jpg
3KB, 116x125px
>>39583922
>What the fuck is even the point in living? It's like some supernatural force deemed at birth that I would be an eternal failure with women.

I like how you're casually externalising the reasons for your failure and painting yourself as a victim of some cosmic injustice, rather than even considering the possibility that you could accept responsibility for your life and step up your game.
>>
>>39584683
I didn't make it, kiddo.
>>
>>39584736
>painting yourself as a victim of some cosmic injustice

Don't we all, anon?
Some call it religion or some shit.
>>
File: 1503938814014.jpg (103KB, 964x964px) Image search: [Google]
1503938814014.jpg
103KB, 964x964px
>>39584736
>rather than even considering the possibility that you could accept responsibility for your life and step up your game.

I did step up my game. I spent years building up my social skills and expanding my social circle. I carefully paid attention to trends in fashion and modern styles so that I could cultivate a look that was both trendy and enjoyable. I cut out my bad habits (sloppy eating, sloppy hygiene, lack of fitness) that made me less attractive. I found hobbies that I enjoyed and that involved meeting new people, including women.

Apparently none of this matters, all because I have no sexual charisma and don't know how to act around women.

It's just like, what is the point in putting in all this effort to improve my life if the ONLY thing that matters is an odd combination of luck (like my friend that I mentioned in OP) and confidence around women (like most guys have).
>>
>>39584736
your doing wrongthinks. why tf should this anon take responsibility for his shitty life? did he ask to be born? no! his parents catapulted him into this world, so he is ENTITLED!! (not even being ironic here). what tf is wrong with this world?
>>
>>39584809
>Apparently none of this matters, all because I have no sexual charisma and don't know how to act around women

Right so you didn't learn pickup. You now have a solution, go implement it.
>>
>>39584835
>why tf should this anon take responsibility for his shitty life?

Cuz what ~tf~ else are you going to do? Be a useless miserable faggot? How's that working out for you?
>>
File: 1502755384286.jpg (68KB, 988x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502755384286.jpg
68KB, 988x1024px
>>39584879
Did my autistic friend learn pickup? No. Did any of the other men I know who are successful with women learn pickup? Almost certainly not.

Why should I have to learn some complex system of mannerisms and methods just to do what appears to come 100% naturally to everyone else, even socially awkward people?
>>
>>39584914
>Be a useless miserable faggot? How's that working out for you?

It's a living. All of us are useless and miserable and faggots in our own ways. I have no externally conditioned qualms about being the embodiment of that when depression hits hard. It's almost a nice refuge I can get back to.
>>
>>39584930
Well what alternative is there other than crying about it?

You have to work harder than other people to get results, well that's too bad, do it anyway or continue to suffer.

However there is a benefit to having to work harder. That is that you have the potential to become great. The enemy of the best is the good, because if you're already good at something without trying you won't be motivated to improve beyond that plateau. If you start at the bottom you can take it to much greater heights than a normie would.

I know that having to learn social skills and game consciously has resulted in me being one of the most socially aware and charismatic people in my circle of friends. And when my friends see me approaching a girl they think I have some kind of superpower because most guys are too afraid to even try.

You have to work harder than other people, but the payoff is that you can be better at it, and you gain a conscious understanding of the things you're doing, which means you can help others and give value to others if you want to.
>>
>>39584930
>Why should I have to learn some complex system of mannerisms and methods just to do what appears to come 100% naturally to everyone else

I mean your post answered that question. Because it doesn't come naturally to you. I know the feeling: you feel like a retard for having to "learn" things everyone else knows and never even had to learn. Well, you ARE a retard, a social retard. Same as me, to a degree. It's not gonna come naturally to you no more than long division is gonna come naturally to the slow kid in class.

Learning pick-up lines is a dumb idea because that shit's designed to be a joke and never actually work unless you have another system underlying it to back it up. But you WILL have to learn. You'll have to observe others' social interactions and learn to mimic favorable aspects of them if you want to even engage in social interactions yourself. Yea, that's what being socially retarded is like. I mean normies do this too, the only difference is they're not conscious of the process. So, really, you're not so weird and different and inferior- the only difference is you have to consciously do the same thing others do unconsciously. Yep, it's a huge burden. Like having to "manually" breathe due to a rare disorder. But that's what you're stuck with.
>>
File: 1503924617633.jpg (110KB, 960x925px) Image search: [Google]
1503924617633.jpg
110KB, 960x925px
>>39585051
Okay, sure, I get it.

But where am I even supposed to start when just speaking to a girl platonically gives me the shivers? I get uncomfortable when a girl touches me on the shoulder. I'm basically afraid of women. They scare me. And on top of this I have NO idea how to flirt or be seductive because I have ZERO experience.

I am literally at rock bottom, experience wise. Imagine someone who has never done even the slightest thing with a woman, despite being surrounded by women socially for years. What is the absolute, earliest, most beginner thing that I can do to make myself more comfortable with girls? And how do I go from there to FINALLY going on a date/having a girlfriend/having sex?
>>
>>39585122
>What is the absolute, earliest, most beginner thing that I can do to make myself more comfortable with girls?
First you must ask yourself why they scare you, then lose that fear. Feeling intimidated by women is something you gotta scratch off that list before you can get anywhere.
>>
>at mccucks with work onitis
>always on my most normie behaviour around her
>shes 10/10 (eye of beholder and shit)
>guy comes up and orders
>she serves him
>he stutters, gets words in wrong order etc
>stereotypical robot
>i think hes just a bit awkward
>after he goes she says "he was really autistic, giggling"
>"how do you know he was autistic, he just seemed a bit awkward"
>"i have an autistic friend, hes a bit like you except you have bit more of a filter"
>>
File: 1503697836660.jpg (58KB, 736x624px) Image search: [Google]
1503697836660.jpg
58KB, 736x624px
>>39585247
>First you must ask yourself why they scare you

Because I feel like they're constantly judging me. I feel like every move I make is being analysed by women in the room. I feel like they're mentally rating me and deciding whether or not I am a fuckable/dateable human being, and I deeply fear that the conclusion they come to is "no".

I am OBSESSED with appearing attractive in front of women. When I know I'm going out to a party or event that involves several women, I pick out the finest and most appropriate clothes I can find, I start obsessing over my appearance, I might go get a fresh haircut or groom my facial hair the day of the event. And sometimes I receive compliments from girls on these things, but it's never enough. The amount of times a girl has said to me "I love your jacket" or "your beard is looking good" or "you smell nice" is ridiculous, but NONE of these girls have EVER shown any romantic or sexual interest in me. It's like they're teasing and manipulating me.

Because I have never done anything with a woman, I am forced to basically view them as an alien species. The idea of even doing so much as kissing a girl is like some foreign concept to me. I simply cannot comprehend it. Every night I go to sleep and every night I have a dream which involves me going on a date with a girl, or kissing a girl, or meeting a girl and hitting it off with her. These things are so non-existent in my real life that they are permanently confined to my dreams.
>>
>>39585122
>I am literally at rock bottom, experience wise. Imagine someone who has never done even the slightest thing with a woman

Yeah I was like that at the age of 25. I'd lost my virginity at 26. The nice thing about being at rock bottom is that you have nothing to lose, and everything you do is an improvement.

Go on Youtube and look up RSD. Maybe get started with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lqo86IvOJ0

>>39585345
This all looks like pretty standard stuff

>Because I feel like they're constantly judging me.
You have to become okay with the idea that some girls aren't going to like you, and that's okay. In the end you need to be polarising, if you try to appeal to everybody you will be mediocre, whereas if you allow some women to not like you, some will like you a whole lot more, and that's what you want.

It also comes from a mindset of scarcity, unless you live in a small town you're not going to run out of girls to hit on.

>I am OBSESSED with appearing attractive in front of women
Its okay to optimise what you're working with, but this obsession is most likely rooted in insecurity. Also most of what women perceive as attractive is more behavioural than visual. Plus attraction just serves to get them to pay attention to you, arousal is what gets them to fuck you.

>Because I have never done anything with a woman
The only way out is through.
>>
>>39585298
sounds like she was just being cute with you
>>
OP you're such a fucking dick and a crybaby, like you pointed many times your friends is a LITERAL AUTISMO, but he still can get laid and is liked by females, while you, a healthy "cool and trendy" boy, seek attention of robots on r9k, you should be ashamed.
>>
File: 1503622212373.jpg (66KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503622212373.jpg
66KB, 1024x1024px
>>39586151
>OP you're such a fucking dick and a crybaby

I've had a frustrating life. Bullied relentlessly in high school. Not a single friend until I was 16 years old. I've done everything I can to rebuild myself in the years since. But still no attention from girls? Do you expect me to be happy about that?

>while you, a healthy "cool and trendy" boy, seek attention of robots on r9k, you should be ashamed.

I'm just looking for advice anywhere I can find it. Because I've been racking my brain for years over just why no girls seem to be romantically or sexually attracted to me, and no one has ever been able to give me a clear answer as to why, or how to fix it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.