[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you are not entitled to sex, society is not entitled to your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: b4f.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
if you are not entitled to sex, society is not entitled to your labor and time beyond what is needed for your own sustenance.

if you have no prospect of family formation, society shouldn't have any prospect of getting free meals out of you.

just my $0.02
>>
You didn't have to include your balance at the end there, we understood that much from your first two sentences, captain anarchist.
>>
>>39583329
As edgy as he sounds, he isn't wrong doe.
>>
>>39583249
go back to mgtow faggot
>>
Society protects you and provides for you, it is entitled to take taxes.
>>
>>39583411
Protect ok. But provide shit fucking no.
If you don't have a family or sex, you should pay 5 fkin %.
>>
>>39583249
what were you thinking about that made you post this?

and youre not entitled to anything in life. but for your sake i hope you realize where that train of thought goes. ill pretend youre me at a more impetuous time in my life and say genuinely, best wishes.
>>
>>39583249
Should sex be the only reward in life? You are free to trade your income for pussy.
>>
File: page_9.jpg (147KB, 960x1533px) Image search: [Google]
page_9.jpg
147KB, 960x1533px
Is there any way I can become truly, clinically autistic if I wasn't born that way??
So I can stop stressing out and just get money from government handouts of taxpayer money?
>>
You're not entitled to anything
But you are entitled as well.

You make your own choices. Do whatever you fucking want
>>
>>39583249

I still would prefer to work more and get more money to startup my savings, and eventual NEEThood
>>
>>39583249
>If you are not entitled to sex, society is not entitled to your labor
What? Why is that? I agree that society is not entitled to your labor but that in no obvious way follows from the fact that you're not entitled to sex.
>If you have no prospect of family formation, society shouldn't have any prospect of getting free meals out of you
Again, how does the second statement logically follow from the first? And what is the second bit even talking about? Taxes? Welfare? You're expected to contribute to society because of what it gives you, not because of the idea of a family. I do agree that you have no obligation to give to society, but you're arguing for it in such a weird way.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.