[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be femanon >barely awake, haven't eaten, etc. >in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: DI2p72lXoAAlBWD.jpg (72KB, 880x649px) Image search: [Google]
DI2p72lXoAAlBWD.jpg
72KB, 880x649px
>be femanon
>barely awake, haven't eaten, etc.
>in specific, haven't changed pajamas yet
>hot guy from past hookups in snaps
>"why don't you take shirt off"
>"well if you come on cam ;)"
>know he's not gonna get on cam right now
>just too lazy to take off shirt because it's comfortable
>feels autistic man
>>
File: 1503896643436.png (324KB, 641x481px) Image search: [Google]
1503896643436.png
324KB, 641x481px
>tfw no horny doggee to feed me bone to
>>
Cute kitty pic but why are you on here if you can get good looking young dude bros to fuck you so often?
I think reddit is more suited for you tbqh.
>>
>>39582930
because I'm too fucking lazy to make a new offmychest-type account and the dude is in any private chat/group I'd share this in otherwise

and I have no sex-talk girl-friends. my closest friends are
nerds that may or may not wanna bang me
>>
>>39582862
who gives a fuck you stupid bitch

kill yourself
>>
>>39583019
/r/trueoffmychest is the better one to go to.
>my closest friends are
nerds that may or may not wanna bang me
I still don't see why you can't talk to them about it. They are just orbiter beta types to you, they aren't a threat.
>>
also being a femanon is hard

I want to post an intense greentext about this one dude I hooked up with because nerdy guys are wild

but I have the fair suspicion that, one, he lurks here

and two, even if he doesn't, it'll end up screencapped and we're both well-known in our work fields so he'll probably eventually see it and we'll destroy each other in perhaps both a figurative and literal fire

anyway for that second reason reddit is cancer that preemptively ruins good content

just a rant
>>
>being a femanon is soooooo hard
>I can't brag about my pump and dumps anywhere without fear of repercussion!
Yeah, you have it so hard. We all feel so much pity for you. God fucking damn I hate women so much.
>>
>>39583258
not worth the risk. y'all don't realize how terrible at people men are. if I open up about sex then don't deliver I'd be a whore leading guys on or whatever and I don't need that drama in my life. otherwise /r9k/ wouldn't have sustained itself for so long with dudes like this one I'm about to reply to.

>>39583386
I mean, because of a series of hookup-related events, I have deeply private information about a dude who's a relatively public figure in his field and I got it out of him because I was a drunk gossipy bitch, and aforementioned information extends into the reason why he makes me cringe so hard about his relations with women.

but yeah, to be fair, I'm definitely a bragger.
>>
>>39583482
actually, correction: I PITY this dude. this dude will make you all glad you at least have the self-awareness to call yourselves beta and at least speculate on why you all suck.
>>
>>39583482
You're not as much of a victim as you think you are. Yes yes, "men these days" are bad, we've heard it all before so you're wrong about us not realizing how "terrible" men allegedly are for not being perfect extroverted Chads.
You can always talk with your nerdy friends about it, and if they're the typical nerdy feminist types that are so popular these days, you won;t be judged for being a slut.
>>
>>39583337
Fuck off whore
This post is literally, uniroincally, reddit as Fuck.

Go post on rwild or some shit. That's where sluts like yourself belong.
>>
File: telling the robots.png (18KB, 929x583px) Image search: [Google]
telling the robots.png
18KB, 929x583px
>>39583588
>think I'm acting like a victim

absolutely not. the opposite. I just want to tell a story and I'm a frustrated whore.

>we've heard it all before so you're wrong about us not realizing how "terrible" men allegedly are for not being perfect extroverted Chads

what, you think I'd get frustrated not being able to talk about some fucking normal-ass beta boy who I just plucked out of orbit? I can publish a damn memoir just off those alone.

this is next-tier self-deprecating beta we're talking. like troubled genius, but on a whole extra level, and throw in tfw-no-gf cuckoldry like you've never seen.

it only happened in the last month, and I have a feeling he's going to fuck up even better soon, so I'm going to wait a year maybe then come back and tell it. I'll put it in my Google Calendar so I don't forget.

image related

>You can always talk with your nerdy friends about it, and if they're the typical nerdy feminist types that are so popular these days, you won;t be judged for being a slut.

I'm on /r9k/ instead of some shit like /r/trueoffmychest, do you think I'm capable of making normal friends

>>39583671
literally not denying this
>>
>>39583786
Just tell your stupid ass story so you can fuck off and and leave so this thread doesn't get 300+post.
>>
>>39583019
>may or may not wanna bang me

Believe me. they wanna bang you.
>>
>>39583786
So you're some slut that bangs effeminate nerdy boys, and then complains about it on /r9k/?
I'm not interested in your life journal and I have no idea what you're even trying to get at here.
If I can use /r/trueoffmychest with no problems you should be able to use it too fine.
>>
>>39583786
I'm not any of the guys you're talking to, but I know your shit. You're gonna end up the bitter old cunt you were always setting yourself up to become. I just want you to know I'm already laughing about it.
>>
File: bait.jpg (28KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
28KB, 550x633px
>>39582862
you guys are too easy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.