[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>please dont kill yourself >if u are ugly i will not date

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: sDxALlD.jpg (83KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
sDxALlD.jpg
83KB, 500x688px
>please dont kill yourself
>if u are ugly i will not date you lol, u will find someone and if u are not entitled to a girl so get over it
>>
>>39582622
Do you really think she had people like you or me in mind when she wrote that sign
>>
>>39582622
>someday a really lucky girl will be with you
>but not me
>>
>>39582646
I think that is OP's point
>>
>>39582622
>if u are ugly i will not date you lol

She is also the same sort of woman to scream and cry that ugly men seeing prostitutes are actually rapists raping the prostitutes
>>
>>39582622
>>39582709
Why are we assuming she is a liberal?

Liberals are very prosuicide. I have seen feminists on reddit advocating easy access to assisted suicide to get rid of depressed incels
>>
File: lights.jpg (36KB, 630x315px) Image search: [Google]
lights.jpg
36KB, 630x315px
>>39582622
don't be mean to Lights she has a husband and child desu, so no specifically she never had anyone like you on her mind.
>>
>>39582764
why are you suicide shaming, anon?
>>
>>39582810
I am a Muslim, its against my religion

If you want to end your life, go on a killing spree and get killed by the cops, like normal people.
>>
>>39582886
I want you to gun me down with an automatic assault rifle. Just spray me with bullets, fucking shower me with lead anon.
>>
>>39582622
>getting a romantic partner is the single thing that will make you happy
>>
>>39582622
This sign is stupid, suicide does both these things.
>>
>>39582622
>even dreaming of the concept of killing yourself over a woman

You really are a mentally ill retard that's wasting oxygen. Literally kill yourself.
>>
>"I just want somebody to talk to"
>"Eww not you creep"
>>
>>39582622

Positive normies with their naive positivism, it's arrogant.

Fuck you ! if you want to kill yourself a stupid motivational fb/tumblr post isn't going to help you, in fact it's demotivating, you lack insight because you can't possibly comprehend what it feels like
>>
>>39582622
Look at her smug face.

What a poser...
>>
>>39582807
Lights is bae
>>
>>39582910
I was thinking if I go full supreme, that I would use a flamethrower (legal in the US of A) in a crowded theater full of liberals, faggots, feminists, and/or atheists (the annoying fedora liberal kind, of course)

Personally, I hate them far more than the Trump crowd desu
>>
File: 1500689277563.jpg (54KB, 526x567px) Image search: [Google]
1500689277563.jpg
54KB, 526x567px
>>39582622
You realize that society has out of necessity created groups for even the biggest losers to normalize their life and reach checkpoints but you're too stubborn to let go of your own stigma. You realize that's what furries are right? It's literally a new body you put on- it's like an uncommitted transition- you could have friends and lovers but you're too busy sticking your nose in the air just like Chad and Stacy and saying " better than you, go away".

You've had a choice all along but you refuse to compromise.
>>
She is just one person in four billion. Why should I let her opinions run my life?
>>
File: 1504392757355.jpg (94KB, 775x719px) Image search: [Google]
1504392757355.jpg
94KB, 775x719px
>>39582886
>suicide
>against islam
>>
>>39583152
>furries
>you could have friends and lovers
Yeah OP, just think of all the overweight males you could fuck in the ass while wearing a mascot suit. Happiness is just a submission away.
>>
>>39582807
Imagine having an emo guy from a popular late mid-00s '''''post-hardcore''''' band and a basic/scene demilovatesque whore as your mom. Maybe she should've stayed with Daniel from TDWP.
>>
>>39582807
Post more of lights
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.