[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be in school >starting new subjects this year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: iasdbhf.png (116KB, 351x353px) Image search: [Google]
iasdbhf.png
116KB, 351x353px
>be me
>be in school
>starting new subjects this year
>I had took computer science as I already knew most of the stuff the course was covering and i had an interest in it.
>expect class to be small and full of nerds
>walk into class with friends
>mfw it's full of popular sperglords and roadmen
>I just stare in a mix of confusion and dissapointment
>I sit down next to one of their leaders and look at him awkwardly
>he shouts to the teacher "sir my computa's brokun"
>the teacher comes over
>turns out he hadn't turned the monitor on.
>thinking in my head that there had been a mistake
>my disappointment turns to anger as the lesson goes on
>the one next to me trying to figure out how to spell to log into his email randomly says "england is my city"
>class bursts out laughing
>at the end of the lesson now and all we've done is create a powerpoint
>whole class completely ignoring teacher making normie nick crompton jokes
this is not okay
>>
>>39582596
>uses the word 'roadman'
britfeels
>>
CS is the new normie meme because people think it's easy STEM degree.
>>
>>39582596
>computer science
>full of nerds
that's the biggest misconception about this class
>>
>>39582596
Jesus man, i go to a 3D animation uni and I can relate so much. This kind of studies is full if nerds/redditors who cant make the diffefence between consuming a media and creating one. Its incredible how the best one around here are the normies who never played a videogame during their lifes. Seriusly, being a huge nerd otaku dont make you good at programming or design, luckily mist of them dont get past the first semester.
>>
>>39582694
It is an easy degree, and I just graduated earlier this year and have started on 25k in surrey, the whole bubble will burst though, with dickheads like the people mentioned above taking it. However that said, a lot of the retards from my degree failed, and even fairly smart or geeky people got 2.1's, I got a first but mainly based on the academic side of things, technically I'm not great, I've never been a computer geek. I am smart though, I just think it would've been quite hard to get less than a 2.1
>>
File: marioshirt.jpg (5KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
marioshirt.jpg
5KB, 201x251px
>>39582907
when I started computer science most of my classmates said they wanted to be game designers, they were all the kind of "nostalgic gamer" who keeps overpraising retro games but only played the most mainstream and nowdays only plays cs go and LoL. If they manage to make something it'll probably be a generic pixel art nostalgia bait platformer game.
And almost all of them wears these "geeky" shirts with some dumb joke like pic related.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.