[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be at uni today >flock of Stacies descent on the chairs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Suck it losers.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Suck it losers.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>be at uni today
>flock of Stacies descent on the chairs to my right
>didn't talk to them
>didn't spaz out
>mfw I'm Chad basically
>MFW it actually gets even better
>Stacy turns her head away from me her golden hair brushing against my arm
>I didn't spaz out
>Stacy wasn't disgusted
>MFW I realize I'm Chad
>leave the class at the break
>probably will drop that subject so I quit while I'm ahead
>>
>>39582558
If they didnt stare at you and try to get your attention, or they didn't go silent, then you aren't a chad.

t. 6'4 chadbot
>>
>>39582597
Is that why girls look at me and smile? I'm so mentally broken I just assume they think I'm pathetic and laughable.
>>
>>39583343
Don't believe him. I had a female 'smile' at me and when I tried talking to her I got ridiculed so hard I felt like crying.
>>
>>39583343
Yes. Belive it or not, girls most likely see a cute guy as opposed to an autist when they look at you
>>
>>39583343
If they look at you and smile it's probably a fair sign they aren't against talking to you. You have to be able to read the situation though. She might just be friendly.
If a group of girls goes silent or starts whispering and giggling when you walk past, it's a good sign they think you're a Chad.

At the end it can be hard to read the situation, but just think about the context of her smile
>>
>>39583418
This is one of my deepest fears, I wouldn't be able to hold back tears. How did I become so fragile?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.