[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hikkineet for about 5 years >want a change so I decided

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: disgusting.jpg (10KB, 297x200px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
10KB, 297x200px
>hikkineet for about 5 years
>want a change so I decided to get a a job
>get one after a few tries
>meet a pretty cool lad, think i finally have a friend
>after about two weeks, he invites me to a fast food chain near
>order some burgers and shit
>before we start eating, he pulls out his phone, start taking pictures of the food
>'what a are you doing'
>'taking pic for instagram'
>'what'
>'wait you dont have instagram or twitter'
>'no'
>he laughs
>mfw this whole scene
>then he ask me if i want to smoke weed after we eat
>mfw again
>literally started feeling a nausea
>went home as soon as possible
i think i'm gonna quit and shut myself in for another 5 years

what went wrong with this world, fucking degenerates
>>
>I went outside
>I made a friend
>He took a picture of his meal to post on social media
>That seems like a great excuse to pretend to lose hope in humanity (7 billion individuals strong) again and lock myself in without feeling bad or as if it's by my own fault
>>
>>39581944
>i think i'm gonna quit and shut myself in for another 5 years
I think this would be right for you
>>
File: IMG_1547.png (430KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1547.png
430KB, 680x680px
Just yesterday, a guy posted a video of a man fucking a dog in the ass. There's a thread up right now where posters are rationalizing why a child was tied to a table and strangled by his classmates. This is the board you're posting on.

But that guy is a degenerate for using normangram and smoking weed.
>>
>>39581944
>posting fast food to instagram
you just had a bad dice roll on friends
>>
>>39581944
So some guy was friendly and invited you to accompany him doing things that he enjoys in the hopes that you might enjoy them as well. Yeah, what a jerk that guy is.
>>
>>39581944
So to be clear, sharing a board and conversing with people who keep piss/cum in bottles, masturbate to anime pictures of pre-pubescent girls, and worship mass shooters is totally fine, but a guy taking a picture of a hamburger is just too weird for you to handle?
>>
>>39583373
Except r9k does all that stuff ironically, Chad Norman thinks his facebook friends actually want to see pictures of his shitty hamburger
>>
>>39583681
The only one that is at least partially ironic anymore is the shooter worship. This place started as ironic but kind of like with MLP the real weird-o's thought it was serious and took over.
>>
>>39583373
are you new to 4chan?
>>
>>39583774
no, if anything my lurking predates /r9k/ by years
>>
>>39581944
>uughh, l can't handle people taking pics of their food or smoking weed, I'm just gonna shut myself away
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.