[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never warched an anime show on my life, well besides uh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1504690698450.jpg (22KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1504690698450.jpg
22KB, 225x225px
I have never warched an anime show on my life, well besides uh Avatar or uh yu gi oh??

Anyways as someone who's never seen any what would you recommend ?
I'm not asking this on /a/ I'd probably be given death threats.

I'd appreciate any suggestions anons, something maybe thrilling with adventure and excitement !
>>
>>39580599
>adventure and excitement
Since you're a normalfag, I'd recommend first Cowboy Bebop. After that, watch Kaiji.
>>
>>39580633
Thank you anon sweetie =)
>>
>>39580599
>something maybe thrilling with adventure and excitement !
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is, despite the shit it gets by autists and contrarians, a fun and unique battle shonen. You might want to look into that.
Also good anime to start with:
Steins;Gate
Kaiji
TTGL
Madoka Magica
>>
Watch Evangelion and End of Evangelion just because they're fucking iconic and so many other shows borrow from them. They are weird but that's part of the point. Following that, Cowboy Bebop would probably be a good choice.

If you want to branch out, K-ON! is an outstanding intro to cute girl shit
>>
Boku no piku. Exiting af newfag.
>>
>thrilling with adventure and excitement !

Hunter X Hunter (2011) is a GOAT for this. Absolute edge-of-your-seat page-turner. Be warned it starts very slow, but it gradually builds up and never stops accelerating.

In one of its climaxes there's a 22-min episode that takes place in the canonical span of about 10 seconds
>>
File: That_Path.png (949KB, 1567x1755px) Image search: [Google]
That_Path.png
949KB, 1567x1755px
>>39580599
Watch Hero Academia.

>Is recent so you'll be able to talk about it with people
>Is probably the best battle shounen after Hunter X Hunter 2011
>Cool art
>Decent dub if you're that normie that you watch dubs
>Is educational because it encompasses all the typical tropes of the genre
>Enriching viewing experience for newcomers
>Comfy nostalgia for old timers
>>
>>39580691
You're not even trying desu
>>
Watch the Original Dragonball and then Dragonball Z. Don't watch any anime before the android saga.
>>
>>39580599
Just go watch my hero academia. It's the current entry level show, current shounen battle show, a western influenced superhero show, and well put together.
>implying this isn't bait.
>>
>>39580664
He should watch literally any other mech show before eva.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.