[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only friend i've ever been truly comfortable with gets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1504161693926.png (344KB, 576x467px) Image search: [Google]
1504161693926.png
344KB, 576x467px
>only friend i've ever been truly comfortable with gets a gf

it's over lads.
>>
File: 1479007880404.jpg (35KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1479007880404.jpg
35KB, 567x437px
Just wait until he gets married.

Thats when the real crisis begins
>>
>>39580411
just sit back and watch it all turn to shit
good entertainment
>>
>>39580448
i'm actually hoping for this. the bitch is a literal whore who posts edgy yaoi shit and reddit memes all the time and is le ironic kill my self memer xDDD. hopefully it'll all go to shit and everything will go back to normal.
>>
>>39580448
Basically this

Same thing happened to me OP. In 2007 my best friend met Heather. Before Heather, all through high shcool, and the entire summer after highschool, we hung out everyday. We even worked at the same place. So other than sleep, and taking a shit, we were always chilling/shooting the shit, eating Jack in the Box,quesadillas or Tortas from a food truck, or Mcdonalds. He lived like 2 miles from my place, and I had cable and internet, so he was always over. So around september 2007 a mutual friend ask us if we were interested in meeting his girlfriends single friend. Funny thing, he ask me first. I said "no". My best friend said "yes". And that was the beginning of the end.

He met her at the movies, and it turns out she was a solid 9/10, and dumber than a stack of bricks. Net thing you know, hes hanging out with her everyday. And im sitting at home alone doing fuck all. He even cancels plans we had made before he even met her. Eventually he was down to come over and chill. I was excited as fuck. He brings her. And im just quiet and all pissed. He feels like he isnt doing anything wrong. I cant blame him either. He is 5'4", and on a good day, maybe a 5/10. If a 9/10 woman is giving you attention, and most importantly pussy, How could you not abandon everything else? Of course I didnt think that back then. I just saw her as the cunt who stole my friend.
I remember one night I tried so hard to convince him to hang out, and he just wouldnt budge. It was pissing me off that all of his money was going towards entertaining this dumb, vapid, boring girl. So I let out a "DUDE, YOURE NOT EVEN GOING TO BE TALKING TO THIS GIRL A YEAR FROM NOW, AND YOURE CHOOSING HER OVER ME." He got mad.
>>
Continued from:>>39580771

After that, other than work, we didnt talk anymore. about 3 months into their relationship, She got pregnant. She moved into his parents house, and there they stayed for 7 years.0 friends, 1 marriage, 2 children later, this dude buys her a car, and a house and She returns the favor leaves him for a guy at her work with a Mercedes. In the divorce, she won the house, full custody of the girls, and 35% of my dudes earnings until both girls are 18, which isnt for another 13-14 years.

He called me crying the night she told him she didnt want to be with him anymore. I hadnt heard from this dude in years. And all he could say was, "You were right." We started hanging out again after that. But not as much. Ive since made other friends, He has two daughters, we both have real jobs, and we live across the city from one another.

Women are horrible, horrible, vapid, selfish, rotten, creatures. All you have to do OP, is wait. She has him hypnotised with that nice warm hole between her legs, but eventually she'll get bored of him, toss him aside, and move on the bigger, better thing, like they always do.
>>
>>39580810
I'm sure he was a nice guy but sounds like he deserved it desu
>>
>>39580849
What do you mean?

original0986
>>
>>39580479
>everything will go back to normal.
You can live with that? You stupid cuck. How does it feel every day you see your friend he came inside tight hot pussy last night.
He has a girl sending him nudes every day and when you see him check his phone you know its her sending snaps and begging for his cock tonight.

How do you live with that? is he your good old friend as always?
>>
>>39580883
not that anon but he tossed a friend aside for some random cunt
he deserves all of it and if I was you I'd be laughing my ass off
>>
>>39580411
I've witnessed this phenomena amongst most my friends(well...used to be friends) as soon as a girl comes along, they decide to focus all their attention on the girl and they kind of forget about the friends which they've know for years on, everything is thrown out the window. People really are that willing to give up their freedom and self worth for pussy.
>>
Happened to me a year ago, he's practically unavailable all the time now.
It sucks :(
>>
File: 1498569951884.png (535KB, 589x603px) Image search: [Google]
1498569951884.png
535KB, 589x603px
>>39580896
Lol it's an internet "gf" so I know he aint banging anything. She's also fat and mixed race so I'm pretty sure I don't want her nudes.
>>
>>39580967
Not wanting a chubbos hairy anus pic. Sometimes I think all bots are secretly gay
>>
File: 1504732607767.png (210KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1504732607767.png
210KB, 500x367px
>>39580810
sounds like he had to take the redpill the hard way.
>>
>>39580411
This. Every friend i've had gets dragged away from me when they get gfs
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.