[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about this game Its fucking glorious, it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

File: Blue-Whale-Suicide-Game.jpg (48KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
Blue-Whale-Suicide-Game.jpg
48KB, 800x445px
Let's talk about this game
Its fucking glorious, it's killing dumb gullible normie teens looking for validation. They're so socially dependent, and so gullible, they go into depression from minor sleep depreviation, and looking at low level gore that can't even be considered gore, and is like a box of puppies compared to /gif/s average gore thread
>>
>>39578997
I think this game works by forcefully inducing the nihilism crisis (normally only experienced to the true extent by us robots and some people who seppuku, """""I'm depressed because Chad didn't fuck me""""" whores don't count)
Then they use baby tier manipulation to drive them to suicide

It's so good seeing people die from experiencing only a tiny little part of what we experienced in our teens. We all made it out alive without killing ourselves in our teens, if only as cynical adults. It only proves how fucking strong we were, seeing the average normie teen kill himself
>>
File: 1479360021635.gif (2MB, 335x237px) Image search: [Google]
1479360021635.gif
2MB, 335x237px
>>39579061
>It only proves how fucking strong we were
>>
>>39579078
Well yeah, the normies who killed themselves did so because they couldn't handle some tiny bit of gore and people telling telling them to kill themselves

When i was in school, I was regularly billed, regularly told to die, I saw plenty of gore too irl and on the internet. I never killed myself, I did fall into depression, but I didn't kill myself like these fucking weaklings
>>
Never heard of this game can someone make a quick rundown of it
>>
>>39579122
It's popular in Russia, and Europe, its responsible for the death of over 150 teenagers, mostly girls
>person gets a link to a chat group
>50 tasks are given to the person, they have to post photos of their accomplishments
>they're showered with praise when they compete a task
>tasks range from waking up at night (to induce sleep depreviation and hinder decision making), to watching gore (element of shock to the little sheltered brats), to self harm to finally suicide in the last task
>dumb teens actually do it for the praise they receive
>>
>>39579061
It validates your beliefs that you are somewhat stronger than other people because you went through more than they ever did and survived right?
>>
>>39579185
This is disturbingly pathetic but most of the victims are dumb teenage girls so i guess its a little predictable
>>
>>39579185
woah very spooky, really interested in seeing this
>>
>>39579214
Well I am not dead, am I?
That's more than a belief, it's a proof
>>
>>39579185
The people who play this deserve everything they get. It takes a special kind of idiot to play this game
>>
>>39579248
I just can't believe it's real. It's like my middle school sms is a horror movie
>>
>>39579227
Well it's easy to shatter a girl's worldview
Hit a girl or a grown woman once and she may experience PTSD and take years to get over it
Most boys grow up experiencing violence on a regular basis
>>
>>39579262
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Whale_(game)
>>
>>39579247
I wouldn't call it stronger but yeah, I guess you may trigger every sign of a suicidal person but you are not going to commit suicide
When the people that should by any logic be the ones committing suicide keep living and the people who have seemingly perfect lives kill themselves what does that tell us?
Maybe we manufactured a world where everyone is so safe that the only realistic threat to a kid it's his own family? Maybe this just proves that safety is not real/not attainable
>>
>>39579269
It's not just the environment either, males are biologically wired to be less mentally affected by violence
>>
>>39579119
They were focusing on prepubescent girls. It's not hard to convince a child in anything if they see you as an authority figure. The only weakling is the guy who was behind the "game", as he couldn't take on anyone his own size.
>>
once again, russian suicide cults exist everybody
>>
>>39579061
>made it out alive only as cynical adults
>>
>>39579459
idk if joke there's no line anymore no humor
>>
>>39579414
The creator of the game is an expelled psychology student. He claims he is "cleansing the society"

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/10/man-behind-blue-whale-suicide-game-says-hes-cleansing-society-6627694/
>>
>>39579498
THIS is how to beta uprising people! brains not brawn!
>>
File: 1503537548915.jpg (19KB, 239x207px) Image search: [Google]
1503537548915.jpg
19KB, 239x207px
>>39579518
This
This is how normies must be killed, we gotta use our brains

>>39579414
Don't make the mistake of considering prepubescent girls "children", they're one of the vilest possible being, capable of unfathomable cruelty.
>>
>>39579498
I bet he tried psychology because he thought he would become le ebin joker while only being smart enough to tell kids to kms. But I don't think his persuasion skills will help him escape getting buttfucked by Sergei.
>>
File: b6Zvm.jpg (86KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
b6Zvm.jpg
86KB, 650x650px
>>39579518
We, the intelligent nihilists, already rule the world
>>
>>39579566
Still he succeeded in doing what he wanted

>>39579498
>Russian prison authorities say they have received dozens of love letters from teenage girls addressed to the suspect
Oh look ANOTHER serial killer receiving love letters from women, how surprising indeed
>>
>>39579557
>Don't make the mistake of considering prepubescent girls "children", they're one of the vilest possible being, capable of unfathomable cruelty.

Awwww. Were you the only boy on the block who didn't get invited by the cute girls to play doctor? You poor thing.
>>
>tell someone to kill themselves
>They do it

Absolute mad men
>>
>>39579578
I get teh irony but intelligent nihilists probably do rule the world you know, this thread case and point
>>
>>39579580
He was deemed to succeed, as he wasn't "normal", indeed sir
>>
>>39579591
I was bullied by girls you faggot
Being bullied by boys is much easier, they leave you alone if you beg them to. With girls, there's nothing like that, they torment you for laughs until they're satisfied, they don't stop
>>
>>39579618
he actually did what the joker wanted to in that movie, in real life. Is this coping?
>>
>>39579634
>if you beg them to
Did you polish their willies during brakes too?
>>
>>39579498
>Russian prison authorities say they have received dozens of love letters from teenage girls addressed to the suspect
Even a motherfucking murderer can get love letters from his probable victims, but nobody wants to talk to me
Fuck this universe
>>
>>39579185
If a person kills himself over this he wouldn't probably give anything valuable to the society anyway. Fucking idiots jesus. I suffer from insomnia and decision making stays the same
>>
>>39579664
Whatever
I'm glad fucking preteen bitches are dying, nothing could get me happier
>>
>>39579660
I don't think becoming an unemployable loser was Joker's intent.
>>
>>39579689
> Glad that little girls are being driven to suicide.
> Can't possibly be his own fault that he can't get a girlfriend.

The modern robot in a nutshell, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>39579722
you watch to much youtube, Joker WAS an unemployable loser. The Philipp Budeikin guy's scheme is something out of a comic book it terrifies me but it's admirable
>>
>>39579734
I never said anything about a girlfriend you cocksucker, that's a huge implication you made on your own
>>
File: 772.jpg (56KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
772.jpg
56KB, 597x519px
>>39579061
>nihilism crisis
>am google "nihilism crisis"
>"rawr Xd been there my roboto"
>"hehehehehehehe"
>"Im one of you no look at my greentext"
>Commits suicide because not good enough
>>
>>39579734
Salty moralfag detected.Not even that Anon but if you are stupid enough to kill yourself because somebody told you to, you deserved it
>>
>>39579744
Joker was something more than a loser without prospects of employment, Budeikin is nothing more than a loser without prospects of employment. Joker was a genius mob boss, Budeikin is getting his asshole blown out by bratva. There's quite a bit of difference.
>>
>>39579792
They all deserve it, society is insane, and so I am
>>
>>39579830
Joker has to manual go to people, then kill them. Budeikin tells people over the internet to kill themselves and they do it
>>
>>39579830
joker fails massively in basically everything he's done, comics or movies. He's smart but so is this russian oprichniki is un-ironically more successful
>>
>>39579858
>Budeikin tells people over the internet to kill themselves and they do it

You realize that these were not normal, well-adjusted kids; right? These were kids who were already on the brink. At most, all this guy did was lure them in and push them over the edge; and there's some debate as to whether he even did THAT much in may cases.

It's amazing how you robots expect everyone to be sympathetic towards you because you can't get laid; but if anyone is miserable for any other reason, you laugh at them.
>>
>>39579934
>these were not normal, well-adjusted kids, right?

sure they weren't, the 130 were only fantasy realm gangbang people
>>
>>39579934
These people aren't robots, theyre /pol/acks and normies. They don't care about other people.
>>
>>39579897
What's smart about Budeikin? He couldn't even finish his diploma.
>>
>>39580000
read the news story posted he got hundreds of kids to commit suicide on purpose. Can't stress enough that's more than the joker ever did by a long shot
>>
>>39579960
>sure they weren't, the 130 were only fantasy realm gangbang people
>>39580020
>he got hundreds of kids to commit suicide on purpose.

*facepalm*
I really don't know why I expected any more than this from people who think that more than 2% of adult men are virgins or that protruding labia lips care caused by excessive fucking.
>>
>>39580068
dude what? I didn't say that about virgins or labia. this sounds like deflection
>>
>>39580000
Considering even graduate psychologists don't accomplish anything at all, except offering useless therapy, making people kill themselves out of their own free will is a godlike achievement.
Budeikin probably knows more than any psychologists out there
>>
>>39580020
Hundreds is a gross overestimation, only about a dozen or even less actually occurred. And to push gullible, mentally unstable children to suicide is not a landmark of intelligence. I'm pretty sure even cygani passes a greater persuasion skill.
>>
>>39579185
>It's popular in Russia, and Europe, its responsible for the death of over 150 teenagers, mostly girls
>>person gets a link to a chat group
>>50 tasks are given to the person, they have to post photos of their accomplishments
>>they're showered with praise when they compete a task
>>tasks range from waking up at night (to induce sleep depreviation and hinder decision making), to watching gore (element of shock to the little sheltered brats), to self harm to finally suicide in the last task
>>dumb teens actually do it for the praise they receive
The Hollywood Jews are going to make a fucking movie about this aren't they? God damn it.
>>
>>39580127
not saying he's a philosopher but this an achievement. And why are people assuming the kids were mentally unstable already? that isn't a objective measurement
>>
>>39580145
nah fahm it's a netflix special people on twitter will talk about it
>>
>>39579666
>Even a motherfucking murderer can get love letters from his probable victims, but nobody wants to talk to me
>Fuck this universe
it's because you call girls roasties and whores (and also because you're ugly and a virgin).
>>39579813
>>
>>39579734
>> Glad that little girls are being driven to suicide.
>> Can't possibly be his own fault that he can't get a girlfriend.
>The modern robot in a nutshell, ladies and gentlemen.
we're blackpilled and want to watch the world burn. grab a pint and sit down with us and enjoy the show!
>>
>>39580092
*sigh* Ok; I don't know if you're autistic or just stupid, so I'm going to spell it out for you like I would for a 5-year-old...

These numbers being thrown around are bullshit. If you actually take 5 minutes to do a little research, you'd see that they are bullshit.

I brought up the labia and virgin thing because these are other stupid things which frog-posters believe despite ample evidence to the contrary. I was basically saying, since people on this board are stupid enough to believe in these other things, then I guess I shouldn't be surprised that they're stupid enough to believe that some guy managed to convince hundreds of perfectly normal and healthy kids to commit suicide like some kind of comic book supervillain.

Do you get it now, or do I need to start posing crayon drawings?
>>
>>39580204
well your not actually referencing any research. I'm sure aspects of this are vague but you don't have stats that I don't, stop acting like it
>>
>>39580241
> As long as I avoid anything which contradicts my confirmation bias, I can delude myself into believing anything that eases my butthurt.
>>
>>39580176
Are you actually retarded?You know that almost nobody would call a woman a roastie or whore irl or in a public place.Most of this shit occurs online(R9K at that) where are next to zero chances of meating a real woman
>>
>>39580267
show me something that contradicts what I'm saying. Your just posturing
>>
>>39580114
He didn't do much if you actually read his convos, it was mostly just giving tasks and threatening if they don't do them, no complex psychology. Some edgy, depressed kids were searching net to accommodate their edgy, depressed feels , found cryptic vk pages, acquired a sense of belonging, continued with given instructions to not be excommunicated from the group. Initiations and secret clubs existed for generations, giving it a suicide cult twist doesn't change it's core principle.
>>39580158
Victims were investigated thoroughly after it became national news and were found to be suffering from emotional problems. That's why they had to probe hundreds before they found someone unstable enough to do what they tell them.
>>
>>39580341
emotional problems sounds like a catch-all to rationalize this and make it seem less scary tbqh
>>
>>39580341
Wew, they'd have a field day on /lgbt/ and /r9k/ tranny/incel discords. Then again, I don't think the predator trannies would appreciate having their prey stolen.
>>
>>39580372
Groups those kids joined were all suicide themed, so you would expect them to have at least a minor depression/sad feels at hand.
>>
>>39579634
>I was bullied by girls you faggot

So if that justifies you reveling in the suffering of children, does that mean I'm justified in reveling in the suffering of robots because some of them are welfare-sucking niggers?
>>
>>39580459
only if they're actually black
>>
>>39580471
Fucking KEK and a cherry on top
Origaminioli
>>
>>39578997
Something similar to that existed when I was a teen, it didn't involve suicide and there were more overall rules: you couldn't sleep more than 2 hours a day and had to look at gore videos when taking your meal, one meal a day.
Sleep was separated in 30 minutes long naps throughout the days (I'd hide in a school bathroom stall to get my nap on time).
Some tasks were things like eating only grapes for tree days, carving words or symbols on your skin, etc.
Everything I've seen about Blue Whale so far has been eerily similar, with the exception of the last task being suicide, and of course when I was a teen it all happened IRL, there was no social network to support it.
But old media is still blaming social networks for this of course.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.