[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is every girl a whore these days? Even fembots have had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: zamasu.png (214KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
zamasu.png
214KB, 640x386px
Why is every girl a whore these days?

Even fembots have had loads of bfs and been fucked loads of times.

Virgin fembots, do you even exist?
>>
It is rare, but I am sure they do. I met my bf on this site. Was a 24 year old virgin until then.

I still browse, but post way less often due to becoming more normie
>>
All women are not whores.

Fembots are not a thing. Neither are robots. Either you have game or not.

There are virgin girls. Just no virgin fembots because they're not a real thing.
>>
Dont listen to garbage like this >>39578331

ALL women are whore. It is in their nature. Societies of old realized this and tried to suppress it. Modern western society let it get out of control and now women just jump from Chad to Chad.

Religion and traditional values are the only way to keep women in check.
>>
>>39578316
If you could get laid whenever you want without even having to initiate it and no negative social repercussions would you be a virgin?
Seeing as how desire to lose virginity is the de facto main topic of this board I think I know the answer.

Why get angry that someone playing on easy mode is doing really well?
>>
They exist, but they don't want to FUCK you just like they didn't want to fuck anyone before you.
>>
>>39578316
Virgin girls exist, but fembots do not.
Stop making threads to encourage roasties to fish for (You)s
>>
File: dOMG67e.png (2MB, 1440x2466px) Image search: [Google]
dOMG67e.png
2MB, 1440x2466px
ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES

assasa
>>
File: 15.jpg (564KB, 1200x1668px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
564KB, 1200x1668px
Fembots don't exist and the only girls that are virgins are either religious, asexual, have some illegal fetish or won't settle for anything less than a turbochad.
>>
>>39578316
>get laid all the time
>robot
If you can get laid consistently without a hooker you most likely have all the rest of your life together. Those faggots are just hipster faggots trying to be different by posting on le cuhrazy 4chin.
>>
>>39578316
Havent had sex for 5 years. Does that count? faggot
>>
>>39578316
>Why is every girl a whore these days?
Jews
>>
>>39579040
>Havent had sex for 5 years. Does that count?
no
>>
>>39578622
I'm choosy but I don't want a Chad.
>>
I just want to stab a woman in the stomach.
>>
I want to lose my virginity to someone I am committed to and vica versa. While I have never had actual sex, I have sucked off a previous boyfriend and given handjobs.
>>
>>39579274

You're still a whore.
>>
>>39579290
I know I am, I like the taste of dick, what can I say. I just wont have actual sex until I meet the right person.
>>
>>39579274
Oral sex is still sex. Fuck off.
>>
>>39579190
Why? That could potential be murder of a baby, anon
>>
>>39579348
It's just a clump of cells :^)
>>
>>39579309
Not the same
>>39579367
Of course, :^)
>>
>>39578420
I thought men were the ones that were suited to multiple partners? Because they can fuck everyone and it's the women who have to bear the children?
>>
>>39579166
>I'm choosy but I don't want a Chad.
Sure you don't, sweethearth.
>>
>>39579477
What do you define as chad
>>
>>39579727
You said you don't want a chad so let's hear what you imagine chad to be first.
>>
>>39579770
That wasnt me, I was just asking what you define as chad
>>
>>39579815
above average looking, can handle social situations well, is mostly independent, has some or many friends, is charismatic and funny.
No mentall illness, successful or outstanding in something.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.