[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tired >Go to sleep >Wake up >Still tired FUUUUUUUUUUCK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

>Tired
>Go to sleep
>Wake up
>Still tired

FUUUUUUUUUUCK

I JUST WANT TO BE NOT-TIRED
>>
>>39578308
get some of those sleep supplements e.g. "knocked the fuck out" or that weird reverse energy drink stuff.
>>
That is a symptom of depression and you should see a GP.
>>
>unemployed
>bored of everything all day
>go to sleep
>wake up four hours later feeling completely rested
>20 more hours of boredom before I can sleep again
>>
>>39578647
Reminder if you get bored while being a NEET that you don't belong here, you're just a failed normie.
>>
>>39578680
When you get to my age you will lose interest in the things that kept you entertained in your teens and early 20's.
>>
>>39578680

Ask me how I know you're under 18.
>>
>>39578569
No, sleeping too much is more indicative of depression
>>
>>39579700

Either or

Non-regular sleep is a symptom
>>
cold shower while listening to the payday soundtrack nigga.

youre welcome
>>
>>39578308
It's not just the length of your sleep you need to worry about, but the quality of it too. There's tons of way to improve it, especially through diet. Try getting more zinc, iron and vitamin B.
>>
File: IMG_20170827_163733_888.gif (1MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170827_163733_888.gif
1MB, 500x282px
>fucking restless
>itch all over can't sleep
>Finally crash around 4
>Wake up at 6 still feeling restless but not too tired
>>
>>39578308
Everybody is always tired anon, it's just something that happens. Push through and eat well.
>>
>>39580800
>itch all over

Oh god, I thought this was just me

What causes it?

I've tried super-washing my bedsheets and shit, but I still get itchy legs and balls when I crawl into bed.
>>
>wake up
>tired
>drink coffee
>not tired
>2 hours later
>tired again
>>
>>39580933
It's probably due to you sweating. Have you tried having lighter bedding, so you don't sweat as much?
>>
>>39580906
Not everyone, get help
>>
>>39578308
I've been tired for a very, very long time.
>>
>>39581255
How do you survive? I'm living for the weekend and spending almost all of Saturday and Sunday asleep
>>
>>39578308

Eat healthy food and exercise.
>>
>>39578694
>>39578718
Ask me how I know you're failed normies.
>>
>>39581553
How, bitch ass
>>
>>39578308
I'm like this all the time. Doesn't matter if I get 4 hours or 12 hours sleep, I'm always fucking tired and I'm sick of it. Oh well.
>>
File: 1445985808836.jpg (14KB, 325x346px) Image search: [Google]
1445985808836.jpg
14KB, 325x346px
>>39578308
Going for walks and thus keeping the body active fixed this for me some months ago. Granted, I relapsed into being a lazy always-tired fuck, but what I said before worked for me. Try it.
>>
Do nofap origianoli
>>
do coke orginsally
>>
take a shower and dont masturabte the day before, not even joking
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.