[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sign up for classes at a local community college to meet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1458127842604.jpg (204KB, 760x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1458127842604.jpg
204KB, 760x1024px
>sign up for classes at a local community college to meet qts
>First day, go in seconds before class starts and sit next to some qt
>nothing happens
>Second day, get to class early, sit in the same spot, qt sits a row ahead
>Third day, qt sits in the previous spot again, but tries to make eye contact and smiles at me 3 times

Do I have a shot? I'm really autistic when it comes to women, so I can't fathom why she'd move further away, but then give off signals which I'm interpreting as flirty. Is there another, more reasonable explanation for this, robots?
>>
just say hi fag
>>
>>39578241
>sign up for classes at a local community college to meet qts

Never gonna make it, you're focusing on the prize rather than the goal.
>>
>>39578241
dont be retarded, just start a conversation, find interests, dont make it obvious that you want a relationship just go after being friends first, if she wants one then shell tell you, if not youll shes a friend that can hook you up
>>
>>39578241
Shes just being a pleasant human being, dont take it as a sign that shes into you until you have better circumstantial evidence mate. If you jump the gun too early cus of that 'tism you wont want to show your face again at that college.
>>
>>39578241
>Do I have a shot?
No thats why you are here
>>
File: 1504433873925.jpg (42KB, 402x392px) Image search: [Google]
1504433873925.jpg
42KB, 402x392px
>sit next to a qt
>she just keeps looking and smiling at some chad, never even talked to me
FUCK
>>
shes didnt want to be near you but she felt bad so she started smiling at you
>>
>>39578269
>you're focusing on the prize rather than the goal.

que? The goal is getting a gf and the prize is having a gf.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.