[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck am I supposed to break my NEET ways when the requirements

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot (236).png (185KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (236).png
185KB, 1600x900px
How the fuck am I supposed to break my NEET ways when the requirements to get jobs like pic related I'm not even eligible for?
>>
>>39577816
So basically
>adjust and become efficient
>dont act like a piece of shit
>look at people when they or you speak to one another
>answer some general questions
Im.not seeing the issue.
>>
>>39577839
Poorfag, have no access or money to have my own truck
>>
>>39577839
Must have a truck or something with a hitch
>>
>wanting to pick up literal shit instead of staying a NEET
What in the fuck?
>>
>$90 a day, 16 hours of work a week
not bad tbqh
>>
Fuck even to be a pooper scooper you need to have a normie personality.
>>
>>39577816
>drug test

wtf, why do you need to have normie personality and pass drug test to pick shit.
>>
> get a car with a tow ball
Gee whizz that sure is hard. Everything else is simply "Not be a cunt and just pick shit up"
>>
>>39577816
>falling for a scam job
anon pls
>>
>>39577904
So what's the problem with that? You'd rather drive around with a sack of dog shit in the passenger seat next to you?
>>
>>39578299
so, you only work 2 days a week.
keep in mind this is 90 dollars cad so that's 60 usd = 120 dollars a week.
480 dollars a month barely offsets the cost of truck ownership.
>>
>>39578635
>why do you need to have normie personality and pass drug test to pick shit
The description of the job sounds like it entails going to people's houses and picking up their dog's shit because they're rich enough to pay someone else to do a task they find distasteful. You need to be able to talk to them etc and not look like some useless sperg.
The drug test part is because dopers are generally lazy, unreliable leeches on the ballsack of society and nobody but other dopers want anything to do with them.
>>
>>39578762
Pretty sure this job isn't meant to be someone's only employment.
>>
>Craigslist
Sheesh...
>>
>>39578762
>480 dollars a month barely offsets the cost of truck ownership.
You also have to buy your own gas. This job is shitty on many levels.
>>
>>39578786
I got a job on a mock jury tomorrow from craigslist. $60 baby.
>>
>>39578778
I understand that, but you might aswell not own a car and not work this job, you'd be just as well off.
>>
>>39578200
Op, I kekked so hard when I read this.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.