[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every female is the same. I fell for the "fembot"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 157.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
Every female is the same.

I fell for the "fembot" meme, /r9k/. Some roastie whore made a thread a few days ago talking about how she was crying because she had been ghosted by a robot who she thought was her one chance at getting a husband, well surprise surprise, after less than a day of talking to each other she stops responding to me.

Call me an idiot for having hope, whatever you want. I know I'm an idiot for expecting anything better
>>
>>39577744
Please kill yourself bro. At the very least exile yourself for about a month because you dont deserve to post here. Just using the term is bad enough but you did is ultimate cuckoldry.
>>
File: 1504055688083.png (204KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
1504055688083.png
204KB, 600x468px
>>39577744
Roasties come on here for the same reason girls try to involve themselves in niche hobby groups.

They love being the center of attention. None of them actually give a fuck about this board, and they most certainly dont care about you. They care about being the only girl in a pool of males so they can get showered with attention.

Females cannot be robots because they inherently lack individuality and the ability to empathize with others.

Any female you see on this board is here for attention, and attention only. And they wont go away if you incel faggots keep giving it to them.
>>
>>39577744
And you don't suspect for a second that she abandoned ship because of something YOU do.
Learn to examine yourselves, robots.
>>
>>39578229
This dude gets it. "Fembots" are just attention seeking whores. Avoid at all costs,but i know you virgins get your panties wet just by seeing the word "fem"
>>
>>39578246
This. I'd bet money that if I could see a transcript of all of your interactions, I could point out where you went wrong.
>>
>>39578453
B-BUT I DONT WANT TO CHANGE, M-MOMMY TAUGHT ME TO BE MYSELF, fcking whore girls man ://
>>
>>39578246
>>39578453
>>39578543
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS BOARD GTFO NORMALFAGS ORIGHSUSBSHSHSVSVSHSB
>>
>>39578637

Geez, dude. Get some ointment on that butthurt before you end up with permanent rectal damage.
>>
>>39577744
Let me tell you a few things OP

1) Fembots, if they even exist, are fat, greasy unwashed hags. They are not the oddly cute, pale, shy, glasses-wearing girls you no doubt dream of

2) If she's making a thread expecting to elicit sympathy and get attention, she's not worth your time. Simple as that

3) Maybe she stopped texting you because she's not interested. Likely because you have nothing to offer. Not to be a white knight here but she doesn't owe you anything. She doesn't have to devote her time to you just because you're thirsty. To be honest, if you'd continued talking you probably would have realised you're not interested in her either.

You are probably an unattractive asshole. Lower your expectations and your standards.

>t. outspoken virgin with no experience in these matters
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.