[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw too intelligent general Approved IQ tests: https://test

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: b9c.jpg (54KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
b9c.jpg
54KB, 680x598px
tfw too intelligent general

Approved IQ tests:
https://testyourself.psychtests.com/staticid/975
http://test.mensa.no/

Discord: 8GGpCzR

Anyone else feel like their intelligence is a curse? Everything becomes boring so quickly. I also feel like I take in TOO much information, it's overwheling at times. For example during social situations I analyze every possibility and I nervously drop spaghetti. Everytime. I'm only 130 IQ myself and I already feel cutoff from the rest of society.

Also, anyone else back at school yet? What are you new teachers like? Any new qt3.14s you have your eyes on?
>>
What good is intelligence if you can't use it? No different from being actually dumb.
>>
File: iq.png (18KB, 522x283px) Image search: [Google]
iq.png
18KB, 522x283px
This was my result, btw. Unlikely anyone can match or beat it but feel free to try.
>>
>>39577810
What, you want everyone to worship you and be in awe?
>>
>>39577845
with an IQ of 147 (self-tested), you too can post on /r9k/
>>
>purchase your results
lmao spending money on this shit should make you fail the test instantly
>>
>>39577863
Low IQ detected. Your score is free, analysis is not but it's optional.
>>39577795
Your IQ is used every day. It correlates with better grades, job performance, and happiness. Get learn'd.
>>39577845
Sure :3c
>>
150 IQ, insane, dying alone, ask me anything
>>
>>39577890
You created a thread where you said you're miserable because of your high IQ. And now you say it leads to better everything? What?
>>
File: puddi.png (26KB, 271x206px) Image search: [Google]
puddi.png
26KB, 271x206px
>>39577952
It does, but not for me personally. Correlation is not causation.
>>
That shit test makes clear that it only shows your crystallized intelligence performance. You have to pay for your full results. You guise are kite dumb. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluid_and_crystallized_intelligence
>>
File: gf.jpg (22KB, 369x333px) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
22KB, 369x333px
No, you don't have to pay a dime. Also just take the Mensa one if you dont like the psychtest
>>
>>39577703
>unironically have 138 IQ
>actual autism so too much information actually overloads me
>multiple-synesthesia so shit often turns into a technicolor light show, even math and logic
>grandma unironically thought of me when she saw Rainman and A Beautiful Mind
>back in college
>up at 5 AM crunching numbers and smoking a j
>yay chemistry
>tfw basically retarded but smart and got nicknamed "Google" at one point
>>
>>39578750
can you explain the synesthesia more? you see words coloured red/blue depending on if they're correct for example?

also what are your grades like
>>
>>39577703
>tfw brainlet

I feel like this is more of a curse.
>>
>>39578750
Oh shit, that's me exactly. Even up to the specific IQ. Currently in university trying to remain interested and cope with the masses of people walking around me all day.
I have a shite attention span though.
>>
>>39578853
>numbers/letters/phonemes/weeks/months/music/smells/flavors-colors
>spoken words-animated, colored text with info about what's being said (i.e. possible sentence endings or next word, puns, branching options for homonyms, highlighting keys shit, etc.)
>sounds and music-tactile input and spatial orientation/kinetics/movement, hypersensitive as all fuck and can actually kinda see with my ears
>concepts/learned information/particular trains of thought/logic/time-spatial orientation, sense of place and shape and position, movement
>certain linguistic concepts and some math-tactile input, esp. hands, vibes, pressure, feeling, sense of place and movement and shape
Grades are okay. I'm taking 19 credit hours and have a 3.6 in my senior year. Gonna see if I can't bump that up by not getting any B's this year.
>>
>>39578604
You have to pay for a "personalized report" since the standard one only informs about your crystallized intelligence which stands only for your ability with language and such learnable abilities.
Scored 114 in the psychtests one, 130 in mensa's btw
>>
>>39578926
Same. I've basically learned to cope, but my dorm situation's damned noisy this year and it can be tough. I'm up early today to get a few hours of silence before it all wakes up. I work better when it's dark and quiet out.
>>
>>39578988
Interesting you're way better at the mensa one. Why? I get 130s on both.
>>
>>39579175
Why?
>What I just said about crystalized intelligence, I guess. English ain't my first language.
>>
IQ somewhere in the mid 130's to low 140's according to every source. Being intelligent is great, but what are you all using your IQ for? It'd be a tragedy to not use it to better your own life.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170907-075246.png (144KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170907-075246.png
144KB, 1080x1920px
>everyone says they are a 130

only one to post a result
>>
So everyone on this board has > 130IQ? I'd doubt that to be honest. I was tested by a psychologist and he said my IQ was 121.
>>
>>39579271
improving your life is pointless because if you cant be happy with it now you wont be happy with it ever
>>
>>39579339
Im in Mensa and my IQ is 142
I have been a NEET for 6 years now and hopefully I never have to work.
>>
>>39577995
So, some random ass study is more meaningful to you than your own experiences?
>>
>>39579402
Yes, anecdotal evidence isint worth shit.
>>
>>39579361
Happiness is a meme. But dedicating yourself to a purpose of your own choosing is the closest to satisfaction and fulfillment that you'll ever get.
>>
>>39579462
Like what? its always chosen for you if you practice a bit of introspectism.
>>
you guys need more practice socializing
that's really all there is to it, you guys are dumb
>I test high on iq tests all day
>>
>>39579495
That's not true. You can do anything you want to. We don't inherently have a purpose, but we do not exist for no reason. We exist to create or find our own purpose. Try finding something you like doing. Find a passion in this world. I can't guide you to it, because it's different for all of us. But I can assure you it exists.
>>
I've done both the Mensa and Cambridge IQ tests.

These were my results:
>Mensa 121
>Cambridge 103

What did they mean by this?

Which test is right?
>>
Also 130, I had that a lot and still have that. Overstimulation happens in public a lot, so I often have to back out of conversations and re enter when I feel better. What works for me is connecting on an emotional basis rather than an intellectual. Everyone might not know about world politics, science etc, but finding a topic that they resonate with really helps. Im a sperg, but not full on autism, so I guess im blessed in being adaptable, I have a very shallow, yet effective charisma created from trial and error and pattern recognition. Protip: working out makes you hot, so even though I spaghetti all the fucking time, people see it more as quirky
>>
>>39579724
proof xx
>>
>>39579379
Being in Mensa is the cringiest thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>39579724
This, I was wondering if anyone else feels like their intelligence as a child kinda put them on the spectrum, but as they got older it helped them to get off of it. I feel crazy and antisocial sometimes but on the outside I've really normalized compared to my cringe core past. Stuff like working out and honestly just like dumb practice, now I feel like I'm on the outside looking in with everyone else when a kids does something weird, instead of being that kid. Lol finally.

Also since this is my first post I just wanted to say that I'm 130-140 (he never gave me a solid number) professionally tested on the WAIS-V only a year ago, always felt smart but never knew it would reach "gifted".

Also have had issues with terrible ADHD as well as being somewhere on the spectrum, oh and as a child I had dyslexia and by all medical definitions would still have it but haven't had a dyslexic episode or moment in years so I basically discount it.

>>39579891
Being in Mensa isn't cringed shit for brains it makes it hella fucking simple to get employed.
>>
Ohshit everyone's gone
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.