[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fuck is up with normalfags having secrets you just have to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: ouija-board-historical-gallery.png (328KB, 631x473px) Image search: [Google]
ouija-board-historical-gallery.png
328KB, 631x473px
The fuck is up with normalfags having secrets you just have to figure out for yourself? A lot of their bullshit you can get them to admit in relaxed environments, but there's some shit they just adamantly lie about. Like how it's obvious that two people have to use a Ouija board at the same time because one of them is in on it pushing the thing around. I've never once gotten a normalfag to admit this. Or like how relationships are completely built upon sex. They're obviously all miserable, but then when I ask if the whole point of enduring it is just to get laid, they all tell me no. Yet they never give me a solid answer on what else they get out of being in a relationship. I feel like a little kid who has to figure out Santa Claus is fake all by himself because everyone around him constantly lies about him being real.
>>
tact:
noun
1. a keen sense of what to say or do to avoid giving offense; skill in dealing with difficult or delicate situations.

tactful:
adjective
1. having or manifesting tact
>>
>>39577841
Wouldn't that apply more to personal shit? I'm not trying to get them to admit they cheat on their gf or kill small animals for fun. In fact, they'll more readily admit to shit like that than these normalfag group secrets they all apparently know but never say.
>>
normalfag:
noun
1. A word intended to be derogatory by special snowflakes who believe themselves to be superior to everyone else; what special snowflakes use to mean the 99.9% of masses they believe to have universal sheeple behavior.
>>
OP:
noun
1. Original Poster. See also: faggot.
>>
>>39577874
Are you trying to say there aren't large groups of people who keep weirdos out of their cliques?
>>
>>39577874
>>39577884
Reddit gold:
1. noun
something that dumb faggots like you think will be awarded to you on 4chan for pretending to be clever and witty
>>
When it comes to Ouija boards, who the fuck cares? You probably know more about them than the average person anyways, so their opinions and whatnot are likely uninformed and misguided. As for relationships, nobody wants to be the person to tell you that they're only in a relationship to get laid. It's deemed as immoral by society today. You're gonna get lied to because most people don't like being ostracized by everybody for having one or two weird hobbies or ideals.
>>
File: 1504717870527.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504717870527.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>39577874
>t. Buthurt Normalfag
Since then normalfags think we are superior to them?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.