[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Incest actually bad? Isn't the only thing scientifi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Is Incest actually bad?

Isn't the only thing scientifically wrong with it is if you have children they get fucked mutations:

http://www.ranker.com/list/genetic-mutation-from-incest/laura-allan

but condoms and birth control exist and even then people still are frowned upon for kissing/cuddling/fucking

If a brother and sister wanted to adopt a kid and raise it together would that be okay with you?

Incest debate thread
>>
If people with downs and other genetic diseases can reproduce i fail to understand why family members cant do it because the risk of fucked up genetics
>>
There's also weird power imbalances to think about. And if you and your fucksister break up then suddenly the entire family is a complete mess (assuming the "I'm dicking my sister" coming out party didn't already burn it to the ground)

It seems like a very selfish and risky route to go down
>>
>>39577642
You mean jewish thread. We know all about your plans. It was detailed. First you would start women's sexual liberation and it would all go downhill from there.

>Women's sexual liberation in the 60s.
>Pushing bisexuality through music icons in the 80s as a way to accept homosexuals.
>Really ramped up accepting homosexuals in the 2000s.
>2010s is really where you started pushing your shit in everyone's face pushing multiple shit at once.
>Currently pushing polygamous relationships, trannies, and incest.
>Next will be bestiality.
>Finally the end goal of what they really wanted. Pedophilia accepted so they can do it out in the open.

Maybe bilder group meetings should be more quiet.
>>
>>39577642
Google marriage statistics of the middle east and africa.(The black part not the north.) You find out that the most common type of marriage in these areas are cousin marriages. Next most common type is uncle/niece marriages. Notice how all these societies are incredibly fucked up? Maybe the massive amounts of inbreeding is causing it?
>>
>>39577657
>>39577691
but what about no inbreeding, just a relationship or sex or maybe adoption. I mean people who are smart enough to not inbreed but just have a relationship/fuck with birth control/condoms
>>
The only legitimate argument against it is that there is a high risk of your offspring being physically deformed or mentally ill or both.

But there are only two reasons this is a legitimate argument is that they might be a burden to the state (assuming the parents can't take care of it) and that you will be knowingly bringing something into the world that is unhappy and wishes for death.

The child won't necessarily be a burden to the state and this could be completely negated by creating an incest tax. If your children are the product of incest you pay more to the state thus offsetting the cost of supporting them.

The child also won't necessarily be unhappy, if the child is so mentally ill that it is barely able to function then it will have a very different view of happiness. And then of course there is the relativistic factor, how do we define happiness? It varies from individual to individual regardless of physically observable factors.
>>
>>39577657
Male downies are biologically incapable of reproducing.
>>
>originally wasn't a thread about incest reproduction but rather incest sex with birth control
>all replies are talking about incest kids
>>
>>39577642
The ability to grow adult teeth after your first set of adult teeth has been linked to mental retardation. Really makes you think.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.