[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get blaste the fuck out on anonymous image board >close

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: nanoko.gif (988KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
nanoko.gif
988KB, 500x270px
>get blaste the fuck out on anonymous image board
>close tab
>try to forget about it.
>watch dumb youtube videos
>get some work done
>shitpost on other boards unrelated to the one i got BTFO in
>play video games
>it's near the end of the day
>i'm still thinking about it
>I've been thinking about it the entire time
>it still hurts
How the FUCK do i grow thicker skin.
>>
>>39577250
Try to not shitpost in the first place so you dont get buttblasted.
>>
Was it /vg/
>>
>>39577280
it was /a/
>>
>>39577250
go get some sleep and you'll be alright
>>
>>39577250
keep in mind the people who assblast you are just as insecure as you are and are just trying to make themselves feel better
>>
>>39577314
This. You'll feel a lot better if you ass blast someone who's even more pathetic than you.
>>
>>39577250
>get blaste the fuck out on anonymous image board
the trick is to never let this happen
>>
>>39577294

Ha ha ha ha ha
anime nerd
ha ha ha ha ha
>>
>>39577250
>>39577294
It's okay Ronnie, we all know that feel.
>>
File: cutie.jpg (194KB, 1018x1848px)
cutie.jpg
194KB, 1018x1848px
>>39577394
might as well be literally me honestly.
I can't fucking stop thinking about it.
>>
>>39577250
>post a comment on fb on my uni's meme page about how unfunny it is
>roastie responds to my comment, "who hurt you?" and gets 20 likes
>Another person makes fun of my last name and says I'm an asshole

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
>>
File: background2.jpg (260KB, 1024x590px)
background2.jpg
260KB, 1024x590px
>>39577422
but in all fairness, you were probably right. fb memes have always made me want to vigorously wash my clothes
>>
File: LMAO AT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.gif (2MB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
LMAO AT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.gif
2MB, 500x269px
>>39577422
>Tfw haven't fucked up this bad
Thanks for making me feel better i guess
>>
>>39577294
anyone that btfos anyone on an image board is doing it from a place of presumption. No one is ever upset about what they think they're upset about. Don 't worry about /a/utists opinions when they're so strung out on anime that they can't enjoy anything anymore. You don't need to post or get feedback on an imageboard to enjoy your hobbies.
>>
>>39577446
It just reminded me that normies have ruined the internet. Better to just stay silent on those public spaces.
>>
>>39577250
Who's that anime girl famicom?
>>
File: Me on the left.gif (979KB, 500x425px)
Me on the left.gif
979KB, 500x425px
>>39577467
That's pretty much the way to go about using facebook. use it exclusively for work and studies and whatever, never for actually socializing or posting cancer "memes"
>>39577475
I forgot her name, she's from "whisper of the heart" I think
>>
>>39577486
>whisper of the heart
thanks
>>
>>39577250
Don't take it seriously. It's the whole point of an anonymous image board. Nobody takes each other seriously on here. You can just shitpost with no repercussions.
>>
>>39577250
When you post, exit the thread and never look back. There's a 99% chance that if someone replies to this comment, I'll never know.
>>
>>39577250
>>get blaste the fuck out on anonymous image board
I honestly don't know what that feels like. I have an IQ of 128 (tested by a psychologist), and I've almost never lost an argument.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.