[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do robots look up to this turd licking incel? Elliot,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 22 year old virgin.png (441KB, 538x808px) Image search: [Google]
22 year old virgin.png
441KB, 538x808px
Why do robots look up to this turd licking incel?

Elliot, rest in shit
>>
He did what we wish we could do, but all of us don't have the guts to actually go through with it.
>>
>>39577077
Why are you so pathetic?
Did some girl destroy your sand castle when you were a kid? lmao
>>
>>39577077
>living a pathetic life, be a brainlet, fail miserably even in your deathwish
Ahm.
>>
Bumpliot Bumpger.
>>
It's because the autistening occurred right at a time where r9k was going from casual misogyny to /pol/ inspired serious misogyny. It definitely drew a line in the sand.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>39577085
Who the fuck is paying you feminists, to come here and attack him and his friends? Because that's who you are, aside from the cops and some trolls.

In reality you are all horny for him as he was steaming hot.
>>
File: OxPatJl.png (822KB, 3300x300px) Image search: [Google]
OxPatJl.png
822KB, 3300x300px
>>39577062
He was the Supreme Gentleman. That's why.
>>
Look beyond the edgy personality,
Look beyond the simple "oh he killed people that makes him bad"
Look beyond the fact that he didn't achieve even a quarter of what he intended.

He was a wake up call to people like you.
The normies, the socially accepted and those who fit in with

He is the eternal reminder that because society is flawed in ways that bring repercussions. These repercussions result in tragedies as brutal statements that maladjustment and social exclusion pushes some over the edge. He was one of those people.

You can hate and talk shit all you like but, deep down you fear him and deep down you know you wrong people like elliot so you project arrogance to a bunch of faceless strangers to soothe yourself from the reality.

You encourage others to attempt the day of retribution.
>>
>>39578030
oh fuck school shooters terrify me. Somebody got caught putting a threat online on a school 3 miles from my house
>>
>>39578030
>normie wrongs people like elliot
>someone points that out
>normie calls them losers, haters, paranoids, whiners, faggots or twats
>normies need to be punished
>>
>>39578030
That's like saying a toddler throwing a tantrum is a wake up call that you're being too stingy on buying toys
>>
>>39579132

This. The man's own manifesto made it abundantly clear that he was an asshole sperg who was miserable to be around.
>>
>>39579132
except it's not that he killed a bunch of people
>>
>>39579205
A lethal tantrum is still a tantrum, and that's exactly what it was. Just like the Columbine fags.
>>
>>39579280
sure it was a tantrum but I don't wanna get gunned down at school. Really not sure about this "just call them retards" strategy
>>
>>39579280
Tantrum is something that takes place all of a sudden, not as the result of long, meticulous planning, that's the case with mass murders usually.

Haha, could not resist posting this one. It's both endearing and hilarious:

https://youtu.be/R9zt4az8BqI
>>
>>39577062
They're just as retarded as he is, don't forget. This board is not known for its sane grasp on reality.
>>
>>39577085
>Did some girl destroy your sand castle when you were a kid?
They have destroyed something more important
>>
>>39579708
>This board is not known for its sane grasp on reality.
Delusions do not really make anyone intellectually disabled. You should go back to you feminist.org as soon as possible, there you can have your level of conversation.

And why do you even come here, if you think the board is full of retards with no sane grasp of reality?
>>
>>39580647

Not that anon, but I come here for research and entertainment.
>>
>>39580710
whatever intention it's a void sucking it's users in
>>
>>39580776
True dat. I spend way too much time here; it's worse than Invisible Cats.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.