[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do ""robots"" complain about being lonely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1495991351925.jpg (145KB, 960x724px) Image search: [Google]
1495991351925.jpg
145KB, 960x724px
why do ""robots"" complain about being lonely or isolated when the vast majority of people they've come into contact with reject and loathe them?
>>
uh, maybe, exactly for that one fucking reason
>>
they want to find people that accept them and like their company
>>
>>39576876
Where's your common sense? You normies may make fun of us but we're sure as hell are smarter then you
>>
>>39576888
Maybe if they weren't such insufferable autists they could find friends

>don't brush teeth for months
>be a creep in school
>wonder why people won't be your friend
>>
>>39576888
experience should tell them those people don't exist, and its asinine to search for them
>>
>>39576905
If robots are so smart, why are they basement-dwelling high school dropout kissless virgin NEETs?
>>
>>39576905
when did i say i was a normie
>>
File: 1504769432684.jpg (27KB, 476x474px)
1504769432684.jpg
27KB, 476x474px
>>39576914
im pretty much normal
i look normal
i brush my teeth most mornings
i dont act like a creep

its just most people talk about shit
actual shit
i cant be social with anyone
they all talk about their girlfriends and dicks or how many people theyve fucked

i try to be social but i cant when everyone else talks about literal shit
>>
>>39577100
Yeah youre 205 IQ and your patrician taste in East Asian comics is no match for these feeble minded normans.
>>
>>39577100
They talk about literal shit? As in the shit that comes out of their ass? Get better friends.
>>
>>39577114
ive not got a high iq
its like 95 or something

i just dont want to talk to people that only talk about sex or girlfriends
>>
>>39577402
Do those people only talk about sex and nothing else or are you hyperboling?
>>
>>39576914

School ended years ago you freak, why the hell should people be 'punished' for being awkward at school?
How old are you?
>>
>>39577487
well its not ALL they talk about but if for example one says a dick joke they all talk about sex or how many people they fucked

one of them will just sit there and him and his girlfriend just sit there in each others throats the whole time everyone is talking

they will talk about expensive things they have

or the party they will be going to
or what ever they are gonna be doing this weekend

that is mostly what they talk about

i just sit there mostly and not talk about much becasue i just dont have anything to add into their conversation of stupid shit

i sometimes go and hang out with one of them and some other one in the group il have small talk with

but besides that they just want to talk about stupid stuff
>>
>>39576876
Maybe you should proof read your post.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.