[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Friend from highschool became MtF trans >he's from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1500916555446.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500916555446.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>Friend from highschool became MtF trans
>he's from our little redneck town in Literal-Whoville
>Constantly acting like he has to defend himself
>Always bringing it up and narcistically talking about how he has made this decision
>Ask him to join some of my other friends and I for dinner

>Two of my other friends are also Trans
>They are both subtle about how they represent themselves and don't make a big deal about it
>You wouldn't even know, or if you did, it wouldn't even matter. Matters of gender identity never even come up with them.
>Purposely invite them all to the same dinner

>Highschool friend starts in to his "I'm actually transitioning right now" and "Woe is me, I can feel people judging me" shit.
>My other friends realize what he's doing, "Wait. You realize that we are bother trans, as well. Right?"
>Highschool friend is awkward as fuck the rest of dinner. He's focused so much of his personality on how he is unique and "different" for making this decision, that he fuckin' collapses when he isn't the center of attention.

I feel like I finally understand the difference between someone who may actually be trans, and someone who's a fucking degenerate.
>>
File: 5535472.jpg (181KB, 1031x965px) Image search: [Google]
5535472.jpg
181KB, 1031x965px
>>39576161
>having three trans friends
might as well just have thrown in that you're mentally ill as well
>>
>3/4 transfags from the same tiny redneck highschool
how?
>>
>>39576195
This
How do you know that many trannies in invite distance if you're from bumfuck nowhere
>>
>>39576195
>>39576208
>>39576268
1 Tranny from highschool + 1 Tranny from College + 1 Tranny from work

I guess it's hard to understand, being underage and all...
>>
>>39576286
you missed 1 tranny from birth
>>
File: 1324685104001.jpg (41KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1324685104001.jpg
41KB, 600x579px
>>39576286
Mate, most urban bugmen have less trannies on call than you, a small towner
You're clearly selecting
>>
Highschool friend sounds like a dick. I couldn't be friends with someone who make a thing like being trans their pure identity.
>>
>>39576317
>Mate,

That explains it. School must have just left out in some Europoor country. I was wondering why all you kids were replying.
>>
>>39576286
you're a pretty shitty friend referring to them as "he" and "tranny."
>>
>>39576343
If he didn't try to force it to become a part of his identity, I wouldn't do it. I refer to my other friends as their desired pronoun. But he's just a little attention seeking cunt.
>>
File: 1452207799745.jpg (233KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1452207799745.jpg
233KB, 560x560px
>>39576341
>Trannychaser trying to imply other people have something wrong with them
>>
Why be friends with trannies in the first place? These people are exasperating and clearly fucked in the head.

I'd understand it if you wanted to save him from fucking his life, but otherwise it's a waste of time and patience.
>>
>>39576367
just stop being friends with 'him' if you can't respect 'him' enough to refer to 'him' correctly.
>>
>Knowing 3 friends that are trans

Are you one of these Gen Z kids I've been hearing so much about who will have all their faggot friends pretend to be trans for the sake of attention like how Millennials used to pretend to be faggots?
>>
>>39576286
What fucking state do you live in?
In my entire life I've met a single tranny, and did not keep contact with them. I didn't even meet any in college since they're not exactly common unless you seek them out.
And calling people underaged for not having three trannies on speed dial is retarded.
>>
This thread screams LARP anyways. While I can not be 100% certain OP is a faggot, I am of reasonably high certainty of OPs faggotry to call him a faggot just based on the sheer unlikeliness of the story. It's more likely OP doesn't know how rare Trans are and thought this was a plausible story, than it was that OP actually had this happen to them.
>>
>>39576195
OP made up this whole elaborated story because he met 1 tranny that annoyed him and he probably never even interacted with him
>>
>>39576454
>>39576418
OP here, made it all up, but I do know a shit-ton of trannys. Don't know if it's the region I live in or the age group. Only friends with one of 'em though, and he's okay.
>>
>>39576470
>the age group
You mean obviously underaged and in a notorious liberal city?
>>
>>39576470
Yeah, we're guessing you're fucking underage B& or at least really close to it simply because we've all been through the phase of people pretending they're gay for attention, and it's happening again with transtrenders at the high school level with those Gen Z fucks.

It's very unseemly and people see right through the attention whoring bullshit. Nonetheless yeah OP nobody without some serious interest in trannies just ends up with three trans friends. The fact you live in some little redneck town just makes it sound more unlikely.
>>
>>39576161
Give me the sauce, RIGHT FOOKIN NOW
>>
>>39576519
>>39576480
29 actually. Turns out people don't grow up. Or maybe they have more time to soak in their degeneracy.
>>
>27 and I've never met a tranny

Feels good man.
>>
>>39576549
>>39576519
Wait! Where do you guys live that you don't have to look at trannys?
>>
>>39576543
Huh. Don't see many transgender people around that age range. See a lot of 14 year olds being "gender nonconforming" though.
>>
>>39576561
I'm actually in a fairly liberal place in the burbs, I just never run into trannies except kids who are mostly acting out at the local high school. The bullshit being taught to kids by the schools is fairly absurd crap like how nobody is truly male or female and we all exist on the gender spectrum. Wouldn't you know it, it caused an outbreak of kids having a phase. I think I know of just one kid in the school system around here with actual gender dysphoria.

Fucking tripped over adult trannies in Seattle when I was over there though. They didn't pass.

It's potential I'm suffering from the toupee fallacy here and I'm just surrounded by trannies that pass really really well. They're getting better at that shit you know, starting them on hormones earlier and all.
>>
>>39576561
Live in a small Canadian town. Never go into the city, I work in retail but still have never come across one.
>>
>>39576161
is the girl in ur pic a tranny? idc if she has a 10' long cock i'd 69 with her all night long and fall asleep cuddling with those cowtits
>>
Less than 0.1% of trannies are the reasonable kind you described. Nearly every tranny is a mentally ill hysterical obnoxious cunt that makes his whole existence revolve around being a tranny. Do you seriously expect us to believe that you know two reasonable trannies? Did you also win the lottery?
>>
>>39576161
you need better friends, man
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.