[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that well-balanced individuals, men and women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: inara.jpg (312KB, 1280x1438px) Image search: [Google]
inara.jpg
312KB, 1280x1438px
Friendly reminder that well-balanced individuals, men and women alike, don't care if you're a virgin.

In fact, anyone who's looking down on anyone is a cunt, and may be disregarded without repercussions.

You guys would be surprised how many people out in the world don't give a fuck about your flaws and just want to chill.
>>
>>39575666
nice try satan, obviously you're just trying to meme some be yourself micro aggressions
>>
File: 1465752657233.png (332KB, 478x646px) Image search: [Google]
1465752657233.png
332KB, 478x646px
>>39575666
Absolutely. Being a virgin is only a problem if you're an incel.
>>
>>39575695
>micro aggressions

Are you seriously using that term unironically?
>>
The flipside of this which is hard for me to accept is that if virgin-shaming shouldn't be a thing then shouldn't slut-shaming not be accepted either? It really doesn't matter to me of how much or how little pussy a guy I meet pulls but I unironically call women roasties (obv not to their face). I unironically believe in the 1000 cock stare which is obviously an exaggeration but past 5 maybe even 3 partners for women I do believe it is a real thing. Manwhores, unless they are REALLY stupid, don't seem too satisfied with life either. Maybe society just sucks and people are just trying to fill that perceived hole in their lives?
>>
>>39575722
implying it's an ironic concept is institutionalized bias due to your privilege
>>
>>39575666
>Friendly reminder that well-balanced individuals, men and women alike, don't care if you're a virgin
>In fact, anyone who's looking down on anyone is a cunt, and may be disregarded without repercussions
Then why is it the go-to insult on the internet to bully a guy for being a fedora tipping neckbeard virgin?
Why are there entire communities dedicated to shaming and bullying these guys? People do fucking care.
>>
>>39575666
Nice trips satan. However
>well balanced women
Youll find are usually used whores beyond their used by date and need to put up that facade in order to attract a loyal husband.
>>
>>39575779
They themselves are vastly insecure. They try to lift themselves higher by putting others down.

So they're weak people. Disregard them.
>>
>>39575890
>just ignore them
obviously you've never experienced sustained harassment before from multiple people
opinion discarded
>>
>>39575945
I have, back in school.

Now I'm 24. I can ignore anyone I don't want to hang around. Even at a workplace, if coworkers are shit I tell them to fuck off. If the boss is shit, I quit and find a new job.
>>
>>39576017
good for you, if it doesn't effect you then maybe you should have just ignored it
obviously you don't though because you're talking out your ass, and there goes your opinion out with the trash
>>
>>39576036
Your argument in this case is out the ass.

Defending a point is not the same as letting myself be bothered by assholes.
>>
>>39576067
u mad bro?
just ignore it.

kind of like how i stuff your opinion into the trash
>>
Robots and failed normies are in the pits of life, you can feed them anything and they will slop it up greedily looking for hope in their desperation. You're trying to erode their thought patterns and what do you really give them? They'll still get cucked at best if they're not alpha.

Life isn't like our animes and tv shows, normies are vicious self centered power hungry animals, and we have to adapt to them.

Please stop coming here and straighten your life out or women and normies will take you fora ride whenever they want. They have different rules for different classes of people.

They wouldn't let single males find shelter famously in texas during the storm.

"nobody cares" is right, they see you as scum, or at best a castrated beta.
>>
>>39576100
Whatever.

Stay unchanged.
>>
>>39576102
You're only as good as what you can offer people or rather what they think they can gain from you. If you can come off as self-sufficient at best or not a threat at the least then people truly will not care. The point is to get either big or scary enough or just have that tiny twinge of crazy to take out that one person that tries to infringe on your agency. Even if they think napoleon complex and someone tries to physically accost you then drag them to hell with you. If you're completely outmatched accept your death and reroll. People won't fault your effort though
>>
>>39576163
yeah well i dont see why i should change it's not like im a virgin, you just seem rather ignorant in your advice. when you meet individuals it's kind of like a different experiment of pavlovs dog, people are conditioned or programmed to be a certain way either explicitly or implicitly. females are often given conflicting information like don't do it, or are propositioned and told to do it, to a lot of them it's normal to have sex and being a virgin is weird. it's nsot just some weird fringe thing, why do you think stuff like sex ed gets pushed so much? people don't really understand shit and sticking an appendage of theirs into somebody elses body orifice is just a normal thing to them and not doing it is a negative thing
>>
>>39575666
Virgin cunt who looks down on anybody checkin in.
>>
Everyone is the center of themselves, the center of their own universe. Go out and take what you want as everything in only relative to you, nothing is true until it's relative; nothing is real unless personal
>>
>In fact, anyone who's looking down on anyone is a cunt, and may be disregarded without repercussions
>the only people that its ok to look down on are people that look down on others
Don't give a fuck about the virginity shit, but this is retarded. People that demand I walk around respecting every stranger that passes are the worst kind of humans. You get nothing from me until you earn it, pussy.
>>
File: 1494107370073.jpg (16KB, 257x301px) Image search: [Google]
1494107370073.jpg
16KB, 257x301px
>>39575666
Yes goy,go out there and work for me heheh
>>
>>39575666
>You guys would be surprised how many people out in the world don't give a fuck about your flaws and just want to chill.
Satan pls
>>
Yeah, it just means you're an undesired mate. There's no meaningful indication from this when it comes to evolutionary psychology at all. You're fine if you're alone xD.
>>
>>39575793
Perfect example of someone who is not a well balanced man, proving OP's point.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.