[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trying to sleep >get woken up by guy in apartment next

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1503807783958.png (353KB, 850x455px) Image search: [Google]
1503807783958.png
353KB, 850x455px
>trying to sleep
>get woken up by guy in apartment next door having sex
Life is literally misery. Our beds are only separated by like less than an inch of cheap wood so it's almost like I'm getting cucked or something
>>
>>39574676
lmao
Damn son!
>>
>>39574676
Join them
Original
>>
>>39574676
Pound on the wall and yell at them to knock it off.
>>
An update:
I thought it would be fine after they finished at like 1:30 a.m. but then they started again at 2 so I banged on the wall. The guy paused for a sec and ignored me so I yelled at him to quit making noise, it's a weeknight and he said
>Chill bruh
Which for some reason just set me off and I just started screaming at him to fuck off and never tell me to chill and how I would end him. His reply was just
>Jesus Christ...
In like an annoyed tone and now I'm just stewing with rage. I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep even now that they're quiet
>>
lmao
imitate the bitch moaning sounds
>>
>>39574676
I don't know how people can stand to live like this. I know suburbs get a lot of flack, but it wasn't until I moved into an apartment tower for one of my co-ops during college that I really appreciated the house. I would rather suffer needing to use a car and having my own detached house than living in a apartment building with a bus stop out the front door and groceries within walking distance.
>>
>>39576080
Yeah, I totally agree with you. I don't know what to do about this. I am in college and so my only options are to live in this apartment, live with my parents (with a 50 minute commute to class), or drop out.
>>
>>39575986

this.
start with an imitation, then distort as pleases you until all movement has stopped and you can tell they are sitting there shit scared of the fucking freak less than a foot away from them.
also rub yourself against the wall, pound on it.

lots of hideous groaning, moans turning to shrieks and ululations.
>>
File: whitehead nyess.jpg (118KB, 610x371px) Image search: [Google]
whitehead nyess.jpg
118KB, 610x371px
>>39576143

this, you just gotta get really weird with it, totally inverts the situation but only really when you need to.
>>
>>39574676
I would slam his apartment's door and tell him to open. Then tell him to go fuck the slut somewhere else or share her with me
>>
>>39576309
That's just going to get OP beat up or shot or something.

You'd like that wouldn't you.

It actually irritates the normies more if you dont talk to them and just pound on the wall and yell autistically.
>>
>>39576518
>That's just going to get OP beat up or shot or something.
lol
Yeah I know that would probably end in a fight, but I would probably win because of my mixed martial arts knowledge. And if things turn bad and I get my ass kicked, well I'd accept defeat and leave at least I tried
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.