[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be honest r9k, would getting a gf do anything to quell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1504562356989s.jpg (2KB, 125x91px) Image search: [Google]
1504562356989s.jpg
2KB, 125x91px
Let's be honest r9k, would getting a gf do anything to quell the roaring emptiness inside you? Personally, I'm gonna say no.
>>
File: IMG_4458.jpg (25KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4458.jpg
25KB, 480x320px
Yes, I just want a qt thicc gf to watch Jojo with so I don't feel so alone
>>
>>39574615
having some sort of social outlet would probably help with that

so i'm going to say yes it would help, but I would still be a mess
>>
Nope. Only If I were face to face with God would I feel at peace with existence.
>>
>>39574615
Definitely not.

>>39574695
My brother.
>"Thou hast made us for thyself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in thee."
>>
File: 1496689020547.png (538KB, 811x710px) Image search: [Google]
1496689020547.png
538KB, 811x710px
>>39574615
It would have a while ago but I'm too far gone to care about women at this point anyway, so even introducing the thought of a gf does not compute.
>>
>>39574615
it's more fun for a time, but the emptiness stays with you. Then she has persisting problems with you over like 6 years or whatever. And then she leaves you claiming that it's "so you can get better" when really she just wants you out of her life.

It's okay. I think it's best to walk into the world with the emptiness inside you, anon. Don't let it bring you down because it never leaves and you'll never overcome it. You can only pretend it's not there.
>>
>>39574615
I want to be truly open with a person since I've always been very closed about my feelings.
>>
I think loneliness is a large part of what's killing me. It could help relieve some of my pain.
>>
>>39574859
Also, I want someone to make me company, cuddle and kiss with
>>
>>39574615
pretty much all my problems are solvable with more money so fuck no.
women are like a dog minus the good parts
>>
>>39574615
No matter what my deppression kept getting worse even though i had an amazing qt gf. So yeah, no
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.