[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is it so hard to dedicate myself to losing weight? i'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: da18-Djn.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
da18-Djn.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
why is it so hard to dedicate myself to losing weight?

i'm 5'5 190 lbs

does water fasting work anons??
>>
>>39573851
>does water fasting work
Yes but you don't have the willpower for it you dumb fatty.
>>
Not really. Eat lean meats: chicken, tuna, turkey, etc. Cut out all soda only drink water unless you're having a smoothie for breakfast. Eat wheat bread anytime u have bread. Eat a lot of green veggies: broccoli, kale, asparagus, etc. Go to the gym and do 15 mins on the olyptical and then do 45 or 50 of one muscle group: chest, shoulders, arms, legs, back. Do this 4 or 5 days a week. You will see results I guarantee it. If you don't start somewhere you'll never get any where .
>>
File: qop.jpg (625KB, 2000x2689px) Image search: [Google]
qop.jpg
625KB, 2000x2689px
>>39573878
but what if i do have the willpower anon?
w-will you help me?
>>39573920
but i wanna lose the weight fast anon and i have too much social anxiety to go to a gym
>>
File: 1502854560869.jpg (120KB, 800x916px) Image search: [Google]
1502854560869.jpg
120KB, 800x916px
>>39573929
>but i wanna lose the weight fast anon and i have too much social anxiety to go to a gym
Aye. Different anon fyi. I have the same issue too, and I started going to the gym about three weeks ago. The trick is to go early in the morning if you have a 24 hr gym near you. If theres anyone in there I almost guarantee you they'll be about mid thirties to middle aged soccer moms. Still bad I know but better than 6.2ft chads at 5:00PM
>>
>>39573929
1. Weigh yourself naked, before you eat or drink anything, after going to the bathroom, and at the same time every day (first thing in the morning works best). This minimizes how much water weight is skewing the number.
2. Count your calories for EVERYTHING you eat and drink. Overestimate the number of calories in what you consume, pretend your physical activity doesn't burn anything (but do it anyway).
3. Start at 1500 calories per day for your allowance.
4. Strictly stick to your calorie allowance for a week. Remember, every last crumb of food, every drop of non-water beverage counts. Weigh your portions and don't lie to yourself.
5. Check to see if you lost more than two pounds.
6. If you lost two or more pounds, continue like this. If you didn't lose two or more pounds, subtract 200 calories from your daily allowance and return to step 4.

If you follow the steps and don't cheat, it is physically impossible for you to not lose weight eventually. Eventually you will reach an intake level that leaves you at a calorie deficit, no matter how slow your metabolism might be. But you won't do it, because the reason that you're fat in the first place is that you're stupid, lazy, and have no discipline. Knowing a 100% certain way out of your predicament won't change that.
>>
>>39573851
You will lose weight but after returning back to eating normally you will almost certainly gain it all back and even more
>>
>>39574157
>returning back to eating normally
Just don't do that and it'll all be fine.
>>
File: 1457797956001.png (597KB, 597x593px) Image search: [Google]
1457797956001.png
597KB, 597x593px
>>39573920
lol faggot just eat less of whatever u want
>doing all this gay shit
>>
>>39574096
>>Weigh yourself naked,
Jesus Christ, anon, he's not a professional wrestler. This will only make him more self-conscious. I doubt his pajamas weigh 3 pounds less than his shorts.

And OP, don't listen to this nitwit, he talks nothing of what kinds of calories you eat. 1500 calories of pizza is different than 1500 calories of raw vegetables.
>>
>>39574210
>there are people who think what that anon posted is weird or difficult

Please get castrated.
>>
>>39574250
>1500 calories of pizza is different than 1500 calories of raw vegetables
In terms of nutrition and staying healthy, yes. In terms of weight loss, they are exactly the same. If you consistently decrease your calorie intake, it is impossible to not lose weight eventually.
>>
>>39574270
>"stop drinking soda because it's uneahlthy!!"
>stop eating delicious cake because its unhealthy!!!
>stop eating cheetos, unhealthy!
>stop eating GOOD food!!!!
lol there are fags who LITERALLY don't eat delicious things
>>
>>39573851
Excercise>>>> diet.
Diet helps but in the end excercise is the main deciding factor
>>
>>39574288
If soda, cake, and cheetos are the first things that come to your mind when you think of "good food", you are a piece of fat gutter trash.
>>
>>39574313
>my taste in caviar and fine wines is far superior to your plebian taste
>*tip*
lol enjoy your broccoli faggot lmao, I'm gonna be eating pizza, cheetos, ice cream, and soda
>>
>>39574306
Wrong. Unless you're training like a professional athlete, it's not realistic to make more than about a third of your daily calorie expenditure come from exercise. Exercise is a useful supplement but maintaining a calorie deficit is ultimately the one and only thing that will lead to weight loss.
>>
>>39574322
>>39574313

>healthy-anon post shit food
>shit-anon THINKS he posts good food
>shit-anon confirms healthy-anon's accusations

Wow, retarded and unhealthy.
>>
>>39574276
Oh boy, so you lost 10 pounds and die of cardiac arrest in your 40s.
>>
>>39573851
>5'5

Are you at least a girl?
Also start lifting.
>>
>>39574373
OP didn't ask for help getting healthy, he asked for help losing as much weight as possible as quickly as possible. It's possible to get healthy in the process of doing that, but it's ultimately irrelevant to what he asked for.
>>
>>39574378
umm, im gaybot but i don't think i'm a girl or wanna-be trap.

but if that lands me a bf then i don't mind
>>
buy nothing but vegetables and few of them. if you don't want to eat them then you'll have to starve
>>
>>39574403
Are you a fuckin' lawyer or something lol

Genuinely not annoyed, you are correct, that is what he said, but still man, look out for a guy, don't lead him down the C-grade path if you can afford him the knowledge for the A-grade.
>>
>>39574404
I just mostly meant I'm surprised you're that short.

And yeah if you want a gay bf just diet isn't enough, start lifting. It's especially good if you don't style yourself a girly/sissy/trans gay
>>
File: welp.png (22KB, 120x128px) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
22KB, 120x128px
>>39574466
i really have to lift just to get a bf?

what a world we live in..
>>
>>39574538
Not that anon

Not necessarily that, but you -should- be doing something that makes you stand out from the rest, whether it be maintaining a healthy body, keeping a good academic record, running a business, etc; Just something to show that you have motivation and willpower, plus the actual skill to do it well. Gyms are accessible and everyone there gets to see you put on a show.
>>
File: CHADFEAST.png (39KB, 1046x460px) Image search: [Google]
CHADFEAST.png
39KB, 1046x460px
>>39574359
>being so mad because he has to eat his steamed, unsalted, unbuttered broccoli and carrots every night while I FEAST on delicious junk every DAY
stay mad virgin
>>
>>39573851
Because
In first world countries shit food that tastes good and has high calories is cheaper
In third world countries shit food that tastes good and has high calories is cheaper
It's the jews conspiring
>>
>>39574593
Hey, I still hate your opinion, but I really respect you if you just now whipped up that chad. It got a laugh out of me.
>>
>>39574593
isn't that a built-fat chad?

those are hot..
>>
>>39573851
>tfw trying to gain weight
>succeeding
>not sure if I'm gaining fat or muscle
How do I tell?
>>
File: 1467588400450.jpg (32KB, 470x698px) Image search: [Google]
1467588400450.jpg
32KB, 470x698px
>>39575011
>how to tell
if you're soft and look like shit you're gaining fat

if you're looking better, you're gaining muscle

>pic related, you
>>
>>39575163
Huh, I don't think I look any different but I gained like 20 pounds.
>>
>>39575163
>mfw I used to dress like that in school
end my life senpai
>>
>>39575178
Well then it's probably muscle, anon
>>
>>39575199
Neat, I have been lifting although it isn't really that much.
>>
>>39575215
Do you lift at a gym or have weights at home? Im only asking because im too autistic to go to gym and seeing other robots have the will to go to one might give me some motivation
>>
>>39574288
Clearly you don't understand how your body metabolizes soda, cheetos, and other salty/sugary foods. Do whatever you want, but if you eat less of that you will lose weight. The OP posted he/she wanted to lose weight. Was simply giving advice on how to do that. I do what I posted, work out 4 to 5 days a week, and eat junk food/burritos or whatever as well. I try to balance as best I can. One day will be healthier foods for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and other days I won't be as strict and will eat chips, carne asada burritos, etc. I'm in good shape and not fat so it works. Come the weekends I drink beer and eat whatever I want. A little discipline in food exercise can go a long way. Stop being a faggot hater .
>>
>>39574593
> muh edgy lifestyle of shitty food. Look at me I eat whatever want I'm a fucking boss.

Shut up fgt stay fat and a virgin
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.