[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I took r9k's advice on dating a rapist >she went

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: flat,800x800,075,f.u5.jpg (93KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u5.jpg
93KB, 800x800px
>tfw I took r9k's advice on dating a rapist
>she went to jail 2 times for pedorape and isn't allowed to leave the house without supervision

>mfw I'm the only guy willing to date her cause normies think it's shameful
>>
>>39573781
lucky fucker. tell us how it is OK?!
>>
File: taptap.gif (276KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
taptap.gif
276KB, 500x375px
>>39573781
never thought about using the sexual assault registry as a dating tool
>>
File: 1504465799.rockynorth1989_bart.jpg (379KB, 935x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1504465799.rockynorth1989_bart.jpg
379KB, 935x1280px
>>39573781
how do you feel about the fact that your limp dick will never compare to the all underage dick she fantasies about all the time?
>>
>>39573781

too weird to believe OP, pics or accurate description?
>>
>>39573866
she's a bit of a wrinkly blonde, I didn't care about her age but her voice is pretty sexy. She pulls me by force when she wants me to go somewhere sometimes and yells a lot and is quick to anger.

She's unemployed too but other than that it's going great. Beggars can't be choosers, I scouted the sex offender list and it tells you what crime they did and exactly where they live. All I did was wave at her while riding my bike as she sat on the porch. I did this a few times and then she told me to "come here" I walked to her porch and she asked me for a smoke. used this as an opportunity to ask her out (while pretending I don't know about her past) although she's fucking weird cause she brought it up to me from the start.

Think she might be crazy
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.