[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

True enlightenment is realizing that all of societies confinements,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1503383595157.jpg (29KB, 331x334px) Image search: [Google]
1503383595157.jpg
29KB, 331x334px
True enlightenment is realizing that all of societies confinements, problems, and rewards consist of a balance between sexual control and liberation. Everything we do, everything we are made to do and everything that keeps us chained down is our connection to sexuality. People know that the rewards of sex will be removed if they do not obey the laws, and thus conform to it in order to acquire sex. Sex laws, sex leniencies, it's all sex sex sex. To truly free ourselves we must stop caring about the sexual impact on us one way or another and break free from the confines of modern society to find mans future waiting for us in a new age of evolution beyond the mere animal, where we ourselves control evolution and life itself.
>>
Freud beat you to that theory over a century ago.

The only difference is that he didn't believe you could break free from our sexual needs, only sublimate them into other things.
>>
>>39573698
I don't know I think some people are more afraid of death than not having sex. Also just general pain.
>>
>>39573698
>society is just a bunch of hormonal teenagers
nah ill pass. enlightenment is more about building and collaborating on systems.

if you were older than 18 and not a degenerate, you would have said that all of society's problems revolve around raising children. but even that's wrong. people are motivated by 1. being part of a group, and 2. personal growth. if you have sex with the same person all the time, or your kid is born retarded, you won't be motivated by either of those things in any way and if you have nothing else you'll be miserable. on the other hand, even virgins can be happy if they are improving their autistic math skills consistently. moving more broadly, groups of people compete with each other for money and authority. there's no place for sexuality in a conversation about national law or the economy. that's like evaluating album art in an argument about the physics of sound.
>>
>>39573912
I never said sex was everything to humanity, but rather that society works the way it does right now because of sex. There are other things, sure, but they are all influenced by and ultimately subservient to sexual things, both the restrictions placed on sex and people having sex. Were all sexual based laws and social standards to be removed, society would quickly dissolve and humanity would stop being stagnant. This kind of societies usefulness ended about 20-30 years ago, the future is in a chaotic anarchy as a breeding ground for scientific evolution.
>>
>>39574079
>word salad 2.0
go to bed. it gets easier after puberty.
>>
>>39574160
You just don't see it, I guess.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.