[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shitty parenting/childhood thread >when I was in 1st grade

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 0B41GtW.png (430KB, 797x571px) Image search: [Google]
0B41GtW.png
430KB, 797x571px
shitty parenting/childhood thread
>when I was in 1st grade a kid tried choking me to death
>hit and kick but the fucker won't let go
>bite him
>finally lets go
>because of shitty parenting already, I don't tell any teachers because I don't think they'll believe me
>end up getting called into principles office and parents called in
>I tell parents what happened
>they punish me
>hear "i wish we never had him" later
>>
>8 ish
>have a container of coins ive been saving up
>take it with me to my mom's friend's house
>she has two daughters
>the one close to me age suddenly tries to wrestle it out of my hands
>it goes flying and coins fall everywhere and some go down the vents in the floor
>see red
>grab her neck and shake her
>stop after a few moments when i realize that is not a nice person thing to do
>our moms just laugh at us the whole time
>>
>>39573840
You should've kept ringing her fucking neck, it sure would be funny with a dead girl on the floor.
>>
>>39573884
i'm sure they would have intervened before that point.
sad part is the girl didn't even cry like she was used to being hit.
>>
>>39573935
You should call her up and see how she's doing
>>
>>39573958
she was my fb friend for a while. she has like 6 kids and is a stay at home mom and sells hand made nick knacks on the side. shes barely literate honestly.
>>
>>39574042
You should have married her and helped her become more litterate :(
>>
>>39574086
gay marriage wasnt legal before she shacked up with her husband.
>>
>>39574128
If it was, would you have married her?
>>
>>39574173
no, i have enough child-like adults in my life already.
also vaginas are not my thing
>>
>>39574204
I'm sorry, I didn't know :c
>>
>dad was a preacher
>molested me a lot
>never violent about it, but forceful
>family knew it was happening and never said anything or tried to stop him
It's weird being an adult because now I dread going out (usually to work) instead of dreading coming home.
>>
>>39574645
do you still live with him?
>>
>>39574723
I had to move back home last year because everything went bad. I avoid him.
>>
>In the second grade
>Got a new lunch supervisor who was Muslim
>During one of my lunches she held two girls and me back to finish our lunches
>Had canker sores at the time
>She let one of the girls go even though she didn't finish at all
>Said I couldnt eat my main dish
>Says Eat orange
>Explain to her I can't and that I have sores in my mouth
>She exclaims THERE ARE CHILDREN DYING IN AFRICA AND YOU'RE JUST GONNA WASTE YOUR FOOD?
>Started bawling after that and soon later the girls snitched on me cause I brought my medicine
1st greentext I have done I usually just lurk around /r9k/ sorry if its bad
>>
>>39574752
does he have life insurance?
>>
>>39574794
I don't know and I don't care enough to ask. I don't want to talk to him. If I didn't have to be here I wouldn't.
>>
>>39574818
i think you know what im implying.
good luck anon. you have more self restraint that i would in the situation.
>>
>>39574841
I don't think I would win that fight. It's been really tempting to just go drown myself in the lake. I'm surprised I made it this long.
>tfw was a heavy cutter in high school
>tfw just ran out of the willpower to even do that
>tfw if left alone I would probably just lay on the floor and stare at the ceiling all day
>>
>>39574870
Tell authorities what he did. They're liable to believe you based solely on his profession.
Every day you don't tell anyone is another day he can molest someone else.
>>
>>39574900
I figure I'll put it in the note I leave. I know I'll get kicked out either way if I say something. Maybe I can put that in it too. They wouldn't even stop him when he was actually doing it so there's no way they'll have my back on this.
>>
>>39574929
go to an abused womens shelter or something. a dead person and suicide notes makes for a huge nothing burger in terms of getting him put behind bars and away from other kids.
>>
>>39574968
>go to an abused womens shelter or something
I don't think there are any where I live. It's pretty out of the way.
>>
>>39574992
there are some that will arrange for you to get picked up at night or sneak you out to a safehouse or something it it's that bad. it doesn't sound like he would hunt you down from what you've said though.
>>
>>39573660
>mom wnt to rehab while I was at school
>took me 3 days to notice
Wew
>>
>>39573660
>mother and father where drug addicts that never even lived together
>I lived with by mother and insane verbally abusive grandmother mother was also gone half the time
>lived in druggy hickville
>everyone there is basically retarded including those related to me
>never really had friends in school
>didn't even realize how stupid they where until i was a teenager
>>
File: 1503168162010.png (428KB, 800x800px)
1503168162010.png
428KB, 800x800px
You've gotta play the long con, anons, and let this grudge be settled.

Make something of yourself, and make damn sure your parents know about it. Ensure that your relative success is always at the forefront of their minds. Prove to them that they were wrong, that in spite of their failings, you ultimately came out on top. In time, they'll become increasingly infirm and dependent on others. As their son, it would presumably fall first to you to care for your aging parents.

Refuse. Cut them off entirely. Remind them of every slight and indignity you endured at their hands, and let them waste away in obscurity. Ensure that they know true regret before the end, and let them come to death without reconciliation.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.