[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone tell me what the point of wizardchan is again? They

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: wizardchan.png (21KB, 666x200px) Image search: [Google]
wizardchan.png
21KB, 666x200px
Can someone tell me what the point of wizardchan is again?
They appear to be a bunch of spoiled young edgy faggots. They talk like teenage normalfags and they never actually say what their problems in life are. They appear to have no real problems at all.
>>
>>39572993
Wizchan is for "robots." I don't know why they hang around here.
>>
>>39572993
The point of it is to keep normies like you out. of course you don't understand their problems. your only problem is which stacy to fuck tonight.
>>
age 30+ virgins, who are also Mostly blue pill guys who refuse to take the black pill,

they have this weird They want to consider themselves part of society, even though completely rejected by the society,

hate women, but still want women, even though nuclear rejected by women, while relishing age 30+ virginity
>>
>>39573013
>your only problem is which stacy to fuck tonight
I'm a virgin myself, but wizchan is just full of spoiled young edgy happy faggots.
Look at how they type, they're like teenagers. Teens stuck in adult male bodies.
What problems do they have? Some 10/10 blonde Stacey didn't ask them out first?
>>
>>39573185
You would have to lurk a lot longer to answer that question for yourself.
>>
>>39573185
I'm frequent WizChan daily and rarely do I see what you describe.
>>
>>39573142
What are you going in about
>>
>>39572993
its just a more pretentious version of r9k for people who think theyre better then r9k. same thing but they feel a responsibility to meme harder about incel stuff
>>
>>39573234
>>39573272
You guys are going to have to stop being some pseudo-mysterious here and just answer me outright.
Is wizchan based on the male virgin wizard meme? Is it just a meme?
Why do a bunch of spoiled man-children go to this website and act like teenagers and pretend to have it so hard? They never describe what their problems *actually* are.
"Women" there are automatically translated to "succubi". Again, more clues that this is probably just some satire parody meme site full of man-children.
>>
>>39573185
Last time i went there it was full of of old people and everything seemed pretty normal and comfy. I just dont like it cause it is slow af and people there seem to be turbo robots
>>
>>39573298
>reddit spacing
>man children
>repeating the same thing over and over

ask me how i know you're a normalfag. LURK MOAR you fucking idiot. What you're doing is the exact reason they're robots in the first place. OUT redditfag
>>
>>39573008
Its the literal robot stereo type.
>>
delete this thread you normalfag idiot
>>
File: 1459627917592.png (247KB, 547x515px) Image search: [Google]
1459627917592.png
247KB, 547x515px
>>39572993
I'll spoonfeed. Wizchan is a place for male adult virgins to go when they need a place that they know will never shame them for their virginity. That's really all it is at its core. As for what their problems are, that varies drastically from wizard to wizard obviously. Some might just be otherwise regular dudes who never ended up getting laid so they feel unrelatable to the rest of society. Some might be turbo NEETs who haven't left their rooms in over 10 years and are constantly tormented by guilt and regret. Some might be ascetic monks who voluntarily live a life of celibacy and struggle with their physical sexual urges. And some might be old bitter robots who have been shit on by women enough times that they wish for nothing less than the complete genocide of the female sex. Everyone on Wizchan is different and has their own problems and philosophies.

I miss that place. I have enough respect for the rules there that once I lost my virginity I never went back. It's a special comfy safe haven in a world of chaos and you should lurk more and appreciate it.
>>
>>39572993
>They appear to have no real problems at all.
that's the secret of the wizard. you can judge them but they're better than you
>>
>>39573756
>It's a special comfy safe haven in a world of chaos and you should lurk more and appreciate it
Why would I appreciate a website where a bunch of edgy fags barricade themselves because they were given 95 percent of what they wanted instead of 100 percent.
>>39573550
But I'm a virgin myself and reddit spacing is not real. Instead of saying "LURK MOAR" like a loser, how about you tell me what wizchan is all about? Is it just a meme?
>>39573800
Right, so they're a bunch of sheltered spoiled edgy man-children. Cool.
>>
>>39573983
>Why would I appreciate a website where a bunch of edgy fags barricade themselves because they were given 95 percent of what they wanted instead of 100 percent.
what a stupid useless comment

somebody lives a life of loneliness and you disregard it as "bunch of edgy fags barricade themselves because they were given 95 percent of what they wanted instead of 100 percent."

i really dont need to say anything else to show how big of a moron you are. anybody with 2 braincells can look at your amazing conclusion and realise that you are a moron.
>>
by the way, we can all see through your bullshit. you pretend to ask a question to which you are open minded, but when people answer you quickly show your biases and why you appear to be so upset.
>>
>>39573983
>Why would I appreciate a website where a bunch of edgy fags barricade themselves because they were given 95 percent of what they wanted instead of 100 percent
Because that's not what it is at all. If you bothered to digest any of what I read instead of already making up your mind prior to reading it and simply skimming through it before vomiting out a mess of thoughts, you would know that they may have severe problems of their own. I addressed that in my post.

Some of them were bullied to the point of suicide, or grew up without parents, or had extreme deformities. Not all of them are just lazy normal guys who let themselves rot away. I'm sure you'll just disregard all of this anyways though since you've made up your mind.

>how about you tell me what wizchan is all about? Is it just a meme?
Literally the first line of this post >>39573756 you fucking retard
>>
>>39573008
Nice false interpretation there newfag parasite.
>>
>>39574138
he already has an agenda in his mind, to try mocking the virgins. dont try to dialogue with the dumbass.
>>
>>39573756
>losing your virginity as a wizard
I thought that wizardry is more or less the point of no return. How did you turn your life around anon?
Also I'm pretty sure otherwise normal people should at least be able to get laid by some ugly slut before 30, pretty sure most wizards are legitimately strange. This is coming from a virgin myself.
>>
>>39574051
>waaaaaah waaaaah not everybody likes me a blonde 10/10 Stacey never asked ME out first waaaaaah hurrrrrrrrr"
>>39574138
>Because that's not what it is at all. If you bothered to digest any of what I read instead of already making up your mind prior to reading it and simply skimming through it before vomiting out a mess of thoughts, you would know that they may have severe problems of their own. I addressed that in my post.
All you did was ramble on, it sounded like meme bullshit.
>Some of them were bullied to the point of suicide, or grew up without parents, or had extreme deformities
No, that's not true. I've talked to them, I've lurked there. They are all spoiled edgy man-children stuck in their teen phase. They have friends, they play video games, have you seen the way they type? God it's like the average age there is 16.
They call women "succubi" as an automatic translation which absolutely confirms the site is just a meme larp parody satire site.
>Literally the first line of this post >>39573756 you fucking retard
But that's a meme you dumbass piece of shit.
>>39574193
But I am a virgin myself so how can I mock you you retarded faggot.
>>
>>39573983
i dont understand why you hate people who have zero effect on you so much. i feel like you tried to post there and got banned so now you come to try and rationalize your sour grapes.
>>
Why do you care? You don't get to control the internet. Fuck off.
>>
>>39574357
>wizchan
>complaining about sour grapes
100 percent irony.
This bothers me since they feel they can spend all day going "woe is me I have it so hard" but they're just spoiled normalfags.
>>39574370
So you're disturbed that someone can point out an entire community full of little spoiled hypocrites?
>>
Damn, I didn't order my roast THIS toasted!
>>
>>39574417
>these people who made their own site to isolated themselves and in no way interact with me bother me
>>
>>39572993
The fact that stupid fucking roasties like you aren't allowed
>>
>>39574282
>>waaaaaah waaaaah not everybody likes me a blonde 10/10 Stacey never asked ME out first waaaaaah hurrrrrrrrr"
who said ANYTHING about stacies? all you know is that these people are extremely lonely, and you decided to mock them

>But I am a virgin myself so how can I mock you you retarded faggot.
to feel better about yourself being a virgin. "oh lmao look at these pathetic virgins, good thing im not one of them! look, im making fun of them!"
>>
>>39573550
that's not reddit spacing you dumbass.

This

Is

Reddit

Spacing

faggot
>>
>>39574473
They isolate themselves to circlejerk and feel sorry for themselves.
>>39574490
>who said ANYTHING about stacies?
That's the problem with these guys though, they think they have it hard because some top-tier woman didn't come sailing into their lives.
>all you know is that these people are extremely lonely, and you decided to mock them
No, they aren't lonely, they are happy teen-like normalfags who run a meme site to mock male virgins. It's like some sick joke. A satire parody meme site. How the fuck can you not see it's a meme site when "women" is translated to "succubi" there? Retard.
>to feel better about yourself being a virgin. "oh lmao look at these pathetic virgins, good thing im not one of them! look, im making fun of them!"
No. I'm a virgin but I don't falsify a victim complex while acting the exact opposite of someone who has it hard. Wizchan pretends to be victims yet they have easy happy lives and they have the audacity to larp as virgin male victims. Get the fuck out of here FAGGOT.
>>
What is it about wizchan that angers people so much? People get harassed and bullied their whole life and told to go live in a corner and die, essentially. And then they do so, and the same people who bullied them say 'LET ME IN!'
>>
I mean, if you hate it so much, just don't look at it. Close your eyes or walk away from the screen or something.
>>
>>39572993
Don't worry, you won't be missed
>>
>>39575050
>getting this mad about a bunch of virgins that don't bother you
re-evaluate your life my man
>>
File: 1503045320168.gif (80KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1503045320168.gif
80KB, 350x263px
its a place where incels go to larp as volcels
>>
>>39575050
See>>39575318
No wonder you're still a virgin.
>>
>>39575050
What the fuck is your problem? It sounds like you've never even been on wizchan. It's a pretty peaceful place. Complaining about virginity is not something you'll find there, it's antithetical to the nature of the board. Incels and failed normies aren't welcome.
>>
>>39572993
Why are normies pushing this wizchan excuse so much? Have they gotten tired of 'But the rules dont say girls arent allowed' come back?
>>
>>39575318
>>39575354
>d-d-don't shame us for being virgins
>THIS IS WHY YOU'RE STILL A VIRGIN
Kill yourself you spoiled little hypocrite man-child.
>>39575644
I've been on there plenty of times. They are frauds. It's just a meme. Those guys are happy, socially validated and arrogant as arrogant can be.
>>
OP, you have quite the axe to grind. You aren't looking for a discussion, you're looking for validation.
>>
>>39576003
No, I want to know why wizchan is full of teenage man-child frauds who meme about being le depressed virgins despite having easy lives.
The entire site is based off a fucking meme you idiot.
>>
the problems are in >>>dep
>>
>>39576251
hardly anyone can understand your autistic rambling. can you refer to even a single post where what you're saying is true? maybe you misinterpret them trying to find happiness rather than constantly self-loathing about their virginity as a sign that they're LARPing.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.