[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else just take random drives at night because they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: promo304055584.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
promo304055584.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
Does anyone else just take random drives at night because they don't have anything else to do?
>>
i used to all the time. It's literally the comfiest thing a person can do. Almost no traffic, just music and the cool night air
>>
I remember what first got me into night driving. It was in my sophomore year. A few people called me up at 11 pm and said they wanted to go the beach. We all lived in PA and they wanted to see the ocean. So I grabbed a bottle of whiskey and hopped in a car for a 2 and a half our car ride. They were upset that I brought and I was the only one drinking, but seeing the lights on the highway was one of the best things that I ever saw.
>>
>>39572898
i dont have a license or a bike but im trying to get a job right now so i can afford a bicycle. i can just smell the brisk night time air while riding down the middle of the road through sleeping neighborhoods. i used to 5 mile walks afterschool and there was always this street leading into a neighborhood that i always wanted to ride a bike through and i have before but that was over 3 years ago. man i want a bike again
>>
>>39572898
Is this something what richfags do that don't worry about gas money? If so then I do the poor man version of this and go for walks instead
>>
I used to but then I start thinking about things and when I think about things I think of something embarrasing or that makes me angry and when i think about something that maes me angry I speed and when I speed I lose control of how much I go over and when I lose control of how much I go over I get pulled over going 45 mph above the limit (90 in 45) and then I get a large ticket and cant even do that anymore
>>
>>39573487
>own 2006 Suzuki swift
>costs 36 dollars to fill up at 1.29.8 per litre
>gets like 600km to the tank
>>
>>39573487
>tfw caddy deville costs me more money filling up than food for a week
>>
>>39572898
yeah, used to do it a lot
I can't anymore because I'm at school with no car
I really miss it
>>
>>39572898
I did..but ive now driven like an hour in every direction and i dont want to drive too far out because then ill have to drive back, and its the midwest, so it all looks the same anyways. So i dont go on cruises much anymore. Fuck the midwest. Its so boring aside from Chicago.
>>
>>39573487
20 dollars for a full tank
>>
File: op7y-12950-raw1200.jpg (236KB, 797x1200px) Image search: [Google]
op7y-12950-raw1200.jpg
236KB, 797x1200px
I do this with my bike. Please no bully.

Headphones in, whole streets to myself, cool summer evening night. Not to mention those 24hr convenience stores, Something about them I just love.
>>
I take rides at random times all the time
>>
>tfw can take truck and go bombing around the desert at 80mph with the radio cranked up and nothing and nobody to stop me
it is so goddamn freeing
>>
>Know how to drive
>Own a car
Normies get the fuck out.
>>
>car
Im stuck in this area, there is no escape
>>
>>39575856
I envy your desert roads. Dont forget that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.