[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>has a bachelor's degree in business management >still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 157.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
>has a bachelor's degree in business management
>still can't get a job at Target
i should've listened and not fall for this college meme, now I have student loans to pay and have no way to pay it.
>>
File: 1491598841924.jpg (221KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491598841924.jpg
221KB, 1000x1000px
>>39572816
>high school drop-out
>wouldn't mattered if I stayed in school because the government thinks it's a great idea to flood the country with sandniggers when there's a job drought and housing crisis
>roasties only go for the sandniggers
>no point in going outside
Guess I'll stay here forever and die in this room.
>>
>>39572816
Should have gone into accounting.
>>
>>39572816
what does business management have to do with retail floor work? are you mentally retarded?

also, why did you get a fucking "x management" degree without continuing for your phd? this type of program is even more worthless than art history, because at least that shit sounds interesting on paper.
>>
>>39572903
>Blame sand niggers for own problems
Faggot you dropped out failed normie
>>
>>39572816
either you're lying or went to a really shitty university
>>
>>39572946

a PhD in what? lol

and sucks OP, im guessing you have no connections ehhh??
>>
>>39572951
he said it wouldnt have mattered, not that it was their fault lrn2read
>>
>>39572976
MBA or DBA would be fine in this case. my point is that the ONLY thing that "x management" is good for is getting into another school, where maybe you have a co-op or mentorship/apprenticeship. modern employers don't hire admins/supervisors right out of school that often, and you're stretched too thin if your education is essentially psychology + technical writing. if you want to be in business, learn applied math and finance/accounting. if you are just fucking around because you have friends in the industry, go for business management at some CC and get your easy degree.
>>
>>39573109

you're high, the OP cant get a job at wal mart or whatever the fuck,

you get an MBA when you have a good office job, going at night to get management level shit,

as for PhD's. i know people with PhD's, if you think getting a PhD is like gettign an MBA you aint gotta clue
>>
>>39572816
hmmmm...one rejection doesn't mean getting your degree was a mistake. keep applying to places man.
>>
>>39572816
Its all about connections anon, nothing else
>>
Business degrees are really memes tbqh.

I get why kids pick them. How the fuck should an 18 year old kid pick what he wants to do for the rest of his life... and what sounds better than running a business?!

But in reality when you major in Biomedicine, you train to become a doctor. When you major in Physics you learn Physics. When you major in Business... you learn.... how to run a business? But businesses rely on selling a product. There isn't really anything productive to the economy that you provide. There isn't a shortage of businessmen telling you how to run a company, let alone college kids.

Sorry OP but you shouldve thought about it before majoring. Or at least switched
>>
>>39572944
isn't accounting super boring?
>>
>>39572989
Having a diploma or GED or his country equivalent still helps normie. Even if you have influx of sand niggers, job searching itself is a skill. They should take same blame, along with anon. Learn to read faggot.
>>
>>39573204
>i know people with PhD's
congratulations?

i aint gotta dig watta bit, faggot. MBA and DBA programs aim at the same concepts, we're just talking about different career goals. by default, anyone who gets a bachelors around business should get an MBA, no fucking questions or "good office job" needed. my main point was that "x management" leads into graduate school, where you will target a doctorate to get financed but maybe come out with a masters. certification is an option but only if you fucked up getting into grad school. everyone and their mothers has 10 letters behind their names. you will almost certainly stay in minimum wage territory if you only have a "management" undergrad degree and no connections.
>>
>>39573415
But accountants learn how to account
Investment bankers learn how to invest
Business management =/= all business degrees
>>
>>39572946
>muh phd
phd wont land you a job and its even get there
>>
>>39572903

>dropped out of highschool
>blames non-existent people for his made up problem

lmaoing rn
>>
>>39573415
>you learn....
first two years of any undergrad program teach the same shit. business means accounting. people need accountants and financial analysts. except OP wanted something easier so he basically took human resources and psychology classes, with a little bit of economics. he might apply for an HR job, but since he doesn't have a vagina it will be hard.
>>
>>39573608
>muh guarantees
phd > bachelors > no degree

OP can land a job, but it won't be anywhere near a project manager or consultant. telemarketing, maybe.
>>
Undergrad in BA in Accounting. Anything generic like Business Management or General Business gets you nowhere because companies don't get value out of that. Specifics like Finance, Accounting, or even Economics can put you somewhere because you need people in collections or credit approval.

Accounting isn't fun but it's nice to keep everything organized. You're going to work with a lot of women though and you need to switch jobs to get upward mobility.
>>
>>39573427
Lol! It's not that boring. Look into it. If you're into organizing and how a business is broken down, it's pretty cool.
>>
File: 1504539771291-0.jpg (32KB, 518x386px) Image search: [Google]
1504539771291-0.jpg
32KB, 518x386px
>tfw got a bachelors for free
Well, there's at least one advantage of living in Russia
>>
>muh job field
Stop being a cuck and expand. Gags get degrees and land jobs that require a degree unrelated to degree or semi related.
>>
>>39573427
it's not boring but it's certainly not meant for autistic robots

if you're not extroverted then you don't stand a chance in climbing the ladder
>>
>Business Management

literally the Chad degree. Shoulda gotten one that requires technical skills
>>
>>39574197
is there anything meant for autistic robots besides engineering?
>>
>>39574525
Actuary, Accounting>CPA, Data analyst, basically numbers jobs. Most people are too dumb for numbers
>>
>>39574197
Depends on where you go.

In audit, you have to be super extroverted.

If you go into tax or corporate accounting, you don't have to be any more extroverted than any other office type job.

Although I wouldn't recommend corporate accounting if you don't think you could go into meetings with upper management and explain the numbers.

t. current accountant working in industry right now
>>
>>39574525

>data science
>>
>>39573427
>isn't accounting super boring?
lots of jobs are very boring.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.