[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It finally happened. I've been cucked. I didn't wanna

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1355.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1355.png
340KB, 600x583px
It finally happened. I've been cucked. I didn't wanna believe /r9k/ but everything went as you predicted.

Women are fucking mindless animals. Help me embrace the final redpill about women.
>>
>>39572722
story pls
originalru commento
>>
>>39572722
You're fucking worthless if that actually happened, dude. You're not a man but a woman.
>>
>>39572722
You might as well go all the way and lick the dude's ass, fucking pathetic.
>>
>>39572722
Every guy will get cucked at least once in his life. Keep your head up OP
>>
Took you this long to realize

Smh. Women are filth that should be eradicated. Why they even have rights is beyond me.
>>
>>39572722
>not knowing every women is a liar
>not knowing every women deserves sadness
>not knowing they are ALL sluts, no exceptions
>>
>>39572722
How old are you? Im being srs
>>
>>39573230
Women suck at all ages

Don't try to convince him otherwise fag
>>
>>39572722
They sure had mind enough to cuck a sensitive beta like you, anon.

Stop bitching and go fuck another girl you normie.
>>
>>39572722
>gets cheated on because he's worthless as a man
>starts posting pictures of cartoon frogs and mentioning a reference from The Matrix

1. normies REEEE GET OUT NOW REEEEEE
2. the final redpill is where you are miserable because you're too lazy to learn how to read and talk to women

you're so low in society that women aren't even honest with you. stick to your moms basement, kiddo.
>>
>>39572722
>being on r9k this long and not properly preparing for this
the trick is to have things like hobbies and work to fall back on if she does this to you
you want a redpill? get over her, dont try to take this as some kind of confirmation to your feelings about women, and most of all, dont put all your marbles in one bag next time you freakin' iddeyit
>>
>>39573067
This, the people need to know
>>
>>39573258
>Women have to be read and talked to or courted a specific way

Considering this isn't applicable for men, that makes women no better than other animals.
>>
>>39573238
Haha what? I didnt say that
>>
>tfw ur walking hole leaves u for another man
wow must be so bad u lost so much huh big guy
you gonna post some frogs about it?
>>
>>39573377
>men don't cheat on worthless women
ha.
>>
>>39572722
The final redpill is that women are society wreckers, they cannot be given voting right because they will vote with emotion and for the state to replace their stable partners. Women don't know concepts such loyalty and honor, everything they do is just parroting what the dominant group does and spread her legs to buy security/resources. She will always be searching for a higher status male to get fucked by and has no problem disposing you.

https://youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>39572722
Every woman I ever told I love them cheated on me.

tfw this gf over a year and never say it; not once!
>>
File: 1498729962476.jpg (75KB, 715x740px) Image search: [Google]
1498729962476.jpg
75KB, 715x740px
>>39572722
berry nice blog post
>>
File: cheesy surpise.gif (1MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
cheesy surpise.gif
1MB, 360x240px
>>39572722
I didn't wanna believe /r9k/ but everything went as you predicted.
>It finally happened. I've been cucked.
greentext it, please.
help spread the word.
>>
>>39572722
we told you so faggot. women are emotional children and they are going to cheat on you. also you put yourself at risk for paternity fraud.
>>
I like women.
I like when they put their pants on in front of you and let you kiss the backside of their panties.
I like when they make kissy face and it makes you feel squirms.
I like women when they don't mind if you are boring and they still want to get toe kissies from you.
>>
You gotta cuck her first, man. That way even if she does cuck you, you still win.
>>
>>39573258
she cheated you mangina white knight cuck she is at fault. she is not the victim her. she is a piece of shit and a fucking whore. all she had to do is break up with him and not cheat on him.
>>
>>39572722
Gf? If yeah, she's a worthless whore, but it's not the end of the world. If she was your wife, the proper course of action ends with violence (this post is purely satirical).

Either way, sorry for your loss. It has to hurt.
>>
So how'd it happen? Greentext it.
>>
>>39572722
>he hasn't taken the green pill yet
Shiggy dig
>>
>>39575814

goo goo ga ga wiggle piggle ickwe wickwe baby boy make da wickwe ickwe poopoo inna nappy tee hee :3
>>
File: 10752979.jpg (57KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
10752979.jpg
57KB, 500x386px
>>39575831
This
it's a viable strategy. Win the game before it even starts
>>
>>39572722
go mgtow.At least that way you won't embarrass yourself and suffer even more.
>>
You got cheated on. Cucking is if you consented to watching the fucking. If you were cheated on know that it's entirely her fault and even if things happened if you guys are in a relationship you're supposed to work things out. If you cucked yourself then you just cucked yourself. Pick up and move on. All women are crazy just in varying degrees. Their blood runs cold and will generally bring you no happiness
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.