[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question, /r9k/: how do I get a gf? 24 and never had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1380123802702.jpg (2MB, 1305x1846px) Image search: [Google]
1380123802702.jpg
2MB, 1305x1846px
Serious question, /r9k/: how do I get a gf?

24 and never had a gf, never kissed, virgin, the works. not even trying to get laid. just want a qt gf.
>>
>>39572484
find one you get along with

high school was the best opportunity to do this imo
>>
>>39572508
he said hes 24 you fuckin philistine why would you bring up high school!
>>
If I decided I needed to find a girlfriend, I would start using dating sites. Probably make a sincere and low-key profile because I don't even want to pretend that I'm cool since it would probably be immediately evident to most women that I'm not. Then just start my search for a woman who somehow finds me interesting/endearing enough to get to know me and will bear with my being a bit of a recluse.

I mean, it's not a slam dunk idea, but I don't have any better ones
>>
>>39572641
yes high school was quite awhile for me..

>>39572832
i made a dating site profile recently, i only managed one picture on it that looks decent, i took a few selfies but they all ended up pretty bad because the front facing camera is low quality. also, i need someone else to help me take a full body pic, preferably somewhere with light. taking a pic at home, usually turns out crappy for me because of the lighting. i asked a coworker if he could help out, he uses okcupid as well. he said we could help each other take better pics.
>>
>>39572484
Convert to Islam.
Wage jihad against the infidel
Die in glorious combat.
Get 72 qt 3.14 gfs
>>
>>39572484
25-27 is where if you haven't caught up socially, you will be forever behind.

If there is a God at the end of this, I would like to continuously punch him in the face.
>>
>>39573276
You and your coworker should just suck eachother off instead, bring white wine
>>
File: 1503975525906.jpg (11KB, 451x337px) Image search: [Google]
1503975525906.jpg
11KB, 451x337px
>>39573300
I feel the pain in your words anon kun
Im scared for my future as a robot
>>
>>39573300
i've felt like i've been late in some respects. for example, getting a job. right now i'm only a contractor, so no permanent position. though this will help when i try to look for one because i'll have some experience. i'd say i'm behind when compared to my peers, but that doesn't really matter, since i'm focused on my life right now.
>>
>>39573300
please stop this nonsese.
I am 32 and pretty successful in my job and socially too. Most people would never even suspect that I have not had a single Girlfriend yet.

Its all about attitude to the problem, not so much the problem itself. If you think that your life without gf will be ruined forver then most of the time it really will be.
>>
>>39573431
You sound like my brother he's too doing contracting and is focusing on his life
>>
>>39573474
i have a little brother but he doesn't go on /r9k/. it's nice to hear that there is someone else out there like me, even if it's just one or two things.

>>39573462
what's your story?
>>
File: IMG_0068.jpg (35KB, 214x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0068.jpg
35KB, 214x265px
>>39573297

>convert to islam
Suprisingly good shitpost, knew a euro guy that converted to islam and went to mosque and all the qt somali and lebanese girls all pretty much begged him to wife them.
>>
>>39573623
This my new old person back up plan instead of christianty because I need me some qt 3.14 virgins
>>
>>39572484
Learn to accept that you'll need to settle for an ugly/fat girl

If you're still single at this point in your life, there's a reason for it
>>
>>39573462
so they not inquire? everyone I've ever known, after about 2 months they bring up the question

I've since stopped being around anyone
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.