[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please, dont kill yourself, september is the suicide prevention

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

File: sDxALlD.jpg (83KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
sDxALlD.jpg
83KB, 500x688px
please, dont kill yourself, september is the suicide prevention month soo dont kill yourself, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem hehehe, dont talk to me if you are not a chad xD

see you
>>
im going to tear your skin off and sew it into a condom to rape you with :3
>>
>Some random slut who everybody thinks is a victim because she's a woman despite the fact that she has an easier life than almost all men, telling me that life could get better

jej
>>
>>39572026
people that talk about suicide prevention are usually fucking betas that want respect and validation for saying it
>>
>>39572026
>suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem
that's good! It mean you'll never have the problem again
>>
>>39572026
at least she cares, she doesnt have to have sex with you just because youre le deepresst
>>
>>39572178
My onahole serves me well.
>>
>>39572136
>cares
It's patting herself on the back. She wont feel shit when she finds you hanging from the sealing anon. Maybe disgust.
>>
>>39572026
I dont get this quote if you kill yourself you've ended any chance of anything happening, good or bad
>>
>>39572366
>sealing
fuck *ceiling.
>>
>>39572026
Quote doesn't even make sense.
>>39572136
The problem isn't that these people won't fuck you, the problem is that they don't care past a certain point. Maybe they care enough about the ISSUE to go out and hold a sign for a few hours once or twice a year but do they care enough to actually help people? Are they making the effort to connect with the depressed or lonely people they see in the wild and to make them a part of their lives? No because its fucking ridiculous obviously, no one wants to do that. So why play the part of the savior when all you are willing to do is serve empty platitudes? If you are content with hanging out with your friends while holding a sign without actually reaching out to people or actually trying to change individual people's lives then you're ultimately a dishonest person who is only seeking validation and social virtue. Obviously it's not reasonable to expect people to dedicate huge swaths of time for depressed/suicidal folk but then why go and lie about it like you actually care? Reading a sign won't save anyone.
>>
>>39572530
I agree with you anon, but women reward men they see as worth it with sex, and they refuse to let men they see as not worth it have sex with them. It's a footnote in the discussion but it does matter.
These "anti bullying", "people do care!" types are just spoiled socially validated opportunists who use platitudes and talking points as a way to virtue signal and gain more social points. They don't actually care, they never did.
>>
>>39572366
thats true, but i just feel naturally opposed to the idea that anyone on here is depressed because of unchangeable circumstances. the fact shes holding up a sign at all is more than i can say for most people, i dont think its fair to write her off as not caring, shes just a girl holding a sign
>>
File: 1420998621588.jpg (146KB, 654x539px) Image search: [Google]
1420998621588.jpg
146KB, 654x539px
>>39572026
>suicide prevention month

I love this, so it's okay to let someone kill themselves every other month of the year, but not september, these token months are such a joke
>>
>>39572774
To be fair you are kind of making a jump there. These dedicated months are just to spotlight whatever issue its going on about. Given how known breast cancer awareness month and black history month are I don't doubt people aren't making money out of branding months for this shit. But yes they are generally just normal fags signaling for good Chad/Stacy points
>>
>>39572026
>pic
Suicide does both of those things
>>
>>39572026
should be december desu
>>
File: WAKE_ME_UP.png (156KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE_ME_UP.png
156KB, 270x270px
I can't do that to my family, every day I wish for death though
>>
>>39572026
I just handcuff anyone who is suicidal to my tattoo artist's chair and forcefully imprint them with the suicide hotline number on their hands.

any attempt at suicide, they'll have to gaze upon the suicide hotline number and we all know that will stop any attempt in their tracks
>>
>>39573573
If you're not memeing, why would you care so much what other people do?
>>
>>39573709
Are you a literal fucking retardo?
>>
File: 1475625874625.gif (2MB, 360x414px) Image search: [Google]
1475625874625.gif
2MB, 360x414px
>>39573542

iktf
I intentionally treat them like shit just in case if I ever snap and finally OD on fentanyl they won't feel too shitty about.
Already cut contact with all my relatives.
>>
Suicide=a cowardly faggot's solution
>>
>>39573734
You're the one who was (seemingly) unironically proposed handcuffing suicidal people to tatto parlor chairs and tattooing suicide hotline numbers on their hand. Reddit tourist normal fags need to leave they'll never understand why anyone would want to kill themselves
>>
>>39574100
Curb your autism, anon.
>>
>>39574119
Same could be said to you, buddy
>>
File: Possum-et-Opossum-29.jpg (75KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
Possum-et-Opossum-29.jpg
75KB, 700x466px
I'm mostly against suicide but I try to understand why someone might do it.
>>
File: 1502187802197s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502187802197s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>tfw every night I think about killing myself and whether or not anyone would even show up to my funeral
>>
>>39574309
I'm not the clearly on the spectrum and unable to understand irony.
>seemingly unironically
Tip top kek.
>>
>>39574458
You can never know with some of the people this place draws
>>
>>39572026
Who else /deservestodie/ here
>>
>>39574383
I don't even want a funeral. I just want to be cremated in thrown into the trash desu. The thought of my flesh being infested with maggots underground scares me.
>>
>>39572026
But like if I'm in a cell waiting to be tortured by Isis militants and someone slips a razor blade under the door I think I know what I'm choosing.
>>
>>39572026
People who commit suicide are selfish. I know it's circumstantial, and not a lot of suicidal mean to be selfish; but in this society, selfishness is praised, thus we have a depression problem.

In nature, depression is ALWAYS caused by loss, mourning, anti-social behaviour, and social ostracization. What makes us any different from animals?

Every person that I know that has ever been suicidal or depressed was always selfish; they had no regards for others, either because they had no one else or because they pushed them away.
>>
>>39572065
It can't get much worse right
>>
Actually, it does both. Stupid bitch.
>>
>>39572065
Yes of course. The fact that sloots don't have to ask out men. They just have to open their legs and they can fuck. Meanwhile, we incels have to degrade ourselves by approaching women and asking them out only to get turned down
>>
>>39574069
You're a faggot. Now Fuck off normal shit. This board is for the real victims.
>>
File: IMG_3826.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3826.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
>>39572026
>suicide does not end the chances of life getting worse
>>
>>39574532
The "selfishness" associated with depression is there because of an over-developed sense of self-criticism and analysis forced on a person through a lifetime of being socially ostracized. When you've spent all your developing years forced to hide in your own head, it becomes near-impossible to claw your way back out.
>>
File: IMG_1089.jpg (63KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1089.jpg
63KB, 1300x957px
>>39574532 ok so suicidal people are selfish. I am too and I might be even more selfish some day. what are you gunna do about it? I pay my taxes. fuck you.
>>
>>39574644
>real victim
Yeah right another poor victim contemplating suicide, society is so mean.
>>
>>39572026
>suicide may end the chances of life getting worse but it also ends the chances of it ever getting better
This is a better argument even if it sounds weaker.
>>
>>39575038
Atleast it's not a flat out lie
>>
>>39575038
I'm assuming the normalfag logic is that life can't get any worse than death. So it might be true in their eyes even though it's naive as fuck.
>>
>>39572026
Why are you so bitter? This past wreaks of autistic virgin. Look here bud, since people are trying to do the works some good by convincing poor saps like you that life is worth living. Life is the most precious gift anyone can receive, period. Just because some female won't touch your penis doesn't mean she wants you to kill yourself. But then again, maybe some of you would be better off dead instead of coming to this toxic circle jerk fest where you talked about how much you want to be dead but are to cowardly to do it
>>
File: 1486009556897.png (89KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486009556897.png
89KB, 250x250px
news flash: no one will care if any of us kill yourself. I attempted suicide and was comatose alone in my room for a day and a half before MY FUCKING ROOMMATE noticed something was up and called 911. This world doesn't hate us, it just doesn't acknowledge that we exist.
>>
>>39575334
My flatmate's room is open, his computer is on and it's been like that for a month since I moved in here.
Has he offed himself? Should I go look at his computer?
>>
>>39575368
couldn't hurt to go check on him famalam
>>
>>39575489
The man's not there is the thing. His door's just open with laundry out to dry, computer on, bed not made, towel hanging to dry and stuff like that.
Like he'd just marched innawoods to kill himself somewhere. The semester's started and he clearly goes to my school thanks to having a cap from it.
>>
>>39575580
oftentimes if someone is depressed, they'll either spend all their time in their room or none at all. I used to go walk around campus by myself when I wasn't in class because going back to my room reminded me how lonely I was. Or your flatmate might just be a turbochad who is always hanging out with friends or stacies.
>>
>>39572135
Who doesn't want un permanent solution? Specially when the "temporary problem" is recurrent
>>
File: Lara do it for her.jpg (78KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lara do it for her.jpg
78KB, 960x720px
>>39572026
ITT: originally press F for Lara
>>
>>39575605
That would make sense if he'd been here at least once, but I haven't seen him at all.
>>
A handful of cultures are pro suicide so you are speaking out against Hopi, Japanese and some other cultures. I wouldn't want to die any other way then by suicide.
Someday.
>>
>>39575334
This. Some dude offed himself on the train tracks in my city so the trains couldn't run for a bit. Not even one person said anything about the guy who killed himself, they were all whining about how they were gonna be late for work cause of this guy.
>>
File: lifeispain.png (83KB, 696x931px) Image search: [Google]
lifeispain.png
83KB, 696x931px
>>39572026
> suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem

God I fucking hate this meme. Depression and anxiety are life sentences and the only way to get rid of them permanently is a shotgun to the head.
>>
>>39576037
Is life a temporary problem?
>>
>>39576101
I don't know desu it might be all we have and thats why I am scared to kill myself. Even if this is shitty at least its something.
>>
>>39572026
>suicide prevention month
never heard of it
>>
>>39572026
I may not be suicidal but even as a kid I always hated that kind of advice. Big fucking world out there, and unless you're Jesus himself chances are you'll be in the obituaries at best.
>>
>>39576234
Normies have a day or month for everything
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.