[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw not american What the fuck? It's like being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Frogpost 9.jpg (92KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
Frogpost 9.jpg
92KB, 374x363px
>tfw not american

What the fuck? It's like being a side character.
>>
>>39570555
become american you nog
>>
File: 1496610030623.jpg (51KB, 948x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496610030623.jpg
51KB, 948x960px
>>39570555
You're not even a side character. You're that character that's a blur in the background and only in frame for half a second.
>>
>>39570555

>tfw Australian
Totally irrelevant.
>>
>tfw not part of the largest civilization in the universe

Had to be a stupid irrelevant human
>>
I mean, there are a lot of countries that are cool too. Austrailia, Canada, most of Europe. China, India, Russia, all pretty cool. The ones I pity are the people from places most people have never even heard of, like... Croatia.
>>
>>39570555
Nice digits. US is overrated and I'm pretty sure a lot of people within US think the same way of themselves, as in - being side characters.

>>39571894
Croatia > Russia(most parts)\India\China
>>
>Not part of the land of the free.
Why live. If youre not american youre nothing but a slave.
>>
I never understand this. You think because this country is "relevant" that living here is like a non-stop hollywood movie. It's only like that if you live in LA or NYC or some place where you have to be rich to afford anything. Pretty much everywhere else is a shithole. I am probably moving out of this country because I'm so sick of it.
>>
File: 2JK05V7M.jpg (244KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
2JK05V7M.jpg
244KB, 1252x1252px
>>39570555
>tfw Canadian
Feels great man.
>>
>>39572276
When you live in the thick of it it doesn't feel like a friggin hollywood movie, just an ordinary life.
>>
>>39570555
Tfw born american
>get foreskin snipped bc its popular
>get pressured by shitty school system to socialize bc if i dont ill be labeled autistic
>leader is a stupid old man with dementia
>niggers runing rampant
>9/11 made everything suck even more
>we invented the Internet, this creating terrible monstrosities such as SJWs, cocky youtubers, hackers, online pedophiles, Deepweb black market
>everybody's fake and only wants to represent they're ideal selves through buying shit and maintaining a stereotypically generic personality that ive seen 1000000 times before
>mass shootings
>school shootings
>blame vidia

I could go on, your not a side character. Both our countrys are stupid, your just redpilled on America being better bc were the center of political bs and have a bunch of shit. Were not better.

Also i wrote that asuming your in europe or something

And you

>>39571134

You have kangaroos and if the world was nuked youd have a better chance of not getting hit by shit ... especially new Zealand

Op, Shit has its ups and downs dont whine bc your not American unless your in some 3rd world shithole and if you are. Then... disregard what i was saying, become a refugee, idk
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.