[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any point in trying if you're short? Non memeing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.jpg (110KB, 676x491px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
110KB, 676x491px
Is there any point in trying if you're short?

Non memeing answer only please.

I'm about at my breaking point. I've gotten in pretty damn good shape and still feel like it's hopeless..
>>
File: 1483486328078.jpg (245KB, 676x758px) Image search: [Google]
1483486328078.jpg
245KB, 676x758px
I forgot to use a wojack

please respond
>>
>>39570503
>>39570579
probably not at this time

wait for things to improve, less than 70 years ago "sticking up for the little guy" and "pick on someone your own size" were real things
>>
>>39571506
Yah I don't see the point. My "improving" was just a meme
>>
File: 1484129978742.jpg (27KB, 673x586px) Image search: [Google]
1484129978742.jpg
27KB, 673x586px
>tfw 5'5 and 130 pounds

There's kids that are fucking taller than I am.
>>
tfw 27 and 5'6

also im slowly becoming fat wtf, fuck my life
>>
>>39570503
Would being taller have made you any happier OP? It wouldn't have made the people around you any less shitty
>>
>>39571773
Yes it would because I would have a better chance at a lot more
>>
>>39572024
Your missing the point lad. The problem isn't that your short, it's that people are shit
>>
>>39570503
There is a chance if you are a heart surgeon
>>
>>39570503
No. Join the military and go far away and die. Maybe you'll survive and get some medals and maybe for a brief second people will have to force themselves to respect you. Other then that theres not much else to strive for.
>>
>>39572069
Even still most people would hesitate to allow you to perform surgery like that on them. Most daughters wouldn't allow you to go near their sick and eldery loved ones and even if you did help people the first thing they're specially the female loved ones would say in conversation is 'Hes really short for a doctor'. You could cure cancer and people would still judge you.
>>
>>39572119
us short men are the worlds forgotten boys :(
>>
>>39570503
What is this source? It uses the word "wang" to describe penis size.

Seems reputable
>>
>>39572159
Pretty much man, society is governed at the will of women and women dont want us. Its a shame there isnt an IRL version of taking the black like in GOT because I would have been on that wall a long time ago.

Im currently in my own nations army but you still have to face the same problems as there are women around and when you're the only guy not getting any it becomes apparent. The French Foreign legion is my next goal. Pretty shit life but at least they dont allow women in and you rarely get leave to mingle with civilian females.
>>
might as well give it a shot

t. tall permavirgin
>>
>>39572141
lol true that it is a lose lose situation. Just go after midget chicks or go gay
>>
>>39572209
high up religious positions maybe? give you a sense of purpose at least.
>>
>>39572209
The only vocation suitable for us.
>>
>>39572214
midget women still want 6'2 men and go gay? and be a bottom ? oh HELL NO
>>
>>39572192
it was from one of the list sites

toptenz

but they link to reputable sources
>>
>>39572209
>The French Foreign legion
i have a 6'1 chad friend that wants to join them go figure
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.