[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be ugly >Be incel >Be black >Go out of my way to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 20

File: 1504569265832.jpg (80KB, 629x721px) Image search: [Google]
1504569265832.jpg
80KB, 629x721px
>Be ugly
>Be incel
>Be black
>Go out of my way to attempt to educate myself despite living in the ghetto
>Despite this I still get treated like shit
>I can dress nice, talk nice, be nice but it doesn't matter
>Argue with racists
>Mention I'm attempting to go to college
>Get told I'm only getting in with affirmative action
>I say there's nothing I can do about it
>Get told that if I do get hired people will think I'm underqualified and wouldn't hire me
>No matter what I do I'm still lazy
>There's literally nothing I can do to change it. None of it's my fault
>"I wouldn't be racist if you would tell other blacks to stop being niggers."
>As if I have the power to singlehandedly stop this
>Implying I wouldn't if it would mean I would stop being treated like shit

What the fuck is with this stupid logic?

Why can't you retards just hate the ones that do bad things? Can you not comprehend that we aren't a hivemind secretly plotting to make you hate us. I can't just stop thug cunts on a whim you fucking autist.
>>
>>39570245
>Be ugly
>Be black
Why did you call yourself ugly twice?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JDzlhW3XTM
>>
>>39570282
OP here. This actually got me.
>>
>>39570288
spbp lad
>>
>>39570245
Even if blacks were nice and had jobs we have a duty to provide for our own race for everything you guys compete for against us. We have a duty to move our own kind forward against all other peoples regardless of how good or bad they might be.
>>
>>39570245
They're just retarded and angry. A bad combination. Just do you and your reward will come, whatever that may be.
>>
>>39570245
there is a negro at my college that doesnt even know basic math. he told me he failed the lowest level course they offer. the only reason this animal got accepted was because of dark skin. i worked my ass off to get into this college. how can that not make you hate other dark skin people?
>>
File: mikan.jpg (56KB, 343x371px) Image search: [Google]
mikan.jpg
56KB, 343x371px
Kid you need to realize that you can't change everyone's opinions, especially on an online image board where people don't even know your race unless if you mention it like an attention whore.

Stop being a thin skinned faggot.
>>
Dude, in the ghetto? you know ghetto people had educated people, and if they catch you acting like Erkel they re gonna kick your ass.

save the erkel act for when you are around white people
>>
>>39570245
>Argue with racists

you're going out of your way to argue with people faggot, you're either going to find people who genuinely hate blacks or trolls who know you're sensitive to that stuff. You deserve all this shit you're getting, faggot.
>>
>>39570350
You should write more fictional stories.

>>39570375
This doesn't happen in my case. Never in my entire life of switching between multiple predominately black schools.

>>39570412

>>39570363
I'm not even that thin skinned you little shits. This particular situation just triggered me to no end. Guess I did fall for the bait. Maybe I was being an autismo.
>>
>>39570449
>I'm not even that thin skinned
>taking weak bait and getting so butthurt that you started a pointless thread about being mad

Yes you are, just grow up and you'll stop giving a shit.
>>
>>39570245

Join bro, we know exactly how you feel. Also most the people here are black /kwDVh3
>>
>>39570245
Dude, don't give a fuck about what the racists say. Just keep your cool, stay in school, get your degree, and contribute to society.

>t. black robot who fucked up and can't go back to school until he pays off his student loans but is trying to educate himself on his own in the mean time
>>
Whenever I see blacks I can't help but think how nice it would be if they weren't there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seLRCpgvhRI
>>
>>39570337
fuck you faggot
>>39570282
first post best post
>>39570288
>>39570300
>>39570337
>>39570346
>>39570348
>>39570350
>>39570363
>>39570375
>>39570412
>>39570449
>>39570478
>>39570488
>>39570513
>>39570515
all you faggots look at the best post here >>39570282
made by my best friend anon
>>
>>39570245
People just hate niggers, it's the way of the world.
>>
>>39570488

Joining now pretty chill place man, thanks
>>
>>39570478
Yeah. I thought I stopped giving a shit but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I've been on the internet for a long ass time and thought I was desensitized but I guess I have to get triggered a few more times before that happens.

>Join bro, we know exactly how you feel. Also most the people here are black /kwDVh3

Someone said this before and I thought it was a meme

Is there a source for this? Was there a strawpoll?
>>
>>39570548
gotta get your little support group where you can sit around with other nigs and complain. typical nig behavior.
>>
>>39570245
I'm so glad i only know chill cool blacks.
I fucking hate niggers.
>>
>be a Carlton
>no action
>act like a Tyrone
>almost until they see that i'm actually Carlton
>>
>>39570566
>chill cool blacks
you're a wigger.
>>
>>39570565
Just like /pol/ hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>39570588
youre a cunty coon kid
>>
>>39570245
OP, the world is an evil place. Western society embodies all the core elements of how disgusting and corrupt humanity can really be.
I share the experience with you of being a disposable male cast aside, but other than that, we part ways. I'm sure you'd like to say I have white male privilege, but I never did. All the criticisms that /pol/ and /r9k/ and feminists throw at me about how "easy I have it as a man" are all so fucking wrong and off the mark it hurts my soul.
My best advice to you would be to just forget about getting the approval of others. You'll never get it.
>>
>>39570565
>gotta get your little support group where you can sit around with other nigs and complain. typical nig behavior.

Don't make fun of /pol/ like that.
>>
>>39570245
When did you go to school? Where? as a blackbot myself, I've only experienced minor "racism" in middle school (which was in a predominately White suburban neighborhood) and when going to the city highschool, "racism" was present only because nogs acted like nogs. I experienced nothing there, basically zero racism.

This is probably another race b8 thread
>>
>>39570588
Actually mixed. So a Migger, if you will.
I grew up on the spic, conservative side of U.S and in Elementary met a cool black dude who liked computers and stuff
>>
>>39570245
Get a tumblr and hang out with the SJW crowd you dumb asshole.
>>
>>39570643
Their problem is legitmate. You are just upset cause you're a nigger and niggers are stupid, smelly and violent. Blame your parents for that.
>>
>>39570245
Fuck off nigger
>>39570566
>democrats are the REAL racists
>there's a difference between niggers and black ppl
GAs yourself reddit
>>
>>39570646
Nah I'm actually black. I can provide proof if you like.

But yeah, the one time I went to a predominately white school it was torture. Everyday I'd be called a nigger or a monkey by my friends or strangers.

Teachers would brush it off, which was infuriating.
>>
>>39570552

No man it's real not sure what you mean
>>
>>39570694
Never did i once say democrats were real racists wtf.
And there is, obviously. It's not that hard to see
>>
>>39570712
where was this?? and when? i didnt know the US was like this
>>
>>39570712
What makes that even worse is that those same friends can invite you over to their house, etc...the conversations they must have behind your back..

Pretty sad
>>
>>39570801
He's just making up stories. Blacks call this "running game on suckers".
>>
>>39570712
I forgot to mention I was threatened by multiple people. The only thing that saved me was a really tall black guy that was just lounging around. Not to mention that my cousin was also a hulking mass. Probably also why no one bothered me as much after they learned he was my cousin.

>>39570663
Any SJW tumblrs you can recommend to me? Another safe space sounds nice desu.

>>39570801
In a school called Irvington Prepatory Academy in Indiana
Not sure if all of the US is like this but I've encountered my fair share of racism here.

When? I'd say about highschool. It was the first highschool I went to. Started in the 9th grade and left during the 10th. I'd say I was about 15 at the time? Not really sure.

>>39570842
Do you think I would go online and make up stories? Don't answer that actually. I can show you my Irvington I.D. for proof though if you don't believe me.

Trying to think if I ever took any photos other than for my ID as proof. I mean I could tell you about the location around it but that's pretty much it.
>>
>>39570909
You can always go back to Africa if you don't like it.
>>
>>39570909
>Indiana

Shit. Im on the east coast. That must've been hell on earth. Did you ever make any non racist friends there?
>>
>>39570245
Damn dude sounds like you got dealt some shit. You already know that as a black male your going to get more flack and shit than most people in the US. Try not to bear the weight of your entire race on your shoulders. Each one of us can only put up with so much. Don't feel bad if you feel the need to isolate yourself from larger society. In all honesty just try to find comfort in the people who are their for you instead of bigots.
>>39570712
As a whiteboi who went to a white school with a few black students. This shit is pretty rampant. Didn't think much of it becuase I was pretty racist at the time and so was everyone else. Its only looking back on it now that it feels crazy.
>>39570694
>>39570740
>democrats are the real racists
where the fuck did this come from? is /r9k/ really that autistic?
>>
>>39570909
>grew up in midwest
>people are racist
you don't say
>>
File: irv.jpg (60KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
irv.jpg
60KB, 600x450px
>>39570909
>Irvington Prepatory Academy
>one black kid kneeling down

are you telling me the truth? i can find at least one colored kid in all the school pictures
>>
File: aaa.jpg (51KB, 483x292px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
51KB, 483x292px
>>39570245
I've posted something like this before. It doesn't matter dude. There's nothing we can do about it, so it's a waste to think about it.
Also, nobody cares about what the autists here think. These are some of the most irrational people on the site, so trying to reason with them is impossible.
They try to be edgy to get a rise out of you.

>>39570350
One black person being retarded makes you hate every black person at your shitty unranked college?
>>
>>39570245
you can thank SJWs for current racial tensions
>>
>>39570949
I wasn't born there so I'll pass. Thanks though.

>>39570952
Oh yeah definitely. There were a lot of cool people that I wish I could still talk to. I was a really shy kid so I'm surprised I even made any friends. They mostly played DnD and I fucking love DnD even though I never had a chance to play it.

>>39570974
>As a whiteboi who went to a white school with a few black students. This shit is pretty rampant. Didn't think much of it becuase I was pretty racist at the time and so was everyone else. Its only looking back on it now that it feels crazy.

Nah I don't blame anyone for being racist. Wasn't their fault they were raised that way so I don't really hate anyone for being racist to me. I'm sure they didn't take into account the weight of the things they said. I'm guilty of similar situations.

>>39571001
Is it really that notoriously racist?

>>39571035
Holy fucking shit I know the two at the bottom right. I can actually name one of them. That's fucking insane.
>>
>>39571035
also, the girl on the left with blue hair is cute
>>
>>39571035
>that qt tomboy with the light blue colored hair on the left
HHHNNNGGGG
>>
>>39571035
Also I'm not sure if I took any school pictures but if you could find one with an ugly black kid who looks way too young to be there then that'd be me.

If you happen to find me I'd gladly point myself out.

I'm still trying to think of the name of that girl at the bottom right. I fucking know her. I talked to her and did some weird shit.

>In class
>Have to give presentation on a book
>Pick falling up or whatever the book by shel silverstein is called
>Present nervously
>Sit down and call myself stupid in the process
>She asks if I just called myself stupid
>I reply "yes"

Dude I forgot this even happened. So fucking cringy.

I have a question for you though. Did you actually go to this school? If so do you remember a big guy named nick and his friend? People thought they were gay since they talked about how one of them mooned the other. Used to hang out with them a lot. They were extremely racist but otherwise cool guys.
>>
File: issi-finger-salute.jpg (21KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
issi-finger-salute.jpg
21KB, 460x276px
>>39571035
first thing i thought of

inshallah
>>
>Be incel
Stop identifying with those faggots. Just consider your game weak.

>I can dress nice, talk nice, be nice but it doesn't matter
>Argue with racists
Stop giving a fuck about what people who hate you think.

>Get told I'm only getting in with affirmative action
disregard bullshit acquire currency
>Get told that if I do get hired people will think I'm underqualified and wouldn't hire me

what?
>>39570712
>Nah I'm actually black. I can provide proof if you like.
You even try to prove yourself online to r9k.

Move to a place where people are more liberal or a larger percent of black people that isnt Chicago.
>>
File: 1504747626665.jpg (2MB, 1303x4720px) Image search: [Google]
1504747626665.jpg
2MB, 1303x4720px
>>39570245
I think this screencap is a prettty good summary of your conundrum.
>>
>>39570633
Underrated as fucc
Andoriginal
>>
>>39571226
You are such an insipid monkey. Black people have no conception of high culture.
>>
>>39570552

>Someone said this before and I thought it was a meme
>Is there a source for this? Was there a strawpoll?

Its a discord server. You need to enter the code he posted in discord to join it. He isnt talking about r9k.
>>
File: 1500763222771.png (249KB, 248x459px) Image search: [Google]
1500763222771.png
249KB, 248x459px
>>39571061
>you can thank SJWs for the current racial tension
I am guessing you don't actually live in a location with racial tension
>>39571068
>nah I don't blame people for their racism
I mean you should but at that age most kids are just racist because their parents are racist and they just copy it so I can't really blame them when they are that young. children are just natural sociopaths and using excuses of race or weight etc etc is just bullying on easy mode
>is it really that notoriously racist
yeah, most people I've spoken to or have visited in the midwest or south are either white people who say really racist shit because thats just the social climate or black people who just shrug at the racism and say "it is what it is down here". The amount of times I have heard stories from black people about being abused or profiled in casual conversation is a lot. They seem to have a "roll with the punches" attitude when their from the south/midwest. not uncommon IME
>>
File: 1504645804091.jpg (53KB, 600x894px) Image search: [Google]
1504645804091.jpg
53KB, 600x894px
>>39570245
You's a good boy, you dindu nuffin.
>>
File: demo.png (83KB, 1318x401px) Image search: [Google]
demo.png
83KB, 1318x401px
>>39571194
>Did you actually go to this school?
no, images are all over google

>They were extremely racist
they hung out with you anyway? maybe they were just bantering and you didnt realise

also, the black population is pretty high
>>
File: thisgirl.png (10KB, 54x58px) Image search: [Google]
thisgirl.png
10KB, 54x58px
OP here.

If you can find a picture of a kid doing a nazi salute next to this girl (pic related) you will find me.

>>39571266
Oh shit, I didn't even realize. Thanks man.

>yeah, most people I've spoken to or have visited in the midwest or south are either white people who say really racist shit because thats just the social climate or black people who just shrug at the racism and say "it is what it is down here". The amount of times I have heard stories from black people about being abused or profiled in casual conversation is a lot. They seem to have a "roll with the punches" attitude when their from the south/midwest. not uncommon IME

This is actually the first time hearing about this. I'm geniunely surprised.

>>39571226
Planning on moving when I get the cash. Honestly fuck this place and these miserable ass ghetto people.
>>
>>39570245
just ignore the /pol/ retards senpai. this imageboard conditions people into thinking hating black people before you've met them is cool
>>
>>39571401

>also, the black population is pretty high

It's been like 3 or 4 years so it's inevitable that it would grow. Still predominately white though. Not sure how much it grew, or even if it grew at all. Atleast you know I'm not lying.

>they hung out with you anyway? maybe they were just bantering and you didnt realise

They were calling me a monkey and nigger unironically so I would assume they were geniunely racist. You know how people are friends with black people because 'they're one of the good ones'? That was my situation.
>>
>>39570245
they don't actually care about what you are doing. They just dont like people different than themselves and always will. They'll just come up with "reasons" when pressed. But at the end of the day most should just be killed and their women turnt.
>>
File: 1501454107921.png (795KB, 1457x863px) Image search: [Google]
1501454107921.png
795KB, 1457x863px
>>39571536
I don't think they should be killed though. A bit extreme. I just wish they'd just change. If not, then you can kill them.

Nah I'm just kidding. In all seriousness I just want their view to be changed, but that's asking too much.

We know there are some lunatics possibly planning on killing black people though. They can be killed if found out but that's nearly impossible to control. If there was a way to just be rid of extremists, that'd be great. But the passively ignorant ones are just cunts. You shouldn't die because you're a cunt.
>>
>>39570245
Your crime was being born. Like being born a manlet.
>>
>>39570488
Oh wow
Its fucking expired
>>
File: 585.jpg (61KB, 600x572px) Image search: [Google]
585.jpg
61KB, 600x572px
>>39571306
>>39571419
Are you mixed or pure black?
>Iam genuinely surprised
sounds like from your OP post your a "roll with the punches" kinda guy
Even in my city which is majority black (baltimore) a lot of black people seem to realize that the shit is so stacked against them that they kinda enter into a Taoist state of "it is what it is" or they burn up with rage at the unfairness of it all/drinking/drugs. Its really sad
>>39571526
>monkey and nigger unironically
yep that sounds like the school and area I grew up in. Sorry you had to deal with that shit OP
>>39571635
>shouldn't die if your a cunt
Yeah but it still is annoying. offtopic but my brother is getting married into an inbred WV redneck family who will increase the white trash racistness of my already racist family. goddamit
>>39571693
isn't that the crime we all face? The crime of having to put up with reality and pain?
>>
>>39571743
Pure black.

>sounds like from your OP post your a "roll with the punches" kinda guy

Yeah meditation helps a lot with this type of trash every day.

Can't even walk into a gas station without being watched, but honestly who can blame the guy. The shit he probably deals with.

If you dealt with the same shit I wouldn't mind hearing about it. I like that I wasn't the only one.
>>
>>39570245
Institutional racism is very unfair, Im sorry you have to deal with this kind of nonsense
>>
>>39570245
Yeah you're right op, lets not let the 99% ruin it for the rest of you.
>>
>>39571526
did you call them slurs back? that's how i make my best friends.
>>
>>39571931
Nah boy, too much of a pussy.
>>
>>39571967
would they beat you up or something?
you just sat and took it?
did they invite you to their homes?
this just seems like regular banter anon

also are you the downie in glasses
>>
>>39571843
>meditation
nice to meet another meditation bro. keep it up. It really does wonders for your brain. Id probably have eaten a gun by now if it wasn't for meditation
>>If you dealt with the same shit
sorry bro I am white so I haven't. I just live around a lot of black people. There are a couple times I almost had a gun thrust in my face because the cops originally thought I was black. There demeanor immediately changed when they saw I was white. I also have enough black people I talked to that I got the basic gist of the shit they go through. I also use to do social work and visit the projects for about a year. Nothing will ever come as close to third world as visiting the projects in an east coast city
Also, recently one of my good black friends just got shot and killed for being black. Still torn up about it. The shit didn't even really make the news and people are playing the "he's a thug" card. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>39571967
Yeah well that explains your whole situation
>>
>>39572018
I didn't really sit there and take it. I talked shit back which led to them threatening me. They found out my cousin was tall as hell and on the basketball team and stopped doing it.

They didn't invite me to their homes. Even if they did I'm sure they would have raped me. They were pretty weird dudes. I'm pretty sure they both had mental deficiencies so I just let them be to be honest.

Nah I'm not him but I can say that I'm angry that piece of shit looks better than me. I'm ugly as fuck.

>>39572027
Sorry man, I hope you feel better.

My cousin was shot for breaking into someone's house a bit ago. His mom isn't even fucking ghetto so I'm so damn confused at how he even got into that type of shit. Seriously fuck this community. They tear families apart with this bullshit. A closer cousin of mine is now getting into this type of shit. He's selling drugs, smoking weed (Since the age 15, now he's 18 like me) and now he has a gun. His mom is fucking loaded. Why does he need to do this shit. I'm on the poorest side of our 3 mothers and the cousin with the richest mother decides he wants to gangbang just because of the crowd he started hanging with.

I need to get out of this trash ass place. If I ever get lucky with a woman and have a kid or adopt one, this place is the last one I'm letting them live in. My kid is not turning out like that. If he/she does, so be it, but atleast I know I tried when it happens.
>>
>>39572208
I forgot to mention that I actually talked to the black guy in the picture. Pretty funny that you wondered if that was me because I've been told we look kind of alike.
>>
>>39572208
i think you may have just been cut a raw deal maybe
i find it hard to believe a school out here is like that
>>
>>39570350
I >>39571419
>If you can find a picture of a kid doing a nazi salute next to this girl (pic related) you will find me.
Nazism is the Rick and Morty of politics.
>>
>>39570245
Anon, you don't seem like a dindu nuffin black person so I believe the system is fucked up for you. One rotten apple ruins the whole batch
>>
File: Frylock.png (112KB, 289x381px) Image search: [Google]
Frylock.png
112KB, 289x381px
>>39572208
>sorry man, I hope you feel better
I am doing ok. It still messes me up. I try not to think about it
>everyone is getting into this type of shit, gangbang
Its a pissing contest man.Its an addictive and alluring lifestyle compared to a normie life but seriously stay the fuck away from shit like this. It will comeback to fuck you
>he has a gun
If he's black you need to get that shit away from him. The cops will not think twice about putting him down.
>selling drugs
If he doesn't need the money then he needs to get the fuck away. White people can get away with this shit, black people cannot. If you can you need to talk him out. Smoking is one thing, selling is completely different. The cops will just use this as an excuse to slap on jail time.
>get lucky with a woman or adopt
you should really focus on moving or school if thats feasible before getting a kid or woman. If you get a girl pregnant or find yourself a match than I can guarantee your going to stay in the same location you are now
>>
>>39570824
>>39570909
Were you in any specific electives or groups back then? What year did you attend?
>>
>>39570245
Yep Bro for real all dese wack ass fools be talking mad spit but ujus got to hold ur head up u feel me.. don't let these fqggy robot ppl get u down senpai, u got it.
>>
>>39572315
Friend told me to do the nazi salute while the teacher took the picture so I did it. I thought it was funny at the time. I was very young.

>>39572297
What's hard to believe about it? There are many racist adults here so there's no way they haven't passed it onto their kids.

Some guy called me a nigger while I was getting ready to ride my bike home. It honestly baffled me because I haven't experienced that type of racism in front of my face.

But then that made me remember that I've had a lot more encounters with racism that I actually give this city credit for.

>Leaving the mall with cousins
>While they're talking I look up and see 3 white girls in a girl mouth the word nigger while looking directly at us
>Turn to my cousins who didn't see and say "they just called us niggers"
>They ignored me

Not to say everyone is racist though, there are tons of cool people around that have drowned out these experiences enough to make me forget.

It fucking sucks that these people can ruin your perception of things by just saying one thing that overpowers all of your previously pleasant experiences, just making you depressed.

>>39572430
I attended in 9th grade and left halfway through 10th grade so either in 2014-2015. My memories a little fuzzy but if you're having trouble believing me, just give me some pictures of teachers, a list of names and if I remember them I can tell you what class they teach, if that's possible for you.

Never really had any groups but I did attempt to stay after school in the library with friends who played DnD if that hints at anything.

Who knows, you could have went at a different year with completely different teachers but it's worth a try.

>>39572408
Yeah dude he's fucked. And yeah I'm going to college next semester. I'm preparing to feel like shit for another 4 years. I thought I was done but the saga continues. Lord knows how depressed this is going to make me.
>>
>>39572601
which college? I didn't really make a lot of cool friends until after high school
>>
>>39572672
Ivy Tech
>>
>>39572691
Good luck. Makes sure to apply for scholarships and stuff. Wish I would have applied for more.
>>
>>39572800
Fuck, I like this place. Less cancerous that /b/

Thanks man I really appreciate it.
>>
>>39572876
/b/ is the most normie board on 4chins. Now its just a glorified porn board. bleh
>>

Maybe you fucking are lazy and under qualified.

And everyone gets treated like shit you stupid nigger. That's why people get so tired of your entitled ass. Didn't get the job? Must be racism. People are assholes? Must be because they're racist. It's not like more qualified people exist or human beings are cunts on a daily basis, you fucking pussy.
>>
>>39572988
>And everyone gets treated like shit you stupid nigger. That's why people get so tired of your entitled ass. Didn't get the job? Must be racism. People are assholes? Must be because they're racist. It's not like more qualified people exist or human beings are cunts on a daily basis, you fucking pussy.

ok
>>
In america you can get double hired?

Also racists are a fairly small minority, stop pretending like everyone in america is a klansman
>>
>>39573170
>Also racists are a fairly small minority, stop pretending like everyone in america is a klansman

I don't recall saying that or even remotely hinting that that might be the case.

>In america you can get double hired?

Forgot to specifiy that the context was if I actually became a computer engineer. People would hire me to fix their computers. Could be hired by a company, work for them, and have clients hire me to fix their problems. So yeah it's possible.
>>
>>39570245
Can I join you in fantasy land?

The media, the politicians, the schools, the work force EVERYONE bends over backwards for blacks. People give blacks admiration just for acting like decent human beings. It's the best deal in the world and you idiots still manage to fuck it up. Racists are treated with the same scorn as pedophiles.

If only I was black. Free Ivy league school and I'd be impossible to fire.
>>
>>39573495
Seems like you're already in a fantasy land.
>>
>>39570245
I think your problem is that you're trying to please a group of people who want you gone. Just move to a blacker neighborhood when all your work is done
>As if I have the power to singlehandedly stop this
You kind of do. You can redpill your friends and family on how important it is to be educated like yourself. Promote good culture and manners, be a good example. Be against ghetto behavior. You might not change much, but any kind of change is good. Hopefully it will spread throughout the community.
>>
>>39570245
You don't understand White Supremacy.

They hate you because you're black, not because of any black actions.

When you were a slave working for the society for free they hated you.

You got to learn to say Fuck White People.

Especially fuck white men...

And Literally fuck a white women, and turn their linage black...

Genetic Annihilation is the solutions.

Troll to push race mixing is the answer.

Breed the whites out!
>>
>>39570346
>We have a duty to move our own kind forward against all other peoples regardless of how good or bad they might be.
No we don't. That's stupid.
>>
>>39573554
I don't think you realize how ridiculous that sounds. This legitimately sounds like satire of people who actually say this.

That's like me telling you to tell your family to be against racist behavior and it will spread through the community.

You do realize this is not a disney cartoon, correct?
>>
File: 1501186302009.jpg (181KB, 563x821px) Image search: [Google]
1501186302009.jpg
181KB, 563x821px
>>39573580
Stop trying to start a racewar and push white genocide.
>>
File: 1504734861434.png (13KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1504734861434.png
13KB, 650x650px
>>39573554
What kind of fairytale are you living in, sweetie?
>>
File: 1501189774794.jpg (69KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501189774794.jpg
69KB, 546x700px
>>39572988
>>39573170
>>39573495
>>39573554
>>39573580
>>39573617
uh oh i think /pol/ is leaking again

>>>/pol/
>>
>>39573691
I'm
>>39573617
I was commenting on ridiculous this suggestion was because he's making it seem like people are 2d characters that can be changed at will. I'm amazed at how many people think this way. It's crazy.

My point was that you can't stop racism by telling family members to stop being racist. That's not how people work.
>>
>>39573753
yeah. sorry. wrong click
>>
>>39570245
Dude fuck those people. Serious props for working to get out of the ghetto, and you shouldn't feel guilty for getting into college from affirmative action. Anyone who pretends the quality of pre-college education is the same for white suburbia and black ghettos is a fucking retard and you should disregard what they say.

You keep doing you man, you're going to make it someday.
>>
>>39573872
Honestly have to thank my mom. She didn't want me to end up like my dad and encouraged me to get out. I fucking love her.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.