[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>being sociopathic, narcissistic, violent, domineering, etc

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1448835734177.jpg (18KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1448835734177.jpg
18KB, 600x238px
>being sociopathic, narcissistic, violent, domineering, etc is how you get girls to love you

The bible was right humanity is sin
>>
most people on r9k are the first two things
>>
That's why I live for myself

Relationships never interested me anyway, it always seems like such a hassle plus if she gets bored she will just cuck you with another man who is better than you.
>>
File: adeAMTi.jpg (40KB, 534x568px) Image search: [Google]
adeAMTi.jpg
40KB, 534x568px
>>39570438
two out of four just like i said!
>>
>>39570138
Definitely sociopathic, narcissism yes and no
>>
>be all of those things
>still no gf
but I'm not a virgin so you might be onto something
>>
>>39571334
Are you lonely and an incel tho
>>
>>39569276
Cross out girls and replace with "people" and you have yourself a truth

Good news is not everyone functions that way and if you never give in you'll eventually find others that have done the same. It's not as easy but nothing rewarding in life is
>>
I'm neither of these things and am not a virgin so you have hope OP.
Still tfw no gf though that's probably because I always interact with the same people.
>>
>>39571505
i guess so? maybe? i know i'm an incel but i'm never sure if i'm lonely or just hate myself
>>
>>39570138
No we're not. Literally shut the fuck up.

Being bitter that the world rejected you doesn't make you a fucking sociopath. It doesn't even make you a bad person.
>>
>>39573045
Everyone is bad though
>>
>>39572257
Gf way more important than sex
>>
>>39571565
I'm trying

Onigiri
>>
>>39573045
I'm not the angry one here!
>>
>>39569276
Not true. You have to remember there are different kinds of those personality disorders. If you're narcissistic, and slightly sociopathic like me but lacking in effective charm or social grace, then you will fail with women. Instead, I'm very avoidant. But I'm narcissistic because I'm extremely entitled and I look down on certain people. I'm also a bit sociopathic because I lack empathy towards people when they anger me. I don't care how bad I hurt them if they provoke me enough
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.