[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are men capable of actual love? even the VIRGINS on this board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: 1502411964878.jpg (319KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502411964878.jpg
319KB, 1280x720px
Are men capable of actual love? even the VIRGINS on this board would not date a girl unless she's a virgin. Meaning they don't give a shit about her personality/interests. It's depressing to know if I get a BF, that he would've never been with me if I wasn't a virgin
>>
>>39568822
go get beta orbiters in reddit instead roastie
>>
>>39568822
I'm capable of actual love... towards a virgin.
>>
>>39568822
well I'd prefer a virgin because the idea of me and a girl losing our virginity to eachother seems really appealing but it isn't an absolute must quit generalizing
>>
Behavior is a result of personality.
>>
>>39568822
im fine with non virgino but you gotta be near

C O R O N A

what you probably want is the hot manly love between brothers which you will never have because you aren't in a shounen manga
>>
>>39568822
No, unless you're food in which case some men migjt eat you...wait a minute? What have I been eating this entire time? Dead meat!?
>>
>>39568822
Virginity is the qualifier; personality/looks seals the deal.
>>
>>39568822
If you can't refrain from having sex until marriage or just losing your virginity to the man you're going to marry, you're a whore and not wife material.
>>
Probably. I don't know why so many guys here want a Virgin. It's like come on... you have to lower expectations or you guys won't get any.
>>
>>39568822
>even the VIRGINS on this board would not date a girl unless she's a virgin.
That's bullshit
>>
>>39568822
the fact that you are no longer a virgin tells a lot about your PERSONALITY
>>
File: 1501438086572.png (228KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1501438086572.png
228KB, 512x512px
>>39568822
I couldn't less of a shit about love, shoo shoo silly roast go spread the stench of your nasty, disease ridden flaps somewhere else.
Go on now.
>>
>>39568880
Why would a girl date you over a guy who doesn't think of her as a whore?

A woman can date one of you losers and then you dump her or treat her bad, and then now she's a whore?

There are men more attractive than you, with more money and are nicer and more popular. And they don't have such a negative opinion about women. You probably live in your moms basement for all we know.
>>
>>39568894
>lower expectations
you mean the landwhales that even have more suitors than normal women? Kek. It's not like any fho would like me
>>
Why would i want a non virgin? Shes a stacy by default.
>>
Come on... do you guys actually expect to find a 20 year old virgin?

This isn't some perfect anime shit. Some people have lives (unlike the people who demand virgins) meaning that they experience stuff.
>>
>>39568894
The guys here have no chance with any girl, they use this kind of bullshit as a defense mechanism.
>Its not that no one wants me, I CHOSE not to have sex out of wedlock like it's the fucking 1700s
>It's not that no one wants me, it's ME who doesn't want THEM. Stupid roastie whores aren't even virgins, that's why I don't even care that they aren't interested in me.

Pathetic attitude really.
>>
>>39568964
We know there arent any. Thats why femoids should fuck off this board forever
>>
>>39568933
they also have hundreds of women after them while no one is going to steal us from you
>>
>>39568996
True. Honestly if they are virgins at 30 or 20 then there is probably something personality-wise bad about them.
>>
>>39568139

>>39568139

>>39568139

origigigigiggigi
>>
>>39569037
Oh I agree 100%. If you haven't at least had some kind of romantic experience by the time you hit 20 then that says more about you then it says about women.
>>
>>39568822
is that wakabayashi 4koma

did they really animate it
>>
Why do you view virginity in females as just some sort of arbitrary criteria that means nothing?
>>
>>39569088
Why do you view virginity in males as just some sort of arbitrary criteria that means nothing?
>>
>>39568822
desu I just want it to be as exciting for her as it is for me. Plus it's kinda pathetic for a guy to be inexperienced and the girl experienced. I believe in soul mates is all.
>>
>>39568933
lmao Chad cock rider confirmed
>>
>>39568822
Guys can only love girls if the girls fuck them in the butt. That is why the prostate is known as the love button. Trust me I am a scientist.
>>
>>39569037
Isn't this just the inverse generalization? "Girl slept with a man? Unlovable whore!" "Guy hasn't slept with a woman? Undesirable virgin!"
>>
>>39568822
you're jumping the gun here. making an extreme error in logic. what are your interests
>>
>>39568822
There is a legit reason. The more people a woman has sex with to include the first the more they are likely to cheat/leave/let relationship crumble. You can't love someone who doesn't love their self.
>>
>>39568933
>why would a girl date a guy who expects less of her
wow you're really reinforcing those superior values there
>>
>>39569128
>he thinks there's something bad about fucking the highest quality people.
>>
File: 1504649898924.png (349KB, 757x632px) Image search: [Google]
1504649898924.png
349KB, 757x632px
>>39569258
>he think fucking someone without intention of marrying them is not bad
begone thot, used goods will never be loved
>>
File: 1489212112044.jpg (94KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489212112044.jpg
94KB, 750x750px
Because I'm just idealistic. It is incredibly unrealistic, and I know that. That's why I never plan to be in a relationship anyway.
>>
>>39569530
I know this feel, it's a feel that goes hand in hand with procrastination. why this deserves scorn from other people I will never know
>>
>>39568933
Incidentally,
>You probably live in your moms basement
Despite the pressure of our individualist society toward the value of independence, remaining with the parents can prove optimal for financial reasons (no rent/inheritance). Furthermore, opting to take care of the parents in their old age is a respectable position in my mind. That is to say, provided you're not an absolute leech sans income, there's nothing inherently iffy about this circumstance.
>>
>>39568822
I'd date a virgin.
Just not a roastie.
>>
>>39569088
Because you HAVE TO kneel before women
>>
>>39568822
I don't need her to be a virgin, I just want her to not be a massive slut. It'd be kind of cool if she was since I'm a virgin too and we could take each others virginity but if I'm not her first it wouldn't matter to me if our personalities click and we have that mutual attraction.
>>
>>39568822
>Implying
Half this fucking board is LARPing about only wanting a virgin, as are you LARPing about your implication of being a female

For the sake of a fuck you, i'll answer this thread half-seriously.

Most female interests and personalities don't go well with male interests and personalities. I don't have the screenshot saved but tl;dr, 95% of women are fucking BORING and have vapid as shit personalities. Sure, there are exceptions to this rule, but i'd rather spend less time looking for a male friend I can talk to at the same level than give a hundred thots the "benefit of the doubt" to find one or two that are remotely bearable.

Now get the FUCK off my board, cunt.
>>
File: squad goals.jpg (98KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
squad goals.jpg
98KB, 1000x700px
>>39568822
Chastity begets moral character, sophistication, and, in these times where "free love" is the status quo, uniqueness. In any case If you find yourself in want of a lover but not able to find one then you have other things to sort out, as the fixation with it may be what keeps you from it. Hence rather than doing your best in all things in life you come here to nurse your own unhappiness and thereby reinforce the problem.
If only you could learn to excel despite your pain then your problem would be solved. It is a funny coincidence that the solution to most suffering lies in learning how to suffer; the healing of the wound is in the specification of the wound itself.
>>
>>39568996
>it's the current year! Orgy time!
>Proud cuck, I'm so progressive!
If I know a woman has given away her virginity, I can't feel attracted to her.
>>39568933
>implying I would date a whore in the first place
>>39568964
A few exist. I'm not going to settle--I'd rather take part in a violent uprising to change society and set things right.
>>39569088
It's not arbitrary. It shows that a girl has solid morals (usually, fembots excluded), and it is an excellent indicator of marriage quality.
Also, I don't want Chad or Tyrone's leftovers.
>>
File: icon-high.png (22KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
icon-high.png
22KB, 256x256px
>>39568822
DO.NOT.ANSWER AND SAGE IF YOU MUST.

Women are incapable of loving us as we love them. Men are more romantic, end of story. Do not fall into the jewish feminist propaganda who made you think otherwise.

DO NOT ANSWER AND SAGE IF YOU MUST
>>
>>39568822
Well you have to understand that most r9k dudes didn't get to experience young love and instead experienced a bunch of bad shit. Meanwhile most girls have already been with other guys by ages 15-16, so that by the time a boy finally reaches puberty all of the girls have already had their youthful indiscretions and this deprives the boy of the ability to have the same experience. Even if he thinks of her as "the one," she cannot possibly think that of him, because at the end of the day he is the second or the third and no amount of emotional involvement can hide that from his perception.
>>
>>39568822
>Are women capable of actual love? even the WHALES would not date a guy unless he was rich/had a big dick. Meaning they don't give a shit about his personality/interests. It's depressing to know if I get a GF, that she would've never been with me if I didn't have a big dick.

Begone, roast beef. Don't forget to sage.
>>
>>39569123
>I believe in soul mates is all.

The thing about the idea of the soul-mate is that, from its very inception, it was meant as an absurdity. Perhaps the earliest incarnation of this ludicrous fantasy was Plato's "Symposium", a fictional scenario in which poets and philosophers convened to discuss the nature of Love.

In casting the characters of his play, Plato chose Aristophanes to be the one to offer the myth of the soul-mate: "We are all shattered creatures, fragments of our true selves. Love is merely finding the other person who's brokenness compliments your own. Accomplish that, and one can become whole again, happy again, something that even the denizens of Olympus would envy."

Plato chose Aristophanes as the mouthpiece for this concept of love for a very good reason. The latter was a comedian, renowned not for his wisdom but, rather, his skill as a clown. Also, bear in mind that the actual Aristophanes had composed "The Clouds", a work lampooning Socrates, Plato's master. Some satirist mocked a man you adored, a beloved teacher you had to watch choke to death on hemlock for the sake the Good. If you're going to grant that comedian a role in your dialogue, you'll do everything in your power to make him appear as obscenely stupid as possible. So, of course, you appoint him as advocate for the tale of the soul-mate.

There's no holy bride waiting to offer divinity through some sacred union. The lot of mankind is painful and riddled with strife. As compensation for that agony is the tiny possibility of finding a mate who helps justify a lifetime of misery with a couple of moments of joy. That may not seem like much, but it's all a man can hope for and infinitely more than a monster could dare to.

If you sacrifice every good thing Earth has to offer for impossible Paradise, you won't go down to the Dead as some tragic hero. You'll breathe your last as some farcical character Aristophanes would have penned while howling with laughter.
>>
>>39568822
Here a pro tip that most women are too mentally handicapped to follow:

Choose wisely.

Relationships are like kids going to candy stores. You can be responsible and buy one bar you really truly like, or you can pig out and gain weight like a fatty. There's a reason women are generally more overweight, per capita, than men
>>
>>39570422
And yet some have the audacity to say that men hate women, or that those who do hate women are prototypical, or even that hatred of women is an essential quality of men. The very existence of this board proves otherwise.
Media propagates this lie that men are players and are keen on switching partners often. In reality a man is happy to have a single woman who loves him, he counts himself lucky that he managed to get one. But the attitude we see with women is something more along the lines of that men are like toys to be tried out, potential princes that will take them away. But it always turns out that they were wrong about this one, so when the next mysterious figure crops up they see in him the same thing. However nowadays most women have even lost their taste for mystery, so that the reason they fall in love is mere convenience.
Hot take I know but big if true tell me what you think.
>>
>>39568822
It's just a requirement like not being fat. Doesn't mean I disregard personality. Even you have dealbreakers, doesn't mean you don't care about personality.
>>
>>39568822
Sluts arent worth love. Once youve been broken by a chad youre tarnised forever.
>>
>>39568822
nobody expects women to have lovable personalities so for all intents and purposes virginity is the deciding factor
>>
lol men who want virgin women are always the ones that never can get laid at all anyways. Its never the sexy wholesome guy since that one already has a girlfriend he loves (and mostly he is a fucking idiot but im ok with him). At the end it just feels like if these men are just mad that women can have sex and they cant so they invent that excuse so they can say "no, i dont get girls because I dont like them" instead of admitting girls simply dont find them attractive at all. If a cute girl were to pay them attention they would be all over her, even if she wasnt a virgin. But that never happens.
>>
>>39570536
>realize that I'm reading a good post
>check the name
The only reason to keep coming back here anymore, really.
>>
>>39571086
Nah thottie you is wrong

90% of guys love virgins. Fresh. A little inexperienced but that makes every moan genuine unlike fake bitches who gotta do that hoe moan in order to get their man off

FOH
>>
>>39571086
Maybe some, I'm genuinely neurotic though. I'd go nuts if I found out a girl I cared for got so intimate with another person, I don't mind not having sex at all. I just want a girl I can relate to.
>>
>>39571086
Bullshit, stop making generalizations that are false. Who would want used goods? Desperate faggots who fuck roasties and are cucked for life when the whore has his baby.
>>
>>39568822
Men don't want to date whores with worn out vaginas. Would you buy a used couch with rips of cotton showing?
>>
>>39568933
>There are men more attractive than you, with more money and are nicer and more popular. And they don't have such a negative opinion about women.
yeah and those men have options and aren't willing to invest serious energy in you
>>
>>39571086
>If a cute girl were to pay them attention they would be all over her, even if she wasnt a virgin. But that never happens.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9phine_de_Beauharnais#Marriage_to_Napol.C3.A9on
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.