[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>9th grade >start taking notice of females >stare at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: eating alone.jpg (471KB, 1281x718px) Image search: [Google]
eating alone.jpg
471KB, 1281x718px
>9th grade
>start taking notice of females
>stare at them like a creep a few times, get dirty looks and laughed at
>feels bad
>never look at a girl again outside of eye contact when talking
>now 28 year old virgin

Can I sue the school system or something
>>
Well you could always just not stare at women for long periods of times like a creep. Usually works out for you.
>>
>>39568038
It doesn't matter it's too late now
I want to be compensated for the youth and early 20s they stole from me
>>
>>39567991
>6th-8th grade
>been into girls for ages now
>Catholic school
>always trying to look up girls' uniform skirts when they bend over or sit or get blown up by the wind
>stare like a creep straight up girls' skirts in class
>in winter they wear tights but in the summer their legs are bare and some of them don't wear shorts over their panties
>we have a knee-length rule but girls hike up their skirts to make them as short as they can anyway
>they know but don't give me dirty looks
>girl catches me staring straight into her cooch up her skirt mid-class
>looks me dead in the eye and adjusts her legs to give me a better view of her crotch
>get asked if I like oneitis' legs by other girl
>getting flashed on purpose
Girls are nice.
>>
>7th grade
>teacher set the desks up so that there are two rows of desk on each side of the room facing each other
>could totally see up girl's skirts
>one girl was a cheerleader
>vividly remember her spreading her legs wide open one day during class and I was transfixed

I don't know what they you were thinking with that desk set up but thank you for it Mrs. Russell.
>>
>>39568109
You should sue God for giving you autism then
>>
>>39568428
When the time comes for me to spit in God's face I'll be ready but until then the normals owe me BIGTIME
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.