[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright fuck it. you wanna know what?? fuck it. Ill kill mys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

alright fuck it.
you wanna know what?? fuck it. Ill kill myself
life is just leading towards it and anyone who says theres a point to staying alive is either a fool or kidding themselves
I can hear your bullshit excuses already
>well I'm feeling happy, you aren't. Guess who must be right???
>you are in no condition to decide this. You are not right of mind (because it is totally unlikely that life is, in fact, hellish suffering and there's NO WAY someone sane of mind would find reasons to kill themselves)
(read this to see how that's completely possible: https://willopines.wordpress.com/)
etc. etc. ALL just denial on your part

look up
>Terror Management Theory
and the writings of
>Philipp Mainlander.
they got it. Only THEY got it
>>
I have no arguement. There is no point in living if we are to die. Good luck anon.
>>
>>39567675
Good fucking riddance, you colossal faggot.
>>
>>39567675
I don't want to stop experiencing life
I don't want to hurt some people
On the other hand
I feel like suicide would be the biggest dick punch I could ever give to all those people who put me down
>>
>>39567675
Nobody's stopping you. I'm really interested in reading a note/manifesto if you have one.
>>
I've never really understood why it isn't acceptable to commit suicide. (I get that it's bad, but forcing someone to live is worse imo)
If you wanna die then kys, but I think living is interesting and rewarding so I don't wanna die.
Yet again, it's not like I'm afraid of dying in itself as that too sounds really interesting, but It's probably really painfull so I'll pass. (Dying by a bullet to the head would be boring since I won't experience death that way)
>>
>>39568639
>Dying by a bullet to the head would be boring since I won't experience death that way
What? Please explain
>>
File: 230393.jpg (45KB, 624x778px) Image search: [Google]
230393.jpg
45KB, 624x778px
The soul, or whatever that gives awareness to a living being, I'm absolutely convinced, migrates after death. So killing yourself would do no good, as the soul would just find another spot to land.

And what sucks is I'm sure whatever 'it' is forgets the previous life and will surely scare/cripple itself some way in the next. Like a terrifying drug overdose or painfully severing a limb and bleeding out. Just a scary thought bud.
>>
>>39568972
That would be interdasting but people don't have souls, just brains
>>
>>39569525
And what is conciousness?
>>
File: 1501965290624.png (732KB, 691x724px) Image search: [Google]
1501965290624.png
732KB, 691x724px
>>39568772
Different anon, but I know exactly what he's trying to say.
Hes like me, he doesn't want to die instantly. I intend on killing myself some day, despite owning several guns, I'll do it by hanging. I want to know I'm dying, feel the life leave, see if you really do see your life flash before your eyes, all that shit. A bullet to the head doesn't let you experience death, it just makes you dead.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.